May 2019 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 12/29

13»

Re: Weekend Randoms 12/29

• Options
    @SpaceBurger ugh! That’s so frustrating! We have kept my MIL out of the loop since she went and told all her friends I’m pregnant without our permission. We told the grandparents and she thought that was permission to tell everyone. Um, no. I’m sorry she did that. 😞
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Ohhh okay, I see. I wear mostly "seamless" underwear that is really stretchy so I've been comfortable so far. But, it does go kind of high up, which I wanted because underwear kept bothering my incision. Perhaps as this baby grows I'll become a convert especially since she appears to be low lying while DS I carried high.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oo can you wear the maternity underwear postpartum?

@DuchessOfCambridge I've read second babies (and beyond) tend to sit lower as abdominal muscles (and maybe others?) Have been stretched out.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kvh22 I definitely wore mine postpartum, for several years (along with just normal undies).  The elastic in my old ones is pretty shot though so an upgrade was welcomed when I went shopping last week. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I was just thinking about looking into maternity underwear.  At this point I am wearing my regular underwear but folding the front down under my bump.  Would love to get something more comfortable. 
  • Options
    @mcewen3 I think I might have to go check out thyme! I got a nursing bra for christmas but I want to exchange it for a different colour so I need to go in anyways. 

@SpaceBurger oh my gosh!! I would be so upset!! Not quite the same but my SIL tagged me in something on FB last week that insinuated I am pregnant and she got so offended when I asked her to untag me 🙄