February 2019 Moms

Just How Pregnant Are You?

Here’s a for fun thread. Kind of like a Yo Mama joke about yourself. 

Mine today... 

I’m so pregnant I just bought a new bottle of baby aspirin instead of standing on a step stool and reaching up for the old bottle. 

Re: Just How Pregnant Are You?

• Loading the player...
  • @allthingsgo - Yes! My kids are basically my human grabbers these days. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I’m so pregnant that I have more food dreams than I should admit to. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm so pregnant that DH needed to help me put on my shoes this morning ... LOL

• I’m so pregnant that when I sit in my chair at my desk my belly hits the desk and I can’t reach where I normally kept my keyboard. Thank goodness for wireless keyboards.

also LO kicks me if I get to close to the desk.
  • I'm so pregnant I no longer dry my legs with a towel after I shower. If it requires bending to reach it I just let it air dry. 
  • I'm so pregnant I had a small dance party when my 12 lb dog decide to jump in the car today instead of insisting that it's too high and I have to lift him. He's such a good dog! 

This thread is pure gold! 
  • @bleucheeznwine oh yes totally. Peeing a tiny bit when I cough, sneeze, whatever isn’t enough for me to change. I am already going through my underwear too fast because I legit pee my pants when I puke now. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• This snissing is totally new for me. Didn't happen with DD, but little man is sitting way low. I'm running through, like, 3 pairs a day. Won't miss this one bit.
  • @bleucheeznwine new to snissing here as well! This did not happen with DD and I was shocked the first time it happened to me this pregnancy. It really sucked when I had a cold a few weeks ago. 
  • Yeah, snissing didn't happen until I had one kid. If you have a third, I will warn you, it's even worse.

I'm so pregnant I bought a yoga ball to use as a chair at work because my pelvis is dying a slow, slow death.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• @bleucheeznwine new to snissing here as well! This did not happen with DD and I was shocked the first time it happened to me this pregnancy. It really sucked when I had a cold a few weeks ago. 
    Yep, currently have a cold, so it's been really fun. Being sick and pregnant isn't fair in general.
  • @bleucheeznwine definitely unfair. Hope you feel better soon! 
  • I’m so pregnant I can’t go grocery shopping without having ten side conversations with strangers about my fetus. 
  • I’m so pregnant that anything that falls on the floor is dead to me. 
  • @kayjay44 you are not kiddin. My pelvis is opening wide enough to accommodate a smart car it seems. And the peeing...