Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 1/4

• My friend is getting married in Oregon in June and it was going to be hella expensive to fly my family out and stay for a few days. However, now by that time, I'll be too pregnant to travel and I'm relieved I have an excuse not to go anymore.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • I'm watching Top Chef instead of working. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm super nervous to eat lettuce since the recent listeria outbreaks.  Am I crazy? we are going out to eat tonight and I really want a Caesar salad for some dumb reason.  

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• @moon1417 I think they were able to localize it to a specific region now but I'm not sure. Restaurants shouldn't serve it anyways unless they know their food supplier was not implicated.

I've been craving BLTs lately and my DH fortunately planted romaine in our garden a few months ago so we have been using that for sandwiches.

Started TTC in June 2014
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • @moon1417 eat the lettuce! I get the extra concern but I say go for it. I tend to be extra un-careful about these things and I'm alive and well. Chipotle's reputation didn't keep me from my fajita burritos, even in the midst of the outbreak.
  • @elcaB I like the way you think.  

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

•  ElcaB said:
    Since this is my last pregnancy I am going to milk this shit like a cow. I will accept all pity and assistance that is offered. I will put some extra waddle in my step. No request will be too absurd!

^^^ this, all of this!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Pregnancy has been giving me vivid nightmares. Would you like to know what I'm apparently afraid of, deep down in my pregnant soul? 

Non-standard toilets. I kid you not I have had TWO separate nightmares in which I desperately need to pee, only to arrive at a public bathroom to find weird, unusable toilets. 

The first time they were too tall for me to reach, the second they were shaped like those angled paper waste baskets that hang on the bathroom wall. 

Why is this even a thing, brain? Just why?
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @moon1417 I ate a big ole' salad yesterday... it was magnificent (until I threw it back up)
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I Ate am entire bag of SunChips yesterday - and I’m talking a regular grocery store sized bag - not a little fun size stick it in your lunch bag. And when they were gone I still wanted more!

today I had my first soda since being pregnant. But it’s my birthday and I’m officially AMA today so I’m splurging!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Happy Birthday, @olivemomma!

@moon1417 I had a caesar salad for lunch today. No regrets.

This isn't really FFFC worthy, but I am getting a piddly amount of work done today. I just want to sleep.

• HBD, @olivemomma and remember...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happy birthday, @olivemama!
    The bags are mostly air, anyway.
  • BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited January 2019
    MollyH1987 not to take away your reason to not travel, please use whatever you need to to get out of going if you don't want to go! but will you be "too pregnant to travel" from your own personal preferences? I'm due early in the month (august 4) and I'm planning to take off work in June specifically so we can travel to visit family internationally (cross-Atlantic) before my cut off date. We usually go in July, but I can only fly up to 36 weeks by airline rules (and I wouldn't want to travel at full term anyways). I did the same trip at 32 weeks when pregnant with my son and it was fine. This time I'll be starting the trip at 32/33 weeks and ending the trip at 35/36 weeks (assuming no complications arise between now and then)

AFM:
    I made cinnamon apple muffins yesterday that are so moist and taste like cake, complete with melted butter and sugar topping. I've eaten the whole batch already except for a few I set aside for company coming tomorrow....and I'm tempted to eat those too. they'll never know, right?

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• I hate Facebook, don’t have an account, and hate it when everyone leaves here to go to FB. 

I know it’s more personal and people love it, but I hate it. More of a UO perhaps, but a confession too. 

• @BigBadWolf12 Oh, that's true. I guess I was thinking the cut off was earlier than that for some reason. I'll see if DH wants to go or not. He seemed excited about going to Oregon (but not necessarily for the wedding itself...he wants to go to the breweries haha). Your trip sounds like it will be fun! 

Started TTC in June 2014
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited January 2019
    @mollyh1987
    I hope so, and I won't have a lap anymore, so DH will be stuck holding DS the whole time muahahahah. He doesn't turn 2 til September - our last chance to not buy his own ticket, and I would be shocked if DH suggested spending the money to get him his own seat.

Edit: I changed "21 months" to "turns 2 in september" b/c I couldn't bring myself to say that many months. I judge people who go higher than 10 days, 12 weeks, and 18 months when they say their kids' ages. Just use the next bigger unit of measuring time, people! :D FFFC #2, I guess

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @BigBadWolf12 Do you have a recipe for those muffins? 
  • @mkrel here they are... I put in two small apples instead of one big one and used substitutions to make it safe for my son's allergies (I'm on the same diet for breastfeeding) - no dairy, egg, soy, nuts, sesame, wheat/gluten, or oats. So if anyone is gluten free or has other restrictions, you can use your safe subs and they'll probably turn out well ;)

https://veganinthefreezer.com/cinnamon-apple-crisp-muffins/

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @database6 it's just that it's much more user-friendly. When there's a baby on your boob in the MOTN and you only have one hand, ain't nobody got time for TB's mobile bullshit!
    A few people in my other BMB joined FB *just* to continue interaction with our group, and I don't think they've regretted it! Maybe you can consider doing the same.
  • I’ve been having full on lesbian sex dreams thanks to Progesterone. Yep. 

Also, I ate McDonalds breakfast with a slightly undercooked egg and a small iced mocha. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Meeting with BD's mom and sis went well, despite the fact that they switched dinner to lunch and wanted to meet at Burger King.

Yes, I'm judging them a bit.
  • I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that @deecherise on top of being pregnant. Smh. I hope that he grows up quickly and decides to be supportive. <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Pregnancy has been giving me vivid nightmares. Would you like to know what I'm apparently afraid of, deep down in my pregnant soul? 

Non-standard toilets. I kid you not I have had TWO separate nightmares in which I desperately need to pee, only to arrive at a public bathroom to find weird, unusable toilets. 

The first time they were too tall for me to reach, the second they were shaped like those angled paper waste baskets that hang on the bathroom wall. 

Why is this even a thing, brain? Just why?
    Wait, wait... what? Because... ME TOO. What in the world?>>?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm having really vivid dreams too.  Not nightmares though.  But vivid enough to wake me up in the middle of the night every night.
  • We booked a babymoon to Norway in April and I am probably going to secretly eat the delicious salamis, salmons and (probably unpasteurized) cheeses. Pregnant women in other countries eat it... right? 

But on a real note... has anyone's OB said deli meat is safe? Mine didn't say anything about it either way, but my BFF's OB made it sound like deli meat was worst thing you could eat while pregnant. 
  • @oklahomak my MW said to either freeze the deli meat or heat it prior to eating. The concern is listeria which is one of the few bacteria that grows at refrigerated temperatures. (Though deli meat used to be the main culprit of listeria it is now frequently found in fruit and veggies/lettuce, so wash your produce and watch out for recalls)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• MTV has been airing old Lindsay Lohan movies as promo for a new reality show that stars her. So I’ve uglied cried to the parent trap like 4 times now this week 🤣
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @oklahomak omg Norway is fantastic.  My husband and I have gone road tripping there twice. Its so amazing. Probably my favourite place in the world to visit.  Italy was a close second,  but I think Norway is even prettier than Italy.  I hope you have a great time! 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @BigBadWolf12 Ooh, that is so good to hear! I don't know anyone else who has been. Would you mind if I sent you a PM to get your suggestions? 
  • @oklahomam090 go for it!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016