February 2019 Moms
Options

Pre-Term Labor/NICU

2»

Re: Pre-Term Labor/NICU

• Options
    @dogmom1118 so sweet! Glad she is doing well!! 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118- she is beautiful and amazing! Honestly looks so much further than I would have thought given her birth age! Hope she continues to excel and you can get out as soon as possible. Thanks again for sharing- gives me hope if I go soon!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 - She's so precious!! Fx for a smooth and short NICU stay!!

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @dogmom1118 what a beautiful little girl! Hoping she continues to fight and grow stronger everyday! 
  • Options
    @Lbloom - congrats and best of luck to you too!!
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 @Lbloom Thanks for sharing your stories! Your babies are amazing and will grow strong! ❤
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you new moms and your precious, perfect babies. I’m sure this must be so hard but the time will pass. Wishing you strength and patience!!!
  • Options
    @Lbloom - I just went over to March to read about your saga and your little boy.  You and @dogmom1118 are such troopers and so are your wonderful, strong kiddos who will be out of there and home with you before you know it.  Rooting for you all SO HARD.
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 how are you and sweet Emma doing? Been thinking about your family ❤️
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 She is beautiful. It's nice that you are so close to the hospital and can see her often. You are doing amazing and so is she. Thank you for the update.  <3
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 I am so glad that you get to hold her. It’s so good for both of you! And glad to hear she’s right on track.  Love the beanie :)
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 she's perfect, and I'm so happy that you're getting to spend so much time with her and that she's growing right on track <3 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 I’m so happy you are both doing well! It’s great that you get see her so much and that you get that precious time holding her! Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 - what a perfect little thing! Keep the updates coming ❤️

@Lbloom - welcome to your little guy! Hugs! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 so glad to hear that she’s progressing along well! We spent DD’s first Christmas in the hospital too (she wasn’t early, but has a host of medical issues), and while I remember it being so hard, it helps to look back at the pictures and see how happy we all looked still. We had fun little hats for DD to wear (much like the St. Patrick’s one you have pictured), and we sang a lot of Christmas carols and tried to make the best of it. Hoping that you all are able to enjoy your little one this holiday season, despite the circumstances, and welcome her home soon!
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 she is so so precious and I'm glad you're getting to enjoy those snuggles!!
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 she is so precious! I love the hat, so cute! I’m glad you are getting snuggles often!
  • Options
    So since the docs are saying things like preemie and NICU, I have been scouring the internet for reassurance. I found the following site and it has lots of non terrifying info. Posting link to one article, but there are loads. 

https://www.verywellfamily.com/introduction-to-premature-babies-2748593
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 she’s beautiful! Vey nice you’re so close to the hospital and can spend so much time with her. Keeping your family in my thoughts!
  • Options
    @kcl283 glad you are all doing well! I cant imagine how scary that time was. Merry Christmas! 
  • Options
    @kcl283 Glad that story had an uneventful ending!  I hear you about being so thankful for amazing medical care.  Stay in there, little one!
  • Options
    @kcl283 so glad to hear everything was ok in the end. Keep that little peanut inside for as long as possible ❤️
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 How is your LO doing? How are YOU doing? Was just thinking about you guys..
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 I know you're busy, but you've been on my mind. How are things? 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 Yay! Breathing on her own is a huge milestone!!  That’s wonderful.  I cannot imagine how these 37 days have been for you.  I hope go-home-day is here before you know it.   And Emma looks great- thx for sharing pics!
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 I’m so happy to hear she’s breathing on her own! That’s a huge step! The pics are amazing! Just hang in there, she’ll be home soon! 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 what a little angel <3 so glad to hear you both are doing well!
  • Options
    Yay Emma! Keep getting bigger and stronger!
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 You are a strong mom and you're going to raise a strong kid! We are keeping you in our thoughts. Breathing on her own is so amazing! Grow Emma grow! 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 I just saw you sent me a message, I wanted to let you know I responded. 
  • Options
    @dogmom1118 Emma is precious. I’m sorry you have had to go through this. I’m so happy to hear about her progress.