edited December 2018 in February 2019 Moms

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Symptoms (12/3-12/9)

• My eyelid eczema patch is going to be the death of me. 

So will feeling like a whale. A serious whale. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Lil dude is clearly running out of space, so it feels like he’s forcefully trying to stretch my uterus with every limb and muscle he has. Calm down in there! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm being poked and prodded with every pointy part of this baby's body. 
  • Pretty terrible BH today after physically battling my toddler to get him into his car seat. If he keeps this up his sister will be born next month. 
  • I have this little itchy spot on my belly, top right side and I can't help but be absolutely paranoid that it's going to turn into something huge. Realistically, it's only a bit bothersome and will probably just fade away if I stop thinking about it. 
  • I feel like this baby is suddenly all elbows and knees and heels. Ouch.
  • I have the swelliest fingers today - it hurts to type - very sudden! I had a workout for teh first time in a week and BAM - swollen fingers
  • I’m so uncomfortable today. My bellys killing me. Not only does it feel so stretched but it just hurts. Inside and out. 
  • bellebaby221bellebaby221 member
    edited December 2018
    Anyone else at the point where movements are more like pushes, pokes and prods instead of full blown rolls and such? Little girl spends most of her day doing what I can only guess is trying to escape through my belly button. She gets really active right as I go to bed and my bump goes bonkers. But otherwise things are much more subdued. 
    I felt her feet pushing my side last night and could feel where her head was and I swear it's about 14 inches or so. Are they that long already? You'd think i hadn't had 3 kids before!! And I guess I should remember I'm nearly 32 weeks!!

ETA: I just checked my week 31 stats according to the bump and my asparagus baby should be about 16 inches so I guess my estimate wasn't far off considering she's balled up a bit too.
  • @bellebaby221 yes I feel more pushes and stretches then I do kicks. Sometimes its a bum or an elbow or foot. Its fun.. but they are pretty long already, its crazy! 
  • Absolutely @bellebaby221! I think baby has stayed roughly in the same place for a couple weeks now so no more big movements. 
  • I just get nudges and occasional pokes, plus what feels like finger tickles, and gliding movements... never did get any rolls!  Im at 31 weeks
  • I never got very many rolls just kicks/punches. Which I now know he kicks me in my rib and punches me in my bladder. He was head down at my last appointment so hopefully he stays there and there are no big rolls at this point although he has plenty of time to move all around still. 
  • My feet  :'(.  So sore since yesterday afternoon.  I guess the 25lbs+ and the swelling thats started is taking a toll.  My feet do not like my orthotics at all.  My arches are so sore extended up the inner ankle.  Ive resorted to barefeet or no insoles in my shoes.

Last night im sure baby was sideways and as high as they could get, so uncomfortable i basically laid in bed from 430pm onwards to relieve the stretch/tightness.

Plus i wore worlds most uncomfortable nursing bra yesterday... that thing needs to be thrown out!  Do you think if my Ddd's showed up at work unleashed theyd say anything??  Seriously tempted, lol!!

• @cass06_07 i feel the same way about going to work with no bra on, main reason I wish I could WFH. Today I’m wearing a nursing bra from kohl’s and it’s actually super comfortable almost feels like I’m not wearing anything! I love it! 
  • This kid is so low more people are starting to ask if the drs are concerned. I’ve never asked, just figure they’ll tell me if it’s unusual. But it does make things REALLY uncomfortable between my bladder, cramping and the pelvic pain. Maybe it means that when the time comes baby will be like let’s gooooo and I’ll be blessed with short labor. 
  • So uncomfortable and a tight stomach today. Nothing other than lying down helped, which is obviously not possible at work. 
  • Don’t you love when you can’t tell if you’re spotting or if your hemorrhoids are bleeding? The upside is that I get to whip out the tucks wipes again. 
  • My crotch hurts. That is all. 
  • Insomnia and heartburn!! Awake now every 1.5 hours it seems. Now it is 2:30am and the heartburn is ANGRY ...
  • If I could not wake up every hour to pee, that would be great. 
  • @bww_0331 that was me monday.  Ugh!
  • So. Tired. Waking up every 2 hours to pee, then compounded with baby then waking up each time and trying to impale me from the inside with elbows for the following hour. I don't function well on very little sleep.
  • The bottom of my belly button is so close... I know I keep bringing this up LOL but I've never seen the bottom of my belly button.  Last night while having a pee I had the mirror out to look at it.The bottom is so close she's gonna pop out any day. The thought of it makes me want to ralph... which I haven't done even once this pregnancy... or since I was about 17 actually.   Hahahah I don't know ... something about it is super sensitive and touching it makes me gag!
    I know I know.. some of ya'll are having bigger symptoms, I can't help but LOL at myself.
  • I'm not getting up every hour to pee, just switch sides thanks to the horrible hip pain. I can't sleep for more than an hour without having to roll myself over. Which then requires a rebuild of my pillow fortress. After which baby has a dance party. So about the time I doze off, it's time to switch sides again!
  • @cass06_07 I know what you mean, my belly button is freaking me out too. It’s completely flat! You can hardly see it even exists, I don’t think it’ll pop because there’s nothing there to pop! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • @grebretso mine is still a "hole" but barely... by pop I mean flat... when that happens I might faint, LOL
  • @cass06_07 @grebretso - also freaked out by my belly button here. I still have a bit of hole and I'm both curious and grossed out by the changes that are bound to come. 
  • My bellybutton is a full outtie. Even more so. I can see it through my shirt and it weirds me out
  • Oh yes, my belly button didn't pop completely with DS (just got flat, which ... ew) but this time it's like a little lip popping out. It makes me nauseous to touch it, but I do have a weirdly sensitive belly button even when not pregnant.
  • my belly button is about to pop, too. It really, really weirds me out, and is overly sensitive, so I am totally with all of you!
  • My belly button has always been a really really deep innie. No signs of popping yet, but the skin all around it is popping, does that make sense? It's like my belly button refuses to flip so the skin all around it has to puff out to make space. It looks incredibly creepy, the skin there is all bluish and greenish and transparent and ewwww.
  • That is an incredibly accurate description @jessier19!
  • I have a really bad cold and I want nothing more than to just stay at home in bed.  Thankfully it's a light day at work, I'm just putting together decorations for our holiday party which is tomorrow and once that's done I'll be so happy.  DH is out tonight for his holiday party so early to bed for me and DS!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So my belly button doesn’t make me nauseous but anytime anyone touches or when LO kicks near my belly button I automically have to run to the bathroom to pee. It’s so weird, it’s always happened when someone touched my belly button but now it’s worse.
  • I'm not getting up every hour to pee, just switch sides thanks to the horrible hip pain. I can't sleep for more than an hour without having to roll myself over. Which then requires a rebuild of my pillow fortress. After which baby has a dance party. So about the time I doze off, it's time to switch sides again!
    Omg this is exactly what I am doing every night too. It sucks!
  • I have a terrible cold too and just feel miserable. All I’ve been thinking about all day is when I can go to bed 
  • Heartburn has really ramped up these last few days and it is so damn unpleasant. 
  • allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited December 2018
    Does anyone else feel pressure in their head when they get a BH contraction? I feel like it is squeezing my blood up into my head of that makes sense. I also get short of breath. 
  • I have yet to feel a BH... that kind of weirds me out.  Has anyone else not had any BH... or at least not felt them?
    Also, I had a good chuckle at all the relatable belly button comments.. I hate laughing, it hurts though... Lol