Randoms w/o 11/19

13»

Re: Randoms w/o 11/19

• Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

also, Kegels.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made pies from scratch today and they came out so good and pretty, even the crust! I feel so uncharacteristically domestic.

I also bought my first baby item, which I’m a little uncomfortable about but the deal was too good. Albee Baby had the Baby Jogger City Mini GT that DH and I had loved on sale for $210 vs $360 sticker. Otherwise no more shopping until like... 3 days before Christmas :lol:
  • Options
    This foot massager is amazing. I don’t have $200 to drop on one, so I’m just never going to leave my job. If you don’t know what to ask DH to get you for Christmas, ask for one of these. 
    The HomeMedics brand one is in sale at kohl’s for $100 today! Down from $200!
  • Options
    Got started on the baby shopping with all the sales. I got the Graco 4in1 car seat at the Target by my house. It was the last one. They were out of the baby carrier, so I have go to the store by my work after I’m off and hope they still have it. It looks like they have quite a few when I checked online so I have hope. 😊 
  • Options
    @ysotte I didn’t get much at target, but I did get 2 of the pack and plays that were on sale!

Blanqi leggings are currently 50% off! I couldn’t justify buying a pair before, but since they were on sale I figured I’d give them a try. I’m so excited!
  • Options
    @lilpotatomama Nice! I was unable to get the baby carrier. It sold out at the other store too. Such a bummer, but oh well.

I’m super tired and emotional today and I wish I could just lay in bed, but I have to go back to work for the other half of my split shift. I wish I could just not go sometimes. 
  • Options
    H is being a child.  A full on child.  He's decided to "move" into the spare room.  Took his bedside table and everything.  We got into a fight over text because the 3 year old twins got into the bun cream and put some on the computer chair.  I wasn't home and he wasn't watching them but it's my fault.  And my fault that 3 year olds still whine and cry....you know because they're 3 but he says it's because I baby them and don't listen to him.  He's one who thinks children should be seen not heard.  He's so hard on them.  I'm going to let him have his tantrum and of this "living separately" goes on too long I'll have a tough decision to make.  I've deleted my fb and Insta to focus more on myself and my girls so maybe I'll be on here more because I don't have those to distract me but I hope you all understand if I am not super active.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mermaidca I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. I would be pissed.
  • Options
    @mermaidca I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time. It certainly doesn't help you to be dealing with all the stress on top of taking care of your littles and being pregnant. I would be just as upset. Toddlers don't have self-control, at least not a ton of it. It's ok to get frustrated but he needs to understand that they aren't doing it on purpose.

• Options
    @mermaidca big hugs. It sounds like he’s being pretty unreasonable. I hope he comes to his senses soon. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @mermaidca I’m sorry to hear you’re going thru a rough patch. I hope he’s just in a bad mood and snaps out of it soon. And I agree with you that is completely childish
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support!  Sadly it's not the first time we've had fights like this where he gives me the silent treatment or threatens to sleep in a different room.  It's a hurtful way to handle his anger and I don't want my children to think it's normal or ok to be treated like that.  It tough.  But thank you again for the kind words.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mermaidca I am so sorry. He is being completely ridiculous and unreasonable.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    @mermaidca - Sorry you have to deal with that. I can't fathom the idea of not 'hearing' my toddler. I know they whine but they have to learn to express their emotions. Also Kids make messes clean it up and move on. When DH gets frustrated I always ask him the same thing- "is it worth it?"  
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    @mermaidca I’m so sorry DH is being a complete douche canoe.  Hopefully he comes to his senses and realizes that 3 year old are not mini adults.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic