Options

Group 2 (Sept 9-15) check in w/o January 28th

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch?

Re: Group 2 (Sept 9-15) check in w/o January 28th

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Upcoming Appointments: February 11th for prenatal work up and finally an ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: SICK. I spent most of the day on the couch yesterday. I have lost all of the weight I put on (which wasn't a ton but still). B6/unisom seem to make things worse instead of better too. With my previous kids, I was just sick in the evenings but this time it is literally all day long. 

Rants/Raves: We told the kids and both sets of grandparents over the weekend. I was a little worried about how DD (3.5) would react but she's really excited.

Questions: None.

GTKY: Friends or Ozark. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7w3d (due September 13)

Baby is the size of a(n): wee raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 2/19, when I'll have MaterniT21 and my first real prenatal workup/appt

How are you feeling?: Mostly good, which freaks me out a bit (I'm PGAL). I have waves of nausea here and there, breast pain comes and goes, and I feel like most of the time I can tell something is going on in my uterus. Certainly not movement or anything, just feels like something's happening/feels different.

Rants/Raves: I'm a huge craft beer person, and I'm missing a 7-course brewer's dinner with beer pairings tonight at our favorite brewery.  :'(

Questions: none

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? I haven't binged anything in a long time, but I did binge the entire season of Instant Hotel (Australian AirBnB-type reality show) on Netflix this weekend!
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 FX you get good news at your U/S!

My DS was only 15 months when I got pregnant with her, so i never really had to "tell" him. And then she was born just after he turned 2 and he was never jealous of her at all. Personality wise they are night and day so i was worried. We will see what happens as we go along lol
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/14 7 weeks 2 days. 

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry or uncooked macaroni 

Upcoming Appointments: still waiting for my Feb 6th appointment, but I will get the U/S and my 8 week consult done at the same time. 

How are you feeling?: Not well. I feel like I am nauseous like 75% of the time. I am tired and have a bad headache. My boobs hurt so bad from time to time and I am tired. I know I probably sound like a winey baby so I’m sorry. 

Rants/Raves: @mommyshark13 I am really worried about telling DS. He is 5 and gets so excited about babies but I know he is jealous of other kiddos too. 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? I like binge watching all of them, but I am rewatching How I Met Your Mother. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/14...7 weeks 2 Days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry? 

Upcoming Appointments: I dont have my first appointments until February, at 10 and 3 days(blood tests, questions etc) and US at 11 weeks 4 days. 

How are you feeling?: nausea that comes and goes and BLOAT. Ugh . 

Rants/Raves: I'm being incredibly careful as far as food and drinks but I have to say, I feel like every day I am being bombarded with articles telling me off. It's frustrating. I'm not an idiot! Gr.

Questions: I feel as though 11 weeks 4 days US is way after most others have done a first appt...

Hrm...dunno. I like a lot of stuff!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/15 7 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: my FIRST appointment is 2/8. 

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous all day and very tired. 

Rants/Raves: Thinking I should call and see if I can get in sooner. I will be 9 weeks the day after my appointment and I haven't had any US or scans yet :/ Even a couple days sooner would make me feel better.

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch- Office is my every day pre-bed show. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/11 7w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: Nurse Intake visit next tuesday

How are you feeling?: same, all day Nausea, I’m so tired, boobs are sore and I have zero energy.

Rants/Raves:  I just wannna feel “normal” again!

Questions: -

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? Friends and Gilmore Girls
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/12 7w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: Wed for an u/s and then follow up with OB. 

How are you feeling?: Still really anxious. Also very tired, nauseated randomly and SO bloated. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: I am nervous about my work conference next week. Hardly any of my pants fit comfortably, but I don't want to make the move over to maternity clothes because then it will be super obvious I'm KU. Definitely not ready for everyone to know yet. I'm going to have to try the hair tie button trick. 

Questions: Anyone on progesterone too or used it in previous pregnancies? Did it mask any of your symptoms? I feel like this has been such a weird pregnancy. I dry heave after brushing my teeth, but not every day. And my nausea is very light and random. With my other two pregnancies, I had such bad nausea so this is just totally weird and freaks me out.

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? It's hard to choose! Friends, HIMYM, Parks and Rec. Right now it's VEEP.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom I’m on progesterone too. I don’t think it’s really masking anything since I’m feeling like such garbage 🤮 Everytime I start thinking about how different this is from my last pregnancy, I just have to keep reminding myself that every woman and pregnancy is different. Hopefully this LO is just taking it easy on you!!
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 that's a good point! Hope you start feeling better soon!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 good job on the fake drinking. I was able to get away with drinking cranberry juice since my usual drink in cranberry vodka.

@cammie0526 Jane the Virgin has been my go to series lately as well. Can't wait for the spin off.

@supermom34482 I had a similar u/s at my last visit, only saw gestational sac. My date was off by 4days. I'm super anxious and nervous about my u/s tomorrow. I just keep trying to focus on the fact that my betas are higher and I have symptoms. I know it's tough but keep trying. Wishing you the best of luck with your appt today. 

@zuuls_mom I'm on progesterone and haven't noticed anything but I also have nothing to compare it to. I too dry heave when I brush my teeth sometimes. Feels so gross. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/9; 8w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow morning for 2nd ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: tired, just got back from 1 week in Puerto Rico for work and it was non stop. My breasts are still very sore and now I'm getting random sharp pains. Lots of bloating and some nausea. Mood swings kicked into high gear this week.

Rants/Raves: Got the results of my 4th beta and it was good 19,583. So that made me feel better and less anxious, at least until my ultrasound. 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? Right now I'm watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Binged it on my flight.
  • Options
    @mommyshark13 I'm sorry the Unisom/B6 doesn't seem to be helping and that you feel so bad  :'(   First tri sickness can be so, so brutal.  I hope you start feeling better soon!
    @hanshotfirst77 FX for good news at your appointment on 2/6!!
    @cammie0526 no good advice for calming the nerves, unfortunately, just commiseration!  Hope you get to a place where you're feeling better soon!
    @supermom34482 I hope your appointment goes well today.  Please let us know what they say  <3
    @mainemomma8316 I totally feel you on just wanting to feel normal again.  I tried explaining to my husband that yes, feeling sick every day sucks, but it's emotionally tough too.  Just trying to go about your every day business like an adult when all you want to do is just lay around like a slug.  Blah.
    @maserrano714 and @zuuls_mom I've got everything crossed for good news at both of your appointments tomorrow!  
    @zuuls_mom I'm a week or two into the hair tie trick.  It's OK in the morning, but then by the time I head home from work, I need a bigger size pants  :s

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/9

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Intake and U/S with my regular OB on 2/6

How are you feeling?:  Gross.  Sick, though thankfully no throwing up.  Bloated AF.  

Rants/Raves: I just moved into a different office at work it and it is FREEZING in here.  I may not survive the winter...  

Questions: @zuuls_mom and @maserrano714 are you on oral or vaginal progesterone?  I'm on crinone gel (vaginal) and I'm starting to feel like it's irritating my ladybits.  So gross.

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch?  I don't really have the ability to stay awake long enough to really binge too much, but last weekend I watched the entire new season of Outlander (except for the season finale) and it was glorious.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/15 - 7 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Wee Raspberry according to Ovia

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment/Ultrasound tomorrow. Nervous & praying for a great appointment. 

How are you feeling?: SO nauseous. SO TIRED. 

Rants/Raves: We told my in laws this weekend, my MIL, FIL, Sister Inlaw & Brother in law, so I'm grateful the cat is out of the bag. Their reactions were kind of underwhelming, I mean they were happy & congratulatory, but my MIL usually cries tears of joy over silly things so I definitely expected more of a reaction? I think my husband was a lil put off by it. I told him maybe thats just what the response is with second kids? 

Questions: Does anyone else not really have the constant urge to pee? I'm drinking mostly what I should be, but dont' have that issue. 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? Friends or Gilmore Girls for sure! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @maserrano714 I was drinking cranberry and soda. Looked just like cranberry and vodka.

@RedBreast35 @mommyshark13 thank you both 3 

@supermom34482 Good luck at your appt! Let us know how it goes.

@zuuls_mom I haven't even attempted normal pants recently, though if i did i'm sure id need the hair tie trick. Team leggings FTW!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom I gave in and put on maternity pants today. Not even sorry.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom I gave in and put on maternity pants today. Not even sorry.
    I too am wearing maternity pants... I lasted as long as I could but I can't survive the 8+ hours sitting in my office in regular pants anymore!! 
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 I am on Prometrium pills and was taking them orally, but my OB recently had me start using them vaginally since they can absorb better that way. 

Also, I may have to cave and bring maternity pants to my work trip. I am sitting at my desk with pants using the hair tie trick and I am so uncomfortable! I feel like it's making me more nauseated. I'll just wear baggy shirts and grandma sweaters to hide the bump lol. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @supermom34482 SO HAPPY to hear this update!!! <3
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @RedBreast35 I am on oral progesterone capsules. No side effects that are noticable yet. 
  • Options
    @supermom34482 Yay so happy your appt went well!

@MsBeachNJ Same here about not really peeing more than usual, even though I’ve upped my water intake quite a bit
  • Options
    pennylane91pennylane91 member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 + 4...9/15?

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 7. Finallyyyy 

How are you feeling?: Blah. Bloat. Serious heartburn (I wake up with it! Even though I eat early). And random nausea. All food sounds gross, but forcing myself to eat. 

Rants/Raves: successfully hid this little secret from the in-laws last weekend. Of course MIL bothered me about her lack of grandchildren all weekend which kind of makes me want to wait until I'm like 5 months to be like oh by the way... but, alas, I will brush it off for DH. We tell both sets of parents in 2 weeks.

Questions: where did you shop for maternity clothes??? Or did you just get a size or two up? I don't want to wake up one day with nothing to wear and it's way too cold for a dress.

I watch too much TV. Binge-worthy include the office, Brooklyn 99, finally finishing Downton Abbey. Outlander is one of my faves but too intense to binge.
    @RedBreast35 I still have 2 left for this season but won't watch it bc I don't want it to be over lol

@supermom34482 yayyy! That's the best news!
  • Options
    @pennylane91 I liked Old Navy for cheap, easy maternity stuff.  My work is super casual, so I never had to buy good quality, professional maternity clothes.  Others probably have better suggestions if you need higher quality stuff... I wouldn't recommend just going up a size, though.  It may work for a little bit, but maternity stuff is just so much more comfortable and you'll be able to wear it longer.  
    And I felt the same way about trying to binge The Handmaid's Tale.  MH would want to watch several episodes a night and I just could. not. handle. it.  After season 1 was over, Outlander got a little easier for me to binge.
  • Options
    I'm out ladies. There was no heartbeat at my ultrasound appointment today. Baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and I should be 8 weeks. Feeling kind of numb right now. Thanks for all your support. Wishing you all the best of luck with your  babies.
  • Options
    @maserrano714 I am so very sorry. *TW* The same thing happened to me in November, same weeks. It is devastating and heart breaking. My heart is with you today. I hope that your rainbow baby comes very soon. Please take the time to take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    Oh @maserrano714 I'm so incredibly sorry to see this.  I know there's nothing we can say to make this easier for you, but sending all my love your way.  Take care of yourself  <3
  • Options
    Gasbarro2011Gasbarro2011 member
    edited January 2019
    @maserrano714 I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been there and it is not easy. I'm sending positive energy your way.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  7wks4days

Baby is the size of a(n):  Blueberry/Jellybean

Upcoming Appointments:  I had my first appointment yesterday.  Everything looks okay, but my blood test came back saying the pregnancy has given me hypothyroidism.  I'll start meds first thing tomorrow morning and hope all goes well.  The hypothyroidism might be causing some of my more obnoxious pregnancy symptoms so I'm really hoping the meds can help with those.

How are you feeling?:  Congested, tired, cold and often dizzy and nauseated.

Rants/Raves: I'm tired of being sick (not from pregnancy, but from a cold virus)  My 3.5 yrold has had croup w/strider and strep all within the last week and hasn't been sleeping well.  I didn't know that strep could cause nausea in kids.  My DD was up all night vomiting bile; that was Saturday night.  Poor baby.  She still feels tired and won't eat much.

Questions: Has anyone else had Hypothyroidism with pregnancy and had everything turn out well?  I'm a bit worried that my baby won't develop properly, according to what I've read about it.

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch?  Lately I've binge watch Season 3 of Outlander to catch up and I've been re watching Downtown Abbey.  I binge watch Gordon Ramsey shows while I cook though.
  • Options
    So sorry @maserrano714, be kind to yourself. Sending all the love your way
  • Options
    @maserrano714 im so sorry. So much love to you. 3 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @maserrano714 I am so sorry. I have been there myself and it still hurts. Gentle hugs.
  • Options
    @pennylane91 Motherhood sometimes runs some good sales. I also have picked up a lot from consignment sales and shops.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom do you/have you had an appointment and US today?  Thinking of you!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies - I'm new here, so I've been reading through older posts and trying to catch up. @maserrano714 I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 14 / 7w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): jellybean

Upcoming Appointments: I had an ultrasound last week, where I learned that I was 6 weeks along instead of 8. Trying not to let that worry me, since my periods were a little wonky after breastfeeding for a year and we saw a healthy heartbeat. My next appt, with another ultrasound to confirm dating, is 3/4. Seems so far away!

How are you feeling?: Better! Nausea and exhaustion hit me hard about 2 weeks ago. I got a prescription for Diclegis at my appointment last week and it's brought me back to life. (Of course, MS is terrible but reassuring. Feeling good is a little nerve-wracking.)

Rants/Raves: I mentioned this in my intro on the intro thread, but will go ahead and say it again here. I've been a SAHM since my daughter was born in Oct of 2018, but will be starting a new full-time job next week. I was so grateful for the time I was able to spend with my first baby and anxious about how different things will be for my second. I will not have accrued any leave by September, so will only be able to take as much time off as we determine that we can afford (i.e. not much). Trying to stay focused on how grateful I am to be pregnant and hopeful that everything will work out. @mommyshark13 It was reassuring to hear that your son adjusted to siblinghood so well! My DD will be just shy of 2 when the new baby comes.

Questions: Any recommendations for acne-prone skincare while pregnant? My skin is a hot mess right now.

GTKY: Parks & Rec, The Great British Baking Show 
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 it went well, thankfully! Measuring 8w (I’m 7+6 today) and HB of 167. They did find a subchorionic hematoma though so I have to go on pelvic rest for at least two weeks. 

@Gasbarro2011 I’m on meds for hypothyroidism as well. I know a lot of women who took them throughout their pregnancy and all ended up ok! It’s good they caught it early. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom sorry about the pelvic rest but YAY for the rest of your news!! 
    @Gasbarro2011 I’m hypothyroid and have been on meds since TTC #1. If they’ve caught it already, try not to worry too much about it! 😀
  • Options
    @tallulahtallulah Welcome! 2 years is such a great gap IMO. It was rough at first, but got easier. My two are pretty close and it's so cute to watch them grow up together. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/11/19 / 8w +1d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry/Pygmy sea horse (because Ovia has a weird but cute animal comparison)

Upcoming Appointments: TOMORROW. I’m so nervous it’s my first appointment and ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: pretty good. My nausea has dropped off a little bit. It’s not all day everyday anymore. Just when hungry. I feel super bloated and my boobs hurt. 

Rants/Raves: rant. I’m so uncomfortable at naught when sleeping. Also I get up to pee in the middle of the night now. Raves! I can eat pickles again! This kid didn’t like pickles until now and I eat them everyday before pregnancy so I was a little bummed when baby didn’t let me have them for a few weeks lol 

Questions: STM’s did you ever have dreams about the gender of the baby and it was true? I keep having dreams it’s a boy but I don’t want my mind to play games with me lol

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? it was Shameless but I’m out of episodes.