September 2019 Moms

Group 2 (Sept 9-15) check in w/o January 28th

2»

Re: Group 2 (Sept 9-15) check in w/o January 28th

• @furmomof3furlessontheway my dreams were of the opposite gender both times. No dreams this time yet.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/14/2019  8 weeks and 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments:  Feb 5th, first appt with my OB.  We had an early ultrasound a few weeks ago and saw baby and baby’s heartbeat, 5 weeks 6 days old. 

How are you feeling?:  I’m still stuck with the m/s, no meat because it makes me hurl, I cry about everything, it’s embarrassing.  Hubby and I are excited but also nervous about our 1st OB appt this time around after miscarrying twice.  The second ultrasounds always showed no more HB.  We’re praying that this baby will stay.

Rants/Raves: 
    Rants:  I have to pee so much at night now that it disturbs how well and how much sleep I get.  When I do sleep, I have vivid weird dreams, which practically means I get no sleep.  When I get cravings, I have one bite of whatever it is and I can’t stomach no more.  So I’m one hungry momma all the time.    
    Raves:  My morning sickness seems to only come at night now.  I’m really appreciating that because I can actually be productive and or really rest. 

Questions: 
    Has anyone used the baby doppler phone apps?  Are they accurate?  We tried one tonight and picked up what we think is a HB.  It was definitely a faster beat than my own.  But unsure if it’s just picking up my excited heart beat or my blood flow. 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch?
    GOT, TWD, SATC, Friends, Parks & Rec, Flash, Gotham, we just finished Ozark.  I also love K-Dramas. 
  • Loading the player...

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 11 ....8 weeks 4 days

Upcoming Appointments: I have a dating ultrasound Monday then a dr. Appointment Wednesday.

How are you feeling?: been feeling better not feeling as nauseous. And I have been going to bed at like 7:30 at night cause I just can't keep my eyes open.

Rants/Raves: hoping to participate more but finding it hard to find the time with work and my 15 month old ohh and the early bed time.

Questions: nope

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? I could rewatch greys anatomy any time. Currently watching Riverdale, celebrity big brother and GOT (playing catch up with GOT as we missed last season) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept. 15 / 8 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: doctor appointment on Tuesday the 5th. First one after dating ultrasound and bloodwork. No idea what to expect!

How are you feeling?: crappy. And I know people usually have it worse than me (I'm not throwing up, but I'm nauseous most of the time) but these past few weeks have been a struggle!

Rants/Raves: Struggling so much at work. I can't focus and I can't sit all day. I have no clue how I am supposed to get through another month of this without people knowing I'm pregnant. 

GTKY: What's your favorite series to binge watch? My husband and I are currently watching That 70's Show and The Ranch. 
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022