Me: 36, DH 37.
August 2014- 6w MMC
July 2015- CP
PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.
Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!
@3rdtime_charmed I’ve definitely been delegating some house prep/cleaning to DH! We’re the ones growing babies, they can help with the nesting 😂
@buckeyenut05 I’ve had a few bursts of good cleaning energy, and like you said - I’m exhausted and sore the next day!
@Purpleteacher82 that sounds like an lovely little getaway!
@kenneylynn3 I hate when baby has quiet days, they’re so stressful.
@kristimh80 so glad you guys had a nice baby moon! I’m totally jealous of your beach time!
@karatepickles for what it’s worth, DH and I had a tradition of Friday night date nights before DS was born. We kept them up after DS was born, we had to go out earlier, but we still go pretty much every Friday!
1. How far along are you? 34+6
2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Physically I’m feeling big and tired, my stupid desk chair at work triggers pelvic pain, so I’m going to have to deal with that Wednesday... Mentally I’m stressing about baby’s positioning - I’m pretty sure she’s moved and isn’t heads down any more. Trying to do all the exercises and stretches to get her back into position. Basically I’m just a tired cranky pregnant lady.
3. Any appt updates? Next Tuesday is my 36 week and the GBS test (crossing everything its negative this time)
4. Rants/raves/questions? DH lined up people to come blow more insulation into the attic and get our HVAC system and vents cleaned this week. I’m so grateful he’s dealing with all of it and lined it up for my office days so DS and I will be out of the house for all of it. Not thrilled about the cost, but home ownership seems to be full of surprise bills.
5. GTKY- are you ready? What have you procrastinated? Have lots of the big stuff done, but have been procrastinating the final prep/ organizing. Still need a few things, but hoping I’ll get some of it from my sprinkle at the end of the month.