September 2019 Moms
Options

February FTM Check-in!

edited February 2019 in September 2019 Moms

How far along are you? EDD?

What is the most surprising thing so far about your pregnancy?

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: 

Questions?

GTKY: Of all the movies you saw in 2018/that came out in 2018, which wins YOUR award for Best Picture?

Re: February FTM Check-in!

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 8 weeks 3 days EDD is Sept 15

What is the most surprising thing so far about your pregnancy? How incredibly hard the first trimester is. I knew it wasn't easy, but the lack of energy is like nothing else I've ever experienced. And to keep quiet about being pregnant has been tough too. 

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: I have not been throwing up 🙏 but I have been dealing with some pretty debilitating nausea. The doc prescribed me Diclectin yesterday. Today has been better although I am extremely exhausted. Hoping for a better night of sleep tonight. 

Questions? any tips on getting better sleep?

GTKY: Of all the movies you saw in 2018/that came out in 2018, which wins YOUR award for Best Picture? I don't watch a lot of movies.
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
     Hi FTMs! Has everyone had their first appt? Mine is tomorrow (I called and awkwardly asked if I should be expecting an ultrasound- not an awkward question but I asked it strangely anywayyyy they said yes so that's exciting!)

How far along are you? EDD? 8w 4d

What is the most surprising thing so far about your pregnancy?
    Honestly, it still doesn't feel real for me yet. So I'm not sure yet. I was expecting the symptoms so they weren't surprising although they haven't been quite as bad as I thought. @kaseyallen hoping you've gotten through the worst part and the meds help!

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: lots of weekend trips coming up- hoping I get my energy back soon

Questions? Nope

GTKY: Of all the movies you saw in 2018/that came out in 2018, which wins YOUR award for Best Picture?
    Embarrassed to say I've totally slacked on seeing new movies this year. I only went to the movies once and it was to see Mary Queen of Scots. Lol. Also saw the Suspiria reboot and Hereditary- DH and I are into creepy movies.