July 2019 Moms
Options

Baby names

2»

Re: Baby names

• Options

@Happyin14 I LOVE the name JACK! but that's because I'm in love with Jack from 'This is Us' lol

@sunshine525 OMG @ Kevboat! that's horrible but hilarious.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love the name Crosby for a boy and Willa for a girl. Husband likes but is not 100% 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have 0

we were team green with our first 2 pregnancies and didn’t have names until the hospital, id imagine this will be no different 
    😂 we’re just not planners 
  • Options
    We currently have Naomi for a girl & Jared for a boy. Older siblings are Jude & Eve. We are Team Green for the first time so we will be picking one of each. ☺️

• Options
    @dcoop93 I love Crosby too!! I suggested it for our last babe and couldn't get DH on board. 
  • Options
    hoodevil0611hoodevil0611 member
    edited November 2018
    @scp2585, @Nichole06, we had with the Kinder and BabyName apps yesterday while watching football.  Additional names added to our front runner list:

Girls:
    Bentley (Edit: Okay, so I was pretty excited about this one because it’s a family name, and the car didn’t cross my mind.  On googling a bit more, apparently some girl on Teen Mom named her boy this, and a lot of people would think I named my kid after a car, both of which scream trashy to me.  So maybe not  :/ )
    Bailey 
    Parker
    Reagan
    Avery
    Hadley
    Devon
    Carter
    Peyton
    Aubrey 
    Arden
    Blake
    Leah

Boys:
    Owen
    William
    Houston
    Austin
    Travis
    Graham
    Levi
    Blake
    Mason
  • Options
    curlsnglassescurlsnglasses member
    edited November 2018
    Our second son is Crosby, he is 3 and we have never met another one 😍 @dcoop93
  • Options
    quinniebearquinniebear member
    edited November 2018
    @curlsnglasses @dcoop93 I knew a Crosby in high school! He was a football player. I like it!

@babyginjuly my cousin's son is named Theo and it's precious. It feels more modern than Theodore imo.

We are pretty set on Violet Caroline for a girl (after family members). Boys are trickier. Some we've been tossing around are Miles, Owen, and Beckett or Beck (although I think I'm about to nix Beckett/Beck). I'm also really liking Luca. I wanted Oliver which is a family last name but DH hates it 😢

• Options
    I love thinking about baby names, even when I'm not pregnant lol! So for a girl I like Annika or Zaira (pronounced Zy-ra). For a boy Everett, Isaiah, or Emmett. I have two girls,  Ryley Faith and Harmony Rae. I'm figuring this one's another girl, but we'll see! 

• Options
    @curlsnglasses I love that it’s classic sounding but not very popular, the only other Crosby I know is from the show Parenthood! :p 
  • Options
    We've had a boy name picked since we were pregnant with DD. Domenick Albert for DH's grandfather and Uncle who both passed away and he was very close to. 

Our girl's name this time around took a bit more work. We finally decided on Jacqueline Joanna. My grandfather was Jack which we were going to use as a second boy's name but decided to use a female version if we have a girl first. Joanna is DH's aunt/godmother whom we is very close to.
  • Options
    @dcoop93, my bff has a Crosby, such a cute and unique name. 

I like "V" names for girls...Vivian, Vera, Veda....my husband HATES them and won't even discuss it.  He loves to veto everything and makes no suggestions other than Abigail. 

For boys we have Rhett, Theodore (Teddy), and Charles (Charlie). We have discussed Harrison, Henry, and Archer too. Our other two both have "A" names and I really really don't want to go with another A because I am not into all the kids starting with the same letter thing.  
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3