February 2019 Moms
Options

hello? Anyone home?

See how it’s seems like a toast town with the exception of 4 or 5 ppl I figured I’d see who still here.

hello? Anyone home? 46 votes

Yes
32% 15 votes
No
2% 1 vote
Yes, but I’m a creeper
30% 14 votes
Yes but I’m on a different BM group so I don’t comment
8% 4 votes
Yes but I left you for facebook/ PG
26% 12 votes

Re: hello? Anyone home?

• Options
    I'm still here! No FB for me. 
  • Options
    Lol I truly feel like we ended up with are own group of 5 or 6 ppl lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still here! 
  • Options
    I’m here
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 I though u went to PG again lol
  • Options
    I’m here! I haven’t had much time to respond lately (I really did participate earlier on...) but I’ve been trying to keep up reading at least. 
  • Options
    Well ladys for you of those still here with us what is you biggest complaint about this pregnancy?
  • Options
    I feel like I’ve been very lucky. I’m a FTM and this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful. The 2nd trimester the heartburn was out of control, and now I can’t sleep. I’m 36 weeks and I’m ready to get my body back! 
  • Options
    @shellperry I don’t know how PG works, I wasn’t sure if I got an invite
  • Options
    Im still here

I feel like I have had such random symptoms- my hearing getting wacky and my heart rate being all of the place are the frustrating things at the moment ;) 

I'm glad you guys are still here!
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy where my belly button innie went to an outie
  • Options
    I’ve had heartburn waaay worse than I did with my first pregnancy. Lots of insomnia, which in turn makes me nauseous the next day. Low blood pressure that makes me borderline pass out spontaneously depending on baby’s position and mine. And wicked rib pain but I had that with my daughter too. 

This one has just been rougher all the way around. This time last pregnancy, I was still running (shorter distances, but still) and now I can’t even walk across the house without feeling pain/discomfort that I’m not even sure how to name other than ouuuch! Lol
  • Options
    @catwoman8731 I stopped running around 26 weeks and I miss it it’s my sanity
  • Options
    My biggest discomfort has pretty much been the feeling of my ab muscles pulling apart. It's ok in the beginning of the day, but it gets bad in the afternoon. Ouch.
  • Options
    My biggest complaint is probably the issues with my hips. They feel like they're splitting apart and if I'm not careful and turn too quickly I feel like I can pop something out of place. 
  • Options
    I’m still here and I’m so done with being pregnant. This is #3 (and final) and I feel like this one is going to fall out if I sneeze to hard- he’s soooo low! 24 days until scheduled c section- but who’s counting 🤣
  • Options
    @kcl283 Baby girl has a habit of pushing her butt out right by my belly button. I sneezed last night and I swore she was going to pop right out of my abdomen, alien-style!
  • Options
    I'm here and won't go to FB either and I'll have to see if I can get into the PG. This is my third and it has two spots it likes to push on me. I'm getting tired chasing it's sisters.
  • Options
    I’m here, but I’ve been so busy IRL that it’s hard to find time to bump. 
    I find this pregnancy to be a lot more uncomfortable, I just can’t get comfortable at work or in bed at night. 
  • Options
    Here, FTM 35 weeks and it's getting harder to move about. Started taking magnesium w/my calcium before bed and it helps with the leg aches and sleeping. 
  • Options
    I’m here too but I only find the time once every 2 or 3 weeks to participate unfortunately. I’ll be 35 weeks on Wednesday and I’m so excited to get him out. I just want to meet him, why can’t pregnancy just be shorter?!  I stand on my feet all day for work so that’s why I’m so sore all the time, but I also feel like my hips are breaking as well as my back most of the time. And after work it’s my feet as well as everything else. I recently got a horrible rash of eczema on my fingers too, just the ring fingers for some reason, and I don’t have a wedding ring. It was so painful and I was itching them until they bled. They are somewhat better now since I went to a dermatologist and got a few weak prescriptions. I also get horrible heartburn which in turn causes insomnia and makes it even more difficult to get out of bed to go to work at 6 in the morning. :/ Then there’s the lack of air always too, not being able to breathe and mommy brain is horrible for me too, I hate being feeling so crumby in the brain. So yeah I have lots of complaints! But it’ll all be worth it :smile:
  • Options
    I would also like to stop waking up at 3-4 am every single day. And that is after waking up multiple times to get comfortable. The days are so long when they start that early. 
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 I completely get where your coming from.
  • Options
    shellperryshellperry member
    edited January 2019
    Well for the remaing ladys when are you due? Creepers feel free to comment lol
  • Options
    Due 2/2 but repeat c/s scheduled for 1/29
  • Options
    LO is due 2/8! It’s coming up fast! 
  • Options
    Creeper here 🙋‍♀️ Due 2/23 Almost at the 35 week mark
  • Options
    Due Feb 5th!
  • Options
    Feb 5th as well. 🙂 Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    I'm here! Sorry I'm late lol. I'm almost 36 weeks (due Feb 15) and also FTM. I feel like I'm getting more and more achy every day. Pelvic pain is becoming more prominent during the day as well as my tailbone! My husband bought me a stability ball and I sat on that for one hour last night and it was amazing! haha! Getting checked out on Thursday to see if my body is making any progress and I'm so nervous/excited to find out!
  • Options
    creeper here! due Feb 15th as well and a FTM. I feel general achiness and overall just tired of lugging around all this extra weight. Ive been doing prenatal yoga the last couple of of weeks which has really helped and given me some ideas for positions during earlier labor. I just switched to a stability ball in lieu of my office chair and it is much more comfortable for my pelvis. I feel like at this point I'm watching water boil slowly as the final few weeks go by.
  • Options
    Due Feb 9th!
  • Options
    Creepers thanks for coming out of your safe zone there’s not many of us left and I promise non of us bit. I and due on the 14 but forms out about 20 mins ago I will be induced in the last week of January I’ll get to pick the day next week. Apparently this pregnancy is messing with my blood sugar and  Tyroid so do to loosing another 4 lbs in a week they are going to let me go full tears. But I promise you guys I’ll stay till you’ll stop showing up! For the FTM / creepers we have a lot of 2/3/4 time mins so feel free to ask about any worries or concerns.
  • Options
    According to doc 2/19 but that seems wrong all online calculators say 2/4.   @shellperry your so close! How arer you feeling? Do you  keep getting your thyroid tested regularly after baby comes?  Or does it go back to regular frequency for testing?
  • Options
    Hey @kayjay44!  What's up?
  • Options
    @jgrodo I usually never have an issue when I’m not pregnant so I don’t think I will. @kayjay44 I was wondering if anyone saw that.
  • Options
    creeper here! due Feb 15th as well and a FTM. I feel general achiness and overall just tired of lugging around all this extra weight. Ive been doing prenatal yoga the last couple of of weeks which has really helped and given me some ideas for positions during earlier labor. I just switched to a stability ball in lieu of my office chair and it is much more comfortable for my pelvis. I feel like at this point I'm watching water boil slowly as the final few weeks go by.
    I feel the exact same way!
  • Options
    @kenishi and @knottief0d9bba3e6fd57b6 I totally feel that way too!

@shellperry ahh, ok i usually get tested 1x. A year. Hopefully it goes back to normal for you! My Endo had said that that usually is what happens after pregnancy ends (going back to where you were before).
  • Options
    shellperryshellperry member
    edited January 2019
    And just like that the board died! Lol