February 2019 Moms
Options

Just How Pregnant Are You?

Re: Just How Pregnant Are You?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that I stand at the bottom of the stairs wondering if I can just live in the basement instead of going back up.
  • Options
    I’m so pregnant that my boss asked me if I should be using the stairs  B):(
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I'm wondering if it would be frowned upon for me to roll my desk chair to the bathroom instead of getting up 8 times a day to pee and worrying about my hip not holding up!
  • Options
    cass06_07 said:
    Im so pregnant I need arm extensions... for putting my boots on, and wiping after I pee.
    That last one over here too :D
  • Options
    cass06_07 said:
    Im so pregnant I need arm extensions... for putting my boots on, and wiping after I pee.
    That last one over here too :D
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I just spent ten minutes ugly crying at a video compilation showing kids getting puppies for Christmas. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    I’m so pregnant I’m starving (because I threw up dinner) but know eating now will just give me heartburn and make me throw up again. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    I'm so pregnant I dropped my brush while brushing my hair today and finger combed the rest instead of picking it up.

(I did pick it up eventually.)
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I've worn out the velcro on one belly band and had to buy a second one today so have one for the home stretch and post partum. 
  • Options
    @changadee , awhile back i dropped paper clips off the back of my desk.. my manager told me not to pick them up... well one day I wasn't there, my managers boss saw them all over the floor and picked them up because she liked that they were spirals and wanted some... Lol.. Felt kind of shaddy that she picked them up, but alas, she got some clips out of the deal :D
  • Options
    @ohsunnydays right there with you... even the men at work feel they should ask me that, Lol.  I just say "big", or "pretty good" and then ask tem how they are feeling.... lol
  • Options
    @ohsunnydays HAHAHAHAHAHA that is me every day I work lol. @cass06_07 I think big is gonna my new go-to answer
  • Options
    @ohsunnydays - I am over that question too. Now I just say “pregnant” in a really declarative, flat way.  #overit
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I think that sounds like a PERFECT work discussion topic!
  • Options
    Thanks for the laugh @BourbonBiscuits !! I needed that!  :D
  • Options
    @changadee I would be excited too, those look so good!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I needed help from my 9 year olds to put my socks and boots on this morning because I couldn't bend over far enough to do it and I was out of breath from trying. Those boys are going to deserve some kind of treat for how much they've helped me out this pregnancy. 
  • Options
    conni0205conni0205 member
    edited December 2018
    I’m so pregnant that on my lunch break the bartender tried to hand me the check but I couldn’t grab it from his hand because my belly was already being pushed against the table. He said “oh sorry I didn’t realize you couldn’t reach it” my fiancé just looked at my belly and pointed... 

meanwhile my fiance could have easily grabbed the check for me but I think he enjoys watching me struggle -_-

edited: fixed misspellings 
  • Options
    @cmkrauss H sometimes looks at me for a bit, points and starts laughing. Sometimes it’s due to the general absurdity of pregnancy, but usually it’s because I’m struggling with a menial task like putting on shoes or picking something up from the floor. Our dudes definitely enjoy watching us struggle. Jerks. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    I’m so pregnant I contemplated wearing my slide on slippers to the store. They are just so comfy on my swollen feet. 
  • Options
    I did just that yesterday @nataliezbrungart. My rationale is that they’re Ugg and cost more than most of my shoes do. 
  • Options
    Also team Uggs over regular shoes. My feet are so swollen that only Uggs and sneakers work for me these days. 
  • Options
    Wore ugg slippers to the grocery store today. 100% not on purpose, but I also felt no shame at all about it.
  • Options
    Wore ugg slippers to the grocery store today. 100% not on purpose, but I also felt no shame at all about it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Went out to dinner and wore target brand slippers and felt no shame. So much more comfortable then my flats that seem to be a size too small now.