@littleredmI am so very sorry for your loss. <3<3<3  
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @littleredm, I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤❤❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I’m late to the board today too!  I’m glad to hear appt went so well!

CYcle:  5

CD/DPO:  27/11

Timing:  -1, +1

typical LP:  14ish

testing:  Friday

R/R:  I had managed to avoid SS so well and then today I’ve been googling like crazy and grabbing my boobs. For real though, I need to calm my tits b/c I actually feel the exact same as I did last month (when I was obviously not pregnant)

CS/Q:  none. Not temping after O confirmed. 

• Options
    @littleredm I'm so sorry for your loss T&Ps
  • Options
    **lurking** 

@littleredm I am so sorry about your father's passing. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options

@nomangos23 thanks! My fingers AND toes are crossed. I might cave and POAS tomorrow. 

@littleredm I’m so sorry for your loss. I know I don’t know you, but you and your family are in my thoughts during this terrible time. 

@daisy0322 we had a lot of fun and I managed to keep the TTC talk to minimum! Sorry you’ve been dealing with the flu. That shit is no joke. 

@kbrown2385 glad to hear your RE appt went well and that you like your doctor!

• Options
    @littleredm I am so, so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending positive vibes for peace and comfort.

@holly321 I'm sorry you're feeling crummy! The struggle to get out of bed is so real during winter anyway, being sick surely doesn't help. It sounds like we're all SS pretty hard this week!

@themadcamel Your dinner date sounds nice!!

@lcking82 Join the SS club! The force is strong among us today, apparently!

@nightdreamer98 I'm sorry about the bad news! Hopefully things work out well and he can get back to normal sooner rather than later. A cycle that long sounds miserable! Do you have PCOS or past history of multiple LH surges during your cycle? 

@b_1029 Your temps really do look good, even if you are switching temp methods! Did you switch mid-cycle, or have you been temping vaginally since this cycle started?

@noodles922 Fx for you!!

@brookert615 Spouses' work functions can be so odd sometimes! And fx for some answers on your O date!

@nomangos23 What the actual efffff about that coworker?! Maybe it'll at least cause a health code violation for an unsanitary workspace and you'll all get a few days off (while she's hopefully checked into the hospital to figure that ish out). 

@marebear15 Why is SS such a cruel game?! 

@kbrown2385 So glad to hear your first RE visit went well! I'm glad she's not wasting time!

• Options
    **lurking from WTO** So sorry @littleredm. We're all thinking about you through the tough days 
  • Options
    @littleredm ooohhhhhh nooo! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you.  <3<3<3
  • Options
    @littleredm I am so so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts ❤️❤️
  • Options
    @littleredm I'm so sorry about your dad.   <3:'(
    Me 36, DH 48
    Married since 9/9/12
    TTC since 9/13
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/18
    IUI #1: Jan 19, BFN
    IUI #2: Feb 19, TBD
  • Options
    @daisy0322 I like the pot, but I'm reserving love until I figure it out some more, lol.  That stinks about the flu and AF but I'm glad you're feeling better today.

@kbrown2385 I'm so glad that you had a good experience with your RE and are jumping right into things! Fx!

Thanks for all the good wishes, I'll be testing in about an hour, but I hope sooner, cause I kinda have to pee now!  :s
    Me 36, DH 48
    Married since 9/9/12
    TTC since 9/13
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/18
    IUI #1: Jan 19, BFN
    IUI #2: Feb 19, TBD
  • Options
    @Noodle9912 fx for you!!