October 2019 Moms

TTGP Check-in 1/31

2»

Re: TTGP Check-in 1/31

• @shamrocandroll, oh no. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself ❤
  • @shamrocandroll oh no 😭 I just congratulated you on the introduction thread too... I'm so sorry 💚 sending lots of love your way 💚
  • Loading the player...
  • @marbellie 8 weeks sounds about right! I wanna say I heard DS's at 7 weeks actually!
    @galentine definitely still peeing on allllll the sticks... And temping....
    I'm currently listening to the Lord of the Rings series on tape. I just finished listening to the HP series!

What's going on this week? Pregnancy wise? Not much... I do need to start interviewing midwives though. 
    How far along are you? 4 weeks today!
    Anyone have an appointment this week? I go get my blood drawn to confirm tomorrow. 
    Cravings/Symptoms? Been a little nauseated and eating weird things (pickle, pb cup and spicy pork rinds for lunch anyone?! 😂) 
    Rants/Raves/Randoms? We're house hunting and getting our place ready to sell. We put an offer in on the most perfect home yesterday but apparently we were just being used as pawns by a jacka$$ realtor. He didn't even have the decency to call our guy so he could tell us. I found out via a redfin status change email, it was heartbreaking... We went and looked at more places today but we were 0 for 4 🙃
    Questions? Nope! 
    GTKY: What are some activities you do to relax that's not watching tv/Netflix? Nothing really... I enjoy listening to nooks and working on the house though. Crafting before kids, but that's impossible with a toddler on the loose lol
  • @shamrocandroll I’m so, so sorry. ❤️
  • @shamrocandroll I'm so sorry 😥 I will be thinking of you and your family. (And lurking on TTC)
  • Thank you all for your kind words.  They help more than you know!  I wish you all the best in the next 9 months!  <3
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• galentinegalentine member
    edited February 2019
    @stephanie123456, I also had to make up non-drinking reasons at my family superbowl gathering. I went with "I'm dehydrated from my workout and need to stick to water." 😂 My sister definitely gave me the suspicious side-eye, but thankfully didn't say anything.
  • nnaelilaknnaelilak member
    edited February 2019
    I spent the whole game catching up here I think. I didn't care to begin with. As a Seahawks fan, I hate both teams, but that game was insanely boring regardless 😂 it was just us, so no fancy spread. We're doing keto, so we had cauliflower crust pizza!! 
  • Speaking of superbowl food, I feel cheated that no one at our gathering made buffalo chicken dip. It's a football game staple!! I am craving it now and am going to have to make some this week to make up for it.
  • @galentine Buffalo dip is the shit 😍 with pita chips is my favorite!! 
  • @shamrocandroll So sad to see that you are out. I was so excited last week when I lurked over here and saw your name. Wishing you peace.  <3
  • @junebabyh Hello there! Good to see you over here.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19