February 2019 Moms

Weekly Symptoms (12/3-12/9)

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms (12/3-12/9)

• I went for a 1 hour walk yesterday with DH and my fur baby - I am now suffering some extreme consequences - which is nuts, because i'm normally so active. 

Didn't sleep due to pain, as well, can barely walk. My pelvic bone feels like it's about to split in half and severe sciatica.....this is brutal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bhou- Oof. One of the things I hate the most about pregnancy is that.  “Normal” activity levels are a challenge or take an ugly toll. I have had that from walks the past month too.  So sorry.
  • from Saturday night until Sunday night I was an emotional rollercoaster. I cried at least 6 separate times in the span of 24 hours. Some were happy tears, some were mad tears and some were sad tears from a tv show. I haven’t been emotional like that or really at all this entire pregnancy so my fiancé got a great surprise yesterday... oops. Hoping this doesn’t happen to that extent again! 
  • My tail bone and hips desperately need an adjustment but I had to change my chiro appt to tomorrow afternoon because DS is sick and I had to take him to the clinic. 24 hours seems like such a long ways away  :s
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @cali1710 me too girl me too!!
  • Baby girl is somehow even lower than she was and there is so much pressure on my pelvic floor. Almost like I have to poop out of my vag. It’s kinda freaking me out. This definitely did not happen with DD. Even the Chiro commented on how low she was today. 
  • Baby girl must have had a growth spurt because my bump is so stretched today. Feels like it's going to pop open! And the pain and discomfort in the cervix area is really bad today. I'm wearing my support belt again just trying to keep her elevated a little bit!
  • @bellebaby221 mine feels its going to burst open too. It physically hurts to touch. One of mine is sitting low and keeps putting pressure on my hip bone. 
  • @cali1710 I had one like that too. If he shifted the right way my left leg would go numb. Fun times!
  • @nataliezbrungart my Blanqi support tank top has made an incredible difference for my rib pain. When I'm wearing it I have basically none, and when I take it off the pain comes back within an hour. I wear that thing basically all the time except when I'm sleeping, because it's been a life saver. I also own their support band, which has the advantage of being cheaper, but it doesn't work quite as well for my pain.
  • I had bad varicous veins before this pregnancy but holy hell they have gotten worse.  My legs look purple with broken capillaries all over - can’t wait to deal with that for the third time in my life once I’m done being pregnant.  Ugh!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My vag is so swollen it feels like it’s gonna fall off. UGHHHHH. I came home and took my underwear off before I took my bra off, which is saying something lol
  • My vag is so swollen it feels like it’s gonna fall off. UGHHHHH. I came home and took my underwear off before I took my bra off, which is saying something lol
  • You guys and your Blanqi love inspired an impulse buy of that today! Excited to get some support on this expanding bod.
  • I feel bad. I feel like baby was so tightly packed in my clothes today they couldnt move.  Came home just pjs on no undergarments and baby is rocking out like a rock star.  Sorry little baby!!
  • @cass06_07 that happens whenever I use my support belt lol
  • @BourbonBiscuits man it must be really swollen, we got that 3 times... lolol :D
  • WELP awake dark and early because of a whole leg Charlie horse and now just plain old insomnia.  Also, I got really PO’d at my SO last night and went to bed in a huff and now I am laying here stewing about it... which i’m pretty sure is just some serious pregnant lady insanity.  Good times!
  • Hahahaha @cass06_07 it really IS 3x as bad
  • From 2:30 until now I laid in bed with a hacking kid in my face. Although I think he already shared his germs because I feel like garbage this morning. I mean, worse than usual garbage. 
    I'm sleeping with my support band again but it's not helping. My hips are hurting so badly. 
  • I totally feel you!!! I went mall walking with a friend... came home and could hardly stand! Didn’t sleep much because I was so achy and the next day I couldn’t stand up without groaning! All o did was walk! Before I got pregnant I used to do 45 min to an hour of high intensity workout everyday! It’s so crazy! 
  • Everything is suddenly so sore! The most shocking is my rib cage. It prevents me from getting comfortable sleeping on my side. And I have no idea what I did to cause it! 
  • I ordered maternity compression stockings just now and I’m debating the leggings UGH 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have had this kind of nauseous barfy feeling/ insatiable hunger all day... it's gross. I don't miss my first tri nausea, please go away.