September 2019 Moms
Options

inappropriate questions/comments thread

stolen from a few BMBs... let's hear the awful things people have said and asked

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: inappropriate questions/comments thread

• Options
    “I’m so glad that your husband wanted this baby too!” (Um...yes) 
    “Is there something wrong with her?” (When looking at my daughters 3D ultrasound last pregnancy) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin I’m already cracking up about the guidelines for not lifting things. Umm how do I live my every day life then? Carrying groceries, holding and lifting my toddler... ya not gonna happen. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin my last pregnancy I volunteered for a PGA event delivering cases of beverages to tees at 5 months pregnant - I see no reason why we can't lift right now that is crazy! Some people lift heavy weights throughout their entire pregnancies. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    I'm waiting for my mother's reaction when we announce. She has made several comments in the past about how we should be done bc we have a boy and a girl. She has also made comments about how woman are stupid for getting pregnant again once their kids are in school. Well boom. She will probably also say something about now I cant go back to work. Boo hoo.
  • Options
    @Schumerator @leksiL & @chichiphin - YES! So irritating! My MIL watching my DS while DH and I work.  When I got there to pick him up, he ran towards me, happy to see me, and I lifted him up to give him a hug and kiss.  Our normal greeting.  MIL got all bent ... "you are going to have to watch picking him up".  Ummmm...I'm not going to stop picking up my toddler.  Just. No. 
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• Options
    Anyone else mistakingly think this thread was going to be an opportunity for us to admit to the down right nasty shut we’ve said ourselves? Lol I noticed by distain for people is directly proportional to my nausea increasing by the day.... or am I gonna be the only one listing off horrific crap? 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @hallie619 You need not worry! We have a FFFC/OU thread for that scheduled forFridays! If no one else posts it before you Fri. morn, & you are just dying to get your flame-free (or not flame-free) confessions off yr chest, create the thread & spilllll.