1st Trimester
Options

Symptoms coming and going

Anyone else struggling with symptoms coming and going? The test has very much been positive and I'm just about 6 weeks but today the nausea has been less....almost gone compared to other days. I can't remember if that's normal or..?

Re: Symptoms coming and going

• Options
    Anyone else struggling with symptoms coming and going? The test has very much been positive and I'm just about 6 weeks but today the nausea has been less....almost gone compared to other days. I can't remember if that's normal or..?
    Symptoms can come and go.  Symptoms, lack of symptoms have no bearing on the outcome of a full term pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I had virtually no symptoms my first trimester. It was a total breeze. My second trimester, however, was absolute hell. And everyone says that’s supposed to be the easy trimester! Every pregnancy is different, every woman’s body is different. Totally normal to be lacking in symptoms, though I do understand how that would make you nervous. It made me nervous in my first tri too. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My main symptom is cramping that comes and goes. It’s not daily but it’s often enough that it’s making me worry. No bleeding. I would say I’m probably more fatigued also. I had MS with both of my other children so I get nervous that I don’t have it with this one. I miscarried between my kids and I had no symptoms with that pregnancy. I’ve only know I’m pregnancy for almost 2 weeks and I can’t relax.