Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester check-in w/o January 21st

kristimh80kristimh80 member
edited January 2019 in Pregnant after IF

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.  <3

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri

Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:

@LynnNJ EDD 2/2 (eviction date 1/28) BOY!

@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 (eviction date 1/31) BOY!

@darkstar42 EDD 2/13 BOY!

@more14 EDD 2/17 (updated eviction date 1/23) GIRL!

@halips EDD 2/22 (eviction date 2/10) BOY!

@drove2u EDD 3/23 (eviction date 3/18) BOY!

kristimh80 EDD 3/28 GIRL!

@uterusdreams EDD 3/29 GIRL!

@scikap EDD 4/1 BOY!

@mayflower513 I was up early and had time. Hope you don't mind I went ahead and started this week's check-in :)
TTC #1 since April 2015
June 2016 - CP
2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
ERA Cycle May / June 2018
ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
EDD March 28, 2019
Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

Re: 3rd Trimester check-in w/o January 21st

• @kristimh80 not at all - feel free to take it over going forward as well, I was going to ask someone to :)
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• How far along? EDD? 38 weeks / c section scheduled for 1/31
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Tired.  I thought sleep was bad, I was wrong.  It somehow has gotten worse.  But I'm almost done.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Weekly doppler appt this wednesday, my last appointment!
    • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Facewash (I got wipes),  toothbrush/paste, glasses/contacts, make up (i just use a concealer stick and eyeliner anyway), flip flops for shower, sweats/shirts, a nightgown, take home outfit/hat/blanket for babe.  I think that's it.  My hospital provides the rest.  I have no idea how long I'll be in.
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!  No nursery for a couple months.

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • @mayflower513 sorry sleep is getting worse. Totally understand though! I feel like my best sleep is the 2 hour naps i take on the couch on Sundays lol
    • How far along? EDD? 35+3
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Tired and anxious. Found out Friday that MH will likely be getting laid off this week. The timing is just so horrible. On the good side, he's been bored with his job for years and this will motivate him to look for something new. We have some savings and he will be able to have time off when baby is born. Just not news you need so close to having a new baby, so trying to remain calm and not stressed. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB with NST and Step B tests tomorrow
    • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? similar to @mayflower513 However, since I am being induced as of now, I have some items for laboring too including my yoga ball, a massage tool and chapstick!
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @halips I can't even get comfortable on the couch anymore but I may just sleep there anyway.  I'm so sorry about your H!  I hope it's a blessing in disguise and he can find something he is happier in.  But noone needs that stress at this time! 

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• I'm going to lose my shit on my husband or builder or maybe both.  I can't even deal with either of them right now.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• How far along? EDD? 36+1, c-section still on the 31st and I'm so ready for it
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Tired, like everyone else. And the heat flashes are killing me. My husband rigged me a chair with an attached fan so I can be somewhat comfortable on the sofa since that's where I spend most of my days (I also sleep on it because the angle makes it more comfortable). Also, sorry for being MIA last week but last Sunday (not yesterday) I had to go to the hospital - I had some red blood on the TP and my doctor wanted me to come in just to check because of my placenta previa. It was nothing and I ended up going home a few hours later, but one of my sons was throwing up that morning and my husband wasn't even home that weekend (he was running a marathon in Disney, so proud of him!). So I was basically alone and had to call a friend to watch the kids. It wasn't bad and I was feeling fine, but it wasn't ideal. They did insist on giving me the steroid shots to make sure lungs would be ready, just in case baby did decide to show up early. But so far baby is showing no signs of coming out and my body has settled down again. Monday and Tuesday I was just trying to be good and not move too much. Back pain, headaches, acid reflux, bad sleep, basically everything everyone else is probably going through. I just remind myself to hold on for 10 more days.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Last appointment this Thursday. US to make sure the placenta hasn't moved and last doctor's appointment before the c-section next week. After that I'll only need to go for a quick blood draw the day before.
    • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Oh boy, I have a list. I love lists. I think the most important items are the nursing gear, shower shoes (because ew) and the personal hygiene stuff (including creams and lip balm because hospitals are so dry). Everything else can be brought or bought later on. One thing I do recommend you'll always have are snacks - energy bars, fiber, nuts and dried fruit. Healthy things to sustain you between meals and when your SO can't be with you. Especially if you plan to nurse because I found I'm starving after. I also stack on juice because I get tired of water.
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery! No nursery for a while, simply because we don't have room for one. Baby will be sleeping in our room and I'm hoping we'll buy a new house in the next few months! We just need to find something we like.

• @mayflower513 boo to bad sleep but yay for last appointment!
    As for hospital stay - if everything goes as planned and there are no complications, the usual hospital stay for c-section is 3 nights at minimum. I would plan on 3 nights (4 days) and go from there. That's what I've done and we have people lined up to watch the kids over the weekend when my husband is with me at the hospital.

@halips sux about your DH's job but I hope it proves to be a change for the better. Being unhappy in your job can affect every aspect of your life. New baby, new job, hopefully it will all work out in the end. AND, at the very least, you'll have him around to help with the baby!
  • *lurking* @halips sorry about DH’s job. I am sure he will new one he likes in no time. Until then enjoy the time with baby and help he will have to offer. 
  • Thanks @more14!  I will add snacks to my list and the 3 nights makes sense, I told H that Sunday would probably be when I went home.  I'm sorry about your hospital trip, but glad all is ok!   10 days couldn't seem further away yet also so soon!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 thank you! I lost my shit on our contractor Friday (a 3 day project has turned into 7+). So maybe a little kick in the pants from you will help? lol good luck!!

@more14 I agree, it will be nice to have him around more especially with baby boy! Sorry to hear about your ER trip, but glad everything is ok. hang on for 10 more days little one! 

@bkatp thank you!!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.

BabyFruit Ticker 
    • How far along? EDD? 30 weeks / April 1
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I have a terrible head cold - first time I've been sick all pregnancy, if you can believe it. What I'd give for some nyquil, but oh well I'm toughing it out drug free.
    • Any upcoming appointments? U/S and biophysical at 32 weeks (I'll be having these regularly because of preexisting hypertension, though my BP has been okay lately).
    • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Oooof, haven't even thought about this yet. I appreciate all of your lists!
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!  We are going paint shopping and crib shopping this weekend-really looking forward to getting started on the nursery.
    @halips sorry about DH's job! Not the kind of stress you need atm but maybe will be a good change in the end.
    About me & TTC history in spoiler box:
    **CW: BFP**
    Age: 38 DH: 38 Together since 2000, Married August 2010, TTC since April 2016
    IF diagnoses: MFI (3% morphology) & LPD
    1/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    2/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    3/18 - TI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN 
    5/18 - TI with puregon  - BFN
    6/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    7/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - First BFP ever! Beta 12dpIUI: 18, beta 14dpIUI: 48, beta 16dpIUI: 142, beta 23dpIUI: 4797.
    1st ultrasound @ 7 weeks: HB 145
    2nd ultrasound @ 9 weeks: HB 140
    EDD April 2/19

• @scikap thank you!  I got a sinus infection during weeks 15-20. It was miserable. So I I hope the cold passes quickly, especially this late in pregnancy you def don't need to feel worse! Enjoy the paint/crib shopping, so much fun!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Whew, busy day! Going to try to filter thru and catch up with everyone following this :) 
    How far along? EDD? 30 weeks 4 daysHow is everyone feeling this week? Feeling ok...def a lot more tired lately. I've been the queen of naps on the weekend. Finally broke down and bought compression socks...so have the old lady look going on lolAny upcoming appointments? Thursday is growth scan. Get to meet my hopefully new OB. GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Planning on taking pointers from all the STM's! Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery! Baby nursery is done, just need my white shag run which should be in this weekend. And a couple odds and ends. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @mayflower513 Can't believe how close you are!! It feels like yesterday I was seeing you post everything had worked!
    @halips Hate to hear about your husband's job. Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise and he can find something he really enjoys doing. Hope you have good appts tomorrow!
    @more14 So glad your scare was nothing to worry about! Hope your son is feeling better! 
    @scikap  So sorry you are dealing with a head cold! I had the same mess most of December. Hopefully you can get some relief soon!! I found vapor rub helped me a little with being able to breathe a little better. 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Well, it looks like I jinxed myself  :D:D
    I noticed red on the TP a little after noon. Of course doctor said go to the hospital and it looks like they're keeping me here for the night and ultrasound tomorrow. I do feel my belly tightening every now and then but I don't know how much of it is me being tired and very hungry (haven't eaten since this morning and it's already night), and how much is because something might be going on in there.

I'm not too concerned. I rather see where things are headed before I freak out that baby might be here earlier then expected.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can go home tomorrow!

• @more14 Thinking of you!! Glad they are keeping you for observation. Hopefully they can figure out where the blood is coming from. Hope you are able to get some rest and some food soon. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @more14 ditto to all @kristimh80 said!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• *lurk from 1st tri*

@kristimh80 Your nursery is fantastic! Will you share with me where you got that chair and how comfortable it is? I’m having the hardest time since I’m picky about comfort and my husband is really tall. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• I meant to say love the nursery @kristimh80!  Everything is so cohesive and pretty!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 Thank you!

@suzycupcake I got this one. https://www.bambibaby.com/westwood-aspen-swivel-and-power-reclining-glider?gclid=Cj0KCQiAm5viBRD4ARIsADGUT26LiZ-7X17-KtT6HIjHxeNnVG2xWl4DhLzlkUrvUacDLgahMCTyt34aAkyjEALw_wcB
    A few retailer sell it but they go out of stock a lot. It is a power glider and recliner. Also has a USB port on the side so can charge your phone, etc. It's really comfortable! We looked at so many and there is another one called Kiwi that's more expensive but similar, but not as comfortable. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited January 2019
    I’m curious how much longer til this guy comes.  I started having cramping yesterday.. more constant mensutral type cramps with some slight lower pelvic pressure.  And last night I had a very long intense contraction, followed by some very short minor ones throughout the night that I kept thinking would be like the long one but didn’t progress, and not regular at all.  I know this could just go on until my scheduled c section, but I’m kind of hoping it means he’s coming sooner!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Hi everyone!! I feel like I've been MIA lately, this long weekend threw me off (I work at a College so we had off yesterday, and so did my daughter). 

@more14 I'm glad you're being observed, keep us posted on how things are going!!
    @mayflower513 you are so close - and maybe closer than you think based on the latest symptoms. Eeek so excited for you!
    @kristimh80 Your nursery is GORGEOUS. And thanks for linking the glider - we are searching for one and haven't yet found one we love. Did you try it out in person before buying it?
    @halips sorry to hear about your husband's job. I hope he finds something new soon, and you're able to enjoy some extra time with him home when baby gets here without stressing about it being TOO much time that he's not working - fingers crossed for just the right balance (which sounds weird to say about losing a job, but hopefully it makes sense).

• How far along? EDD? I'm 30 weeks 4 days today, EDD still March 29!
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling pretty good. Sleeping is a pain, literally, and I know I'm not alone in feeling that way!
    • Any upcoming appointments? I had my second fetal echo yesterday and everything looked perfect, so I'm so happy and relieved. Next OB appointment is Thursday, 1/31. I had an OB appt and u/s last Thursday and my fluid was still "borderline high" - and yesterday at the echo I asked them to look at it. The MFM said that anything above 25 is "high" and my level is apparently 26... so thankfully on the low end of borderline high? She also said that between 26-29 there usually isn't a cause for it, and it's just monitored, so fingers crossed that's it. My OB last Thursday did say it could be due to my high 1-hour reading on the 3-hour glucose test and recommended I follow a diet similar to the GD diet, which is fine - I'll do that if it will help, but I'm also a little frustrated because I don't KNOW if that's the issue. I had labs drawn yesterday to check for a few other potential causes of high fluid (Parvovirus and a few other things), so we'll see if anything comes back. In the meantime I'm watching my sugar and carbs and feeling pretty hungry. Sorry, this was a long rant-y response hahaha. 
    • GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Oh gosh I have to start on this! I'm so glad this question was asked and some of you have lists already so I can refer to them. Last time I remember I brought fuzzy/warm socks, chapstick, and my phone charger. I need to expand on that list though!

• @kristimh80 your nursery is gorgeous! 

@mayflower513 eek! So exciting!! 

@uterusdreams Thank you, it totally makes sense and I'm hoping that's how it works out :) I'm sorry to hear you still don't have any real answer related to your fluid. I'm glad they are watching it though and don't seem to be concerned. 

AFM: My OB/NST today was eventful, sort of. Baby boy did his thing and passed the NST with flying colors. However, my bp is creeping up again. It was 152/88 this morning at the office. At home it was 142/86. OB is requiring me to come to twice a week appts starting this week and for the next 2 weeks. He also did my strep b swab and checked my cervix while I was there. baby has fully dropped down into my pelvis, which explains all the pressure I feel. I'm also 1cm dilated. He then said, so baby will be out no later than Feb 10, but it also could be this weekend. Ok, thanks Doc! lol It's getting real over here! I'm hoping baby hangs out at least until Feb 1. 
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @mayflower513 @halips So excited for you both!! It sounds like both your LO's are trying to make their entrances sooner than later!!

@uterusdreams Yes, we have a place here called Nebraska Furniture Mart and knew right away it was probably the one. But of course was early pregnancy, so were slackers! Then was on a big hunt for it b/c everyone kept selling out lol But I really like it. It's a good size for a nursery and I feel could be incorporated into regular furniture later. It's not bulky like a regular recliner. Glad your u/s and fetal echos went well yesterday!! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• ·         How far along? EDD? 31 weeks, 3 days; EDD: 3/23; C section scheduled: 3/18

·         How is everyone feeling this week? Pretty good although lots more aches and pains due to no exercise. I can’t wait to get back into shape.

·         Any upcoming appointments? Friday is growth scan and regular OBGYN appt

·         GTKY: What are your essential items you plan to take in your hospital bag? Everythings been mentioned already.

·         Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery! I’ll try to take a bump pic soon in the work bathroom as usual lol

@LynnNJ and @mayflower513 and @more14 you guys are sooo close! I can’t believe it!!!

mayflower513 good luck at your last appt! So exciting! What’s going on with the construction that’s so frustrating? Although I think construction in general is always frustrating. Lol. Oh wow on the contractions!!! Let us know if they continue.

halips ugh bad timing is right but like you said hopefully it’s a blessing in a disguise. What are his next steps? And maybe your babe will be coming early too!!

@more14 sorry for the bleeding but you’re sooo close!

kristimh80 loving the nursery!! Great job!

Sorry for all of the brief notes. Busy day at work today. Had off yesterday but the Rest of the world didn’t so lots to catch up on. :-) 

• @halips - Lurking - my DH lost his job unexpectedly in the middle of my maternity leave time time last year. It's so stressful but it was also so awesome - a blessing in disguise to be able to spend that time with Parker and I. And then found a job that worked better for our family. Good luck with the job search to your DH - it all works out in the end!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @Drove2u Thanks! That's how I'm trying to look at it. He's updating his resume and looking for jobs that interest him and offer a pension. He's got a 401k right now and is jealous of my pension lol  Good luck with your scan and ob appt friday!

@JWatt5 So glad it worked out well for you guys! Thank you!!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @halips
    I'm so sorry about the job -- I know it must be super stressful, but I agree that you can look at it as a blessing in disguise. He'll get to spend a lot of bonding time with baby and will likely find a job more attuned with his new outlook as daddy -- maybe a better pension program or more flex time, etc. I would take it as a sign to chill a bit, do a good job search when he's ready and spend time as a new family! I know it can be stressful thinking about finances, but our most valuable asset is time since it's the only thing you can't replace. You'll recover from this bump financially I'm sure but you will both really value this extra time in the future. It can't be bought!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• So many babies getting ready to make their grand entrances! It's so exciting!! 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @mbradfo2 thank you, you're so right!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Well, ladies, looks like I'm next  :D 
    Everything is still stable but the doctors don't want to take the chance things will take a turn for the worse so baby girl will make her grand appearance tomorrow.

Please keep your fingers crossed we will both be ok and baby will be good to stay with me and not go to NICU. Lungs are supposed to be working properly, so the main concern is weight and ability to keep levels of blood sugar. We actually had the same with my boys but they both managed to stay out of NICU so I'm hoping she'll do the same.

I promise to update the moment I can  :) 
  • kbear28kbear28 member
    edited January 2019
    @Drove2u and @kristimh80 I know I haven't posted here in ages, and
    @kristimh80 I never check in for week 4 on the BMB but so excited for you both and happy to watch your journey! We're almost there!! I'd post so much more but I hate this bleeping app and at work I have zero time for personal interwebs :)-
  • @more14
    Good luck to you and your little one! I'm sure everything will go well and look forward to seeing pictures! :smile: 

Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @more14 Exciting!!! Thinking of you today! Praying for a quick delivery with a healthy little girl!! Can't wait to hear all about it! <3

@kbear28 Hey girl! It's good hearing from you!! I don't blame you, I never use the app and if on my phone only use regular webpage, as the app can be glitchy. Did you join the BMB facebook? Lots are going on there now, so maybe easier for you :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited January 2019
    @drove2u cute bump!!  

The construction is just annoying because the guys are very set in the order of operations and not willing to change the order of things to get them done when one thing doesn’t get there on time.  And the stuff not getting there on time is because my husband delays answering questions and just waits til the last minute for things and won’t push people.  And he is a project manager in construction for a living so I have a REALLY hard time not asking if this is how he manages his jobs... because if it is I’m scared!

No more contractions, just a little cramping, so I doubt much is happening.  I am going to have my doctor check me today just because I’m curious if anything HAS been happening.

@more14 good luck!!  I hope you and baby are doing well, can’t wait to meet the little one!!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 That would be frustrating on all ends! I work in new home building and usually it's our buyers that love to take their time with selections that delay everything. It drives up nuts, even though they have stipulations in their contracts, but we are always the bad guys lol Let us know how things go today! Baby has a week to go, so maybe he's been prepping himself in there :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 I can only blame the builder so much, I know it’s my husband’s fault.  But, they can tile different parts and do the part around the tub last (it’s the solid surface tub surround were waiting on), and he’s refusing to do any of it until the top is here.  I know he can do the rest so it’s annoying!

Not dilated at all and baby is still breech.  No more appts til next Thursday evacuation except to get bloodwork on weds.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 Super annoying! Tell him your baby isn't waiting and you need this mess done! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @mayflower513
    Ugh, I know how frustrating construction can be. We had two major leaks in 2017 that ended up in a complete redo of our master bath (since they also found mold) and a ton of plumbing work in the guest bath and then some more renovation in early 2018. 

So exciting that your 'eviction' is coming up!! They usually require you to be in the hospital for 48-72 hours after the c/s. I had my c/s on Monday and was discharged Thurs AM (my OB rotates in the morning and Wednesday AM was too early for my discharge; I hadn't been moved to postpartum until mid-day Tuesday anyway.) Sometimes you can talk them into earlier, but the insurance generally requires at least 48 hours. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2