June 2019 Moms

PGAL Check-In Week of 11/19

Re: PGAL Check-In Week of 11/19

• Loading the player...
  • Well, another week of limbo. Apparently I only measured 5 weeks last time. Measuring 6 this time, but still no HB. Given the date I got a positive test, I don't see this ending well. But I'll be around for another week. 
  • Lurking....

@ruby696 I am so sorry you have another week in limbo. And that you don't see a positive outcome. I'm truly hoping for a miracle for you.
  • @ruby696 I'm sorry about another week in limbo but I'm glad you're still with us....I will keep praying for you!
  • @ruby696 I’m so sorry that you’ll be in limbo hell for another week. I’m crossing everything that a week of growth will lead to a happy ending. 
  • DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited November 2018
    @ruby696 did your doctor give you an insight or is following up? I hate you have to stress over this even longer but so thankful you are still here. I truly have no words or advice, just all my creepy bump love your way.  
  • @ruby696 Im so sorry that you didn’t get the reassurance we were all hoping for. We will be here if you need anything this week or just to vent. 
  • @ruby696 I’m so sorry to read this and that you’re still in limbo. Been thinking about you all day and will continue to do so
  • @ruby696 Ugh, I hate this for you. Sorry you’re still stuck in limbo. Hoping you get answers soon. 
  • My doctor is stumped. It does help that she's completely acknowledging that something keeps going wrong and that this can't just be bad luck. We decided to wait a week because there was growth and just to be sure, and she is going to consult with some of her colleagues to see if they have any idea. My uterus and the sac looked exactly like they should, but baby is measuring two weeks behind, which just doesn't make sense.
  • @ruby696 I am so frustrated for you. Another week of waiting. I wish you weren’t going through this and had a clear answer 
  • @ruby696 I'm so sorry that you have another week in limbo. It's not fair. I'll be thinking about you.
  • @ruby696 I’m so sorry for another whole week of not knowing. This must be agonizing for you. I’ll keep thinking of you and hoping everything turns out okay.
  • I am so sorry @ruby696 ❤️ I hope this week goes quickly for you and I’m happy it sounds like your doctor is on top of things. 
  • @mkfolse22 I don't know why. Every time I have been pregnant they say that your first appointment with the midwife can't be until the 10-12 week range. I may just call and see if I can get an u/s scheduled since I never seem to make it past week 9 and I am currently at week 8.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @laceydelovely I called the minute I found out I was pregnant, mentioned my loss and they didn’t give me any resistance at all. I’d call and see if you can do the same. 
  • I am so sorry @ruby696. it sounds so frustrating to have growth but no heartbeat and having to continue waiting. I’ll be thinking of you this week. We’re all here for you. 
  • @ruby696 I am so sorry you are in limbo for another week.  I was hoping you would get some answers.

I have my OB appt this morning and am sad that I likely won't get an ultrasound.  And am doing my NIPT so am nervous.
  • @ruby696 I’m sorry you’re in limbo another week! I hope the week passes quickly and you get some better news next week! Hopefully you can enjoy some family time for the holiday! 

@laceydelovely I would definitely call again and tell them about your previous losses and that they happened before 10wks. Is this a new office? Or is there an US place around you? We did that with our first just to see the HB cause we were moving and I didn’t see anyone until I was like 14wks. 
  • @ruby696 I’m really hoping the growth of the baby is the positive in all of this and you will be able to get answers and less worry soon.

So I wish I could keep the positive train going, but I had my MFM appointment with an NT scan yesterday, plus NIPT results and it didn’t go well. Put in spoiler as it’s a lot to take with morning coffee....

Without getting into the gory details, the combination of the NIPT (Panorama) and NT scan is a fatal diagnosis and while we did CVS to get diagnostic confirmation, it’s almost certain hard decisions are now faced.

Hard to believe another bad egg made it this far again, but here we are. I’ll probably lurk for a bit to see how you all are doing and provide support but generally bow out from updates otherwise. I know these genetic tests and screens can provide a lot of stress, so if anyone wants to PM me to talk my door is always open. I am praying so hard for all of you that your pregnancies are healthy and happy and lots of little Geminis come from this group. We’ve been through so much and deserve it. Happy Thanksgiving to my American compadres.

• edited November 2018

@mackorori I'm so, so sorry to read this.  It is truly unfair that you are having to deal with this.  I hope that you have a strong support system nearby.  My thoughts are with you.

ETA: At 40, this is one of my biggest fears as well. 

• @mackorori I am so sorry to hear this! my prayers are with you! 
  • @mackorori I’m so sorry to read this. Nothing I say in this moment will lessen the pain but know I am sending you so many hugs. 
  • @laceydelovely are there any elective ultrasound places near you? I’m currently in getting new insurance hell and I have to wait to see a doctor but I got an elective just to see the little bean and hear the heart beat 

@ruby696 I’m so sorry you’re still in limbo. I really hope you get to stay with us 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @mackorori I am so sorry, I am crying. No words but all the love and support. No one should ever go through this once, this is beyond cruel. 
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited November 2018
    @ruby696 I'm so sorry you're in for another week of waiting. It feels so unfair. I'll be thinking of you this week. 

@mackorori I'm so deeply sorry. My heart is hurting so much for you. So many hugs.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mackorori I am so sorry you guys have to make this decision. No parent should have to endure this road. So many prayers sent your way that you won’t feel the weight of this burden for very long. And that you have friends and family to surround you this week. 
  • @mackorori I am so sorry to read this.  Please know I am a PM away as I have been in your position as well and just want you to know I'm here if you need someone.  I am sending you so much love right now.
  • Lurking some more....

@mackorori I am so unbelievable sorry for what you are going through. I have no words but my heart is broken for you and your family.
  • @mackorori I am so sorry you got such bad news. I’ll be thinking of you.
  • @mackorori I am so incredibly sorry ❤️ All my thoughts and prayers are with you. 
  • @ruby696 I’m so sorry you are in another week of limbo, I hope next week provides you good news.

@mackorori I am so sorry, I’ve never been in that position and My heart breaks you have to be in it. I will pray for peace for you and your family as you have to make these tough decisions.
  • @mackorori I am so sorry to hear this. It’s just so unfair :( Take care of yourself. 
  • @mackorori I am so so sorry you got this news! I'll be thinking of you and your family. We got some tough news back in April and had to make that dreaded decision so please know that my inbox is open if you need anything! 
  • @mackorori ugh. I’m so so sad to read this. And I’m sorry you’re in this position. Take care of yourself. 
  • @mackorori I am so incredibly sorry you've received such heartbreaking news. I will be thinking of you and your family. <3