January 2019 Moms
Options

November appointments

13»

Re: November appointments

• Options
    @kianarain Congratulations! That's so awesome that you passed.

Yeah, it's not very pleasant! Midwife says I'm about maxed out for uterus space, so baby really has nowhere else to go if she doesn't seriously consider spreading out a bit. She's also facing the wrong direction, so I'm hoping she also thinks about spinning around before D-Day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leighbrek we've got time! Hopefully she'll find her way to the other side & get her spin on. 
  • Options
    Yay ! @kianarain I am jealous you got results so quickly.

Thank you @ms_stevens87 ! I hope I get results soon. 
  • Options
    @molosmiles any word yet? 
  • Options
    Had my 32w appt today. It was all fairly normal but Bp was a *little* high for me but still in totally normal ranges. She confirmed that I am now allergic to my deodorant. I have little rashes on the outside of my armpits. So I bought a new  one - hopefully this will be better. 
  • Options
    @kianarain nothing yet, but I'm taking that as good news!

@gorgeousariel my armpits have been so itchy. Maybe I should take a look.
  • Options
    Aw, @ersh1010 I am excited to see a pic of her when she comes out if you share with us. I love newborns with a bunch of hair. It's so cute to me. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Had an appointment last week Friday at 30 weeks, measuring on track though I feel huge! Blood pressure was good, had my monthly blood draw and platelets are low but stable- iron levels are good too.

Normally they would start biweekly appointments at this point but they said I can extend mine to 4 weeks- so scheduled my next appointment at 34 weeks with the midwife that delivered my first so I’m excited about that! I’m bringing DD with me that time too :-):smile:

Ive been worried about weight gain and baby size- I’m up 28 lbs- but they aren’t concerned. If I gain another 10 lbs I’ll be at exactly the weight gain I was at with my first- bodies are so weird!
  • Options
    Had an ultrasound today to measure growth. Baby girl is right on track! 69th percentile in size. Such a relief - there was some concern that she may not be growing as she should be. Found out she is currently breech. I am only 31 weeks so still plenty of time to move around. But I guess that lump I've been feeling right below my ribs is in fact her head, not her butt as I assumed. They said she is Frank Breech which means her feet are up by her face. I guess that explains why her feet were in front of her face for every ultrasound we have had!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    So my urine culture came back and doc noted on my portal: “GBS Positive. Will treat in labor.”

I see him next week at my 32 wk appt but has anyone dealt w GBS positive before? 
  • Options
    pttomatopttomato member
    edited November 2018
    @AliKay20 I had a GBS positive urine culture a few weeks ago and they gave me ampicillin for a week. I will be tested again around 36 weeks and if that’s positive they’ll treat with IV antibiotics during labor.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @AliKay20 I was GBS+ with DS. I had to get a round of antibiotics every 4 hours after my water broke. I was allowed to get up and move and do whatever in between rounds though. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Growth scan today— won’t get the report until tomorrow (hopefully!), but from what I could tell things seemed fine! Looked like most of his body measurements were in the 32 weeks + a couple days range and his head was 33 weeks + a couple days. I’m 31 weeks today, so it seems reasonable. I’ve been expecting him to be bigger than DD, and she has a big head too (disproportionally so :lol: ). No idea on the fluid, etc. measurements, but I have no reason to think they wouldn’t be just fine.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019