June 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in week of Dec 10

1. How many weeks are you?

2. Previous loss(es)?

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?

4. Any appointment updates?

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit?

Re: PGAL check-in week of Dec 10

• Options
    @bakerstreetboys that’s so scary! I really hope everything is okay.

1. How many weeks are you? 12+1

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC at 12 weeks

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally, I’m actually feeling more confident about everything, which just makes me mad at myself because it’s been 3 weeks since my last appointment, and I don’t want to feel great about everything and be blindsided again. Physically, I still mostly feel terrible. I’m waiting for the nausea to go away any day now.

4. Any appointment updates? I’ve got one on Wednesday.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? I’m 12+1 today, so I’m now farther along than last time. That’s been a relief, but I’m still holding out for the appointment before I officially count myself past all milestones.

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit? I think Narnia would be really cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 14+3

2. Previous loss(es)? One CP, one termination

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically still really good. Emotionally still on the fence. I’ll probably feel better after my appointment Wednesday. 

4. Any appointment updates? None yet

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

6. Any milestones coming up? My next appointment (if it goes well) will be my all clear from the first tri. 

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit? Definitely Hogwarts. It looks so magical. 

@bakerstreetboys Thinking of you! I’d absolutely call for spotting. Take it easy today and hopefully tomorrow you’re feeling much better. ❤️
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 13+2

2. Previous loss(es)? I MC 10-17

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I’m actually in pretty good shape. I got a LOT done this weekend so that feels good. We have been living in this house with 0 door knobs so I ordered all the missing bits so we can hopefully be done by Christmas. Physically I’m fine. Back to working out so feeling pretty good. Fighting off a sinus infection but that’s basically my resting state. 

4. Any appointment updates? I have one Wednesday but I think it’s just the one that’s my annual. Maybe we can take a listen to baby. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Flying to Toronto later today at some point. Feeling less car sick so that’s a plus because inland in rush hour and have to go to the burbs. 

6. Any milestones coming up? No. Just waiting for NIPT results and to get the sex of this nugget.  

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit? I’ usually watching or reading tho ha that are based in reality so this isn’t an easy one. But we watched the movie downsized this week and I’d like to go and take a look at the community Matt damon moves to once he’s tiny. 

@dntstpbelieveing my company rented out universal a few years ago and HP was part of it. It was open bar and one of our German customers got on the virtual reality ride after a few and yakked all over the CIO of my biggest client. I ended up having to go shopping for him and spending like $500 on a new set of clothes including shoes. Lol. Long and short- not the place to be if you’re not feeling well. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ why is the 27th so far away! I am like forget Christmas get me to the 27th!

@ncm1919 oh my how embarrassing. It was definitely not an option for me to go sick, especially with a $175 price tag to get in. If I am going to go I am going to get the most out of it lol. 
  • Options

@eleven_ I really like the Sonoline B home Doppler.  With DS and this pregnancy, I've been able to find the heartbeat before 10 weeks. 

@dntstpbelieveing How disappointing to miss HP!  Hopefully you get back some day :)

• Options
    I also use the Sonoline B Doppler.
  • Options
    I'm having a rough PGAL day.  I had felt the baby move most days at least one time and havent yesterday or today.  I know she's still little and could turn or whatever but I hate that I automatically jump to there being something wrong.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I am sorry you are having a rough day. PGAL sucks. I wish I had some words of wisdom or something helpful to say beyond it sucks bad. I have felt slight movements but nothing consistent. I can't wait until they are consistent.

I on the other hand decided to torture myself today and went down the rabbit hole of looking at the December bmb (the one I had joined before my MC). It was a mistake. Those ladies have lovely babies. 
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I’m sorry to hear that. FWIW, I’m in the exact same predicament. I’ve felt this baby once a day or so but haven’t felt anything since Saturday. My appointment is tomorrow and I just want to know that the baby is okay. Hugs to you. 
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond sorry its been a rough day. I'm sure she's wiggling all around in there! But movement definitely gives some peace of mind. I haven't felt anything yet with another anterior placenta 
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond that has got to be nerve wracking. I hope you feel something soon so you can get some peace of mind. I haven’t felt anything yet either (12 weeks and FTM).

@dntstpbelieveing I’ve gone down that rabbit hole a few times with the Feb BMB. I haven’t seen any babies yet, but I’ve definitely looked at the bump pics. I don’t know why I do that to myself.
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys Are you feeling better today? 

@carleym93 @ncm1919 @coco2787 Lots of appointments tomorrow. I hope everyone gets the reassurance they need. 

@sparklingdiamond Im sorry you’re struggling today. I think we will all feel a lot better once we can feel these little babes jumping around consistently. 

@dntstpbelieveing ugh yeah, I’ve done a little lurking over there too. It’s so weird to think that baby would be due this month. 
  • Options
    I am 11 weeks 5 days 

12wk 5 day loss and 8 wk 1 day loss

I am up and down emotionally. I cry a lot about everything.  
    I am so exhausted and my head has been hurting a lot for  over a week now.  

Has anyone else been having headaches like crazy? 

A week from today I will be at the same point of my first loss. :(

I would love any where real or fictional as long as it is warm and has a beach.  

@bakerstreetboys I hope you are doing okay!!

the rest of you ladies. PGAL brain is the WORST!! Sometimes I just have to try to not think about it. Which is hard. Hugs to you all. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I’m sorry you’re having a rough time. PGAL brain is an awful joy stealer. *hugs* to you. 

@bakerstreetboys are you feeling better?

@dntstpbelieveing I do the same thing with the February BMB. *hugs* 

1. How many weeks are you? 12+5

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC in July of this year. 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?
    Physically I feel much better. I still throw up at least once a day. Monday was the first day where I felt like I had energy. Today, not so much. I feel a lot of bloating and other odd feelings in my pelvic area. 
    Emotionally I feel ok. I’ve been way more emotional and irritable lately. My anxiety has been more tolerable. 

4. Any appointment updates?
    Nope. No one has called me about my EKG so I guess everything is fine. My next appointment is in January. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? My coworker is letting me borrow her Doppler and I found the heartbeat tonight!!!

6. Any milestones coming up? I’m past my milestones. 

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit? Hogwarts for sure!! 
  • Options
    I’m having so much anxiety this morning. I discovered last night that my boobs are not nearly as sore as they have been. I still have bad nausea, so I’m not dealing with a total loss of symptoms, but still. I have my appointment this afternoon. I think I’m going to end up being anxious all day.
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys I'm glad to hear that spotting has stopped but I'm sorry you had that scare, keeping my fingers crossed that everything looks great tomorrow <3

@dntstpbelieveing I was also part of the December BMB and made the mistake of lurking the birth announcement thread.  I'm of course grateful to be pregnant again but it still hurts to see what should have been.

@sparklingdiamond I'm sorry for the rough day, have you been able to use your doppler yet to give you some peace of mind?

@TJtheGoat I'm glad to hear baby is okay.  Nothing wrong with getting things checked out to give yourself some reassurance.  

@kjr9519 it's so hard not to freak out about symptom stuff. I hope everything goes well with your appointment today.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Good luck on your appointments today ladies. I had to go to the dr at 930 for my sinus infection and my appointment is at 11. I’m chilling in my car with my dumb decaf iced coffee killing time. Boring 
  • Options
    Looking forward to updates later today...

1. How many weeks are you? 13w5d

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC Dec 2017, CP Jul 2018

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Better on both fronts. Had my NT scan last week and got to see baby again. She is looking great in there. Nausea has almost completely gone away (though I had a bad day last week when I stopped taking unisom). 

4. Any appointment updates? 14w appt. this Friday, but I don't think much happens then. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Just got back from visiting friends in Texas, which was really great-- many of my close female friends are scattered throughout the country and it's so great to spend time with the. Plus-- breakfast tacos. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Passed.

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit?  I know it's cliche but it's definitely hogwarts. Compared to other fictional places (Narnia, Middle Earth, Westworld, good lord Westeros), it seems like you would just have a nice time and would likely not die?
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    Thinking of everyone with appts today and tomorrow!

@coco2787 I found it on the Doppler once but had trouble the couple of times I tried again after that .But I also know she's moved up and now is harder to find.  I just can't wait to feel consistent movement .
  • Options
    I'm in shock and just so heartbroken at the most recent loss. It just makes me so sad and upset. It's all so unfair  :'(
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 12w 1d

2. Previous loss(es)? 1 MMC

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I am hopeful as this is my last week of the first tri but I'm also feeling a little anxious as I am awaiting our NIPT results. Physically my husband and I both have colds right now which sucks! I moved to the couch in the middle of the night because he was snoring so bad. 

4. Any appointment updates? Yesterday. It was the first one my hubby could make which was cool. We saw the baby on the ultrasound and it was super active in there which is weird to see because I can't feel any movements yet. Heartbeat was good. Doctor didn't measure him/her so I hope everything is on track. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? A couple days before I found out I was pregnant, I was on vacation and took a super hot bath. I'm wondering when I'll find out if that caused any damage to the baby. 

6. Any milestones coming up? NIPT results should be coming in and second tri starting this month.

7. GTKY: What fictional place would you  most like to visit? Fern Gully 
  • Options
    @eleven_  Ugh, totally agreed. Every time I see one (esp someone who I know), it's like a punch in the gut. Somehow it feels like it takes 100 good appointments/happy news to emotionally cancel out each loss. I'm so sad anyone has to go through it.

TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    carleym93carleym93 member
    edited December 2018
    @eleven_ My heart is so sad. Being pregnant this time of year is so hard because it has the potential to be so good or so bad. My heart is breaking that she has to endure this right now. 
  • Options
    I can’t tag or love tit still. Sigh. But I’m with ya eleven. I clicked in June during my wait in the Starbucks drive through and couldn’t believe my eyes. I haven’t been a good pgal participant for a week because I have had some horrible anxiety I can’t shake (along with mobile being a piece of crap). I don’t think I am going to get this out of my head for weeks. I adore emerald city’s spunky personality and support she has shown for ladies here. It’s a double loss to me. I hate loss. A lot. 
  • Options
    *TW*

I hate to bring more despair to this group, but I don't know where else to post.  My OB's office called today with the NIPT results, and as soon as I heard his voice instead of his receptionist's, I knew it wasn't good.  Our little baby boy tested 99% postive/high risk for Trisomy 18.   While I have been living in fear of bad news, I never actually expected to really get it.  I'm in shock right now and waiting to get a call scheduling an appointment with a genetic counsellor.  
  • Options
    Bakerstreetboys
     Oh God no. I can’t believe I’m reading this too. I am so heartbroken for you and your little boy. I wish I knew what to say to comfort you and make it better. Please let us know when the genetic counseling appointment is so we can lift you up that day. 
  • Options
    Oh no @bakerstreetboys I am so so sorry to hear this. So many hugs to you today. 
  • Options
    Oh god @bakerstreetboys I’m heartbroken to see this news.  I don’t even know what to say. I’m just so sorry.  Ugh. This shit is so unfair. Please keep us updated with how your next appointments go. You and your little boy will be in my thoughts <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys please I don’t want this to be true either. My heart is going out to you and your little boy. I truly cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through but if I can be there or help comfort in anyway please let me know. Anything. 

Please take care momma, please check in if you can. You are a good friend even though we haven’t met. My heart has truly been broken today. Love to you and your little boy. 
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys I am so unbelievably sorry. Please update us with appointment dates so we can support you. I’m just so sorry. 
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys I am so sorry for the news you received. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family during this time