July 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms of the Week - 11/12

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Symptoms of the Week - 11/12

• Options
    Hi there! New here :) I am 4w2d today and not feeling a lot of symptoms ATM except a fullness in my ute as others have described. Occasionally I get a little jolt, affectionately called lightning crotch. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I occasionally get anxious that I'm not feeling very pregnant but it's still early...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So bloated, tired, and super nauseous in the mornings. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    The exhaustion is still the worst thing I'm dealing with. The bloat and gas was terrible for a few days, so I've adjusted my diet somewhat and it seems to be helping (goodbye cheese...  :'( ) I didn't really have any symptoms my first pregnancy until around 6-7 weeks, so really surprised to be feeling any of this at all. And I did not have gas the first time around, that I or DH can remember. Bloat yes, gas no. So different.
  • Options
    Symptoms are slowly creeping in now. Bloating, sense of smell and need to pee have all picked up a little. Definitely all very mild but I think it was this way with DS too. It's hard to recall 5 years back though. 
  • Options
    Not feeling anything here yet... not exactly sure how far a long I am (dating ultrasound next week). Just waiting for the fatigue to kick in though. And praying I won't be too nauseous for Thanksgiving lol! Can't blow my cover yet!
  • Options
    So, so tired and the nausea is starting to kick in. I haven't actually thrown up yet, but it seems like it could happen soon. I'm also very sore and bloated around my stomach.
    I didn't feel this bad with my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    I believe I am 5weeks 2days (I’ll have a better idea at the first dating ultrasound... I feel tired but the biggest symptom for me is my boobs KILL... like they feel like someone put sand in them and feel SO tender like... if my arms brush against them its painful haha. But I’d 100% take that over barfing... we’ll see if that happens down the road :$
  • Options
    Besides slightly sore boobs I have no symptoms today and that worries me :( This is the first day in 2 weeks without intestinal cramping and today I can drink my coffee with no problems. Honestly with my history I would rather be sick and miserable 24/7.
  • Options
    Today is exactly 6 weeks for me and I officially have “morning sickness”, I’ve now thrown up my breakfast :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @babyginjuly Sorry to hear that :( my friend is about 10W along right now and she said week 6 was when nausea really kicked in. I'm scared for my 6W date...Thanksgiving  :s

AFM, I'm 4W4D today and have very large and sore nipples, and I haven't gone to bed later than 9:30 the last few days. (I usually stay up until 11:00.)
  • Options
    Today I am 6W6D and I feel okay.  I've had the sorest boobs for a while now.  I already had to buy a maternity bra because they are so large and tender.  This week I've also started to have a general yuck feeling, but not so severe as to make me vomit, and my sense of smell has increased.
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks today. At first, I had bloating, gas pains, and cramping. Now I only really have slightly sore breasts. No other symptoms really. Bracing myself for nausea, but also I am concerned I don't have more symptoms.
  • Options
    The nausea has been more consistent and despite my usual love of food, I have zero desire to eat. I'm basically forcing myself to so I don't have problems. The nausea is also worse when I'm tired or exert myself. 

I can't go braless (and I love not wearing a bra normally) because my boobs are so sore!!
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    hestia14 said:
    @babyginjuly Sorry to hear that :( my friend is about 10W along right now and she said week 6 was when nausea really kicked in. I'm scared for my 6W date...Thanksgiving  :s

AFM, I'm 4W4D today and have very large and sore nipples, and I haven't gone to bed later than 9:30 the last few days. (I usually stay up until 11:00.)

Newbie here so I don't know how to get out of the text box but...I'm dreading Thanksgiving. My dad is coming for dinner and he can't keep a secret (his entire family knew my sister was pregnant despite her strict "don't tell anyone" instructions) and I'm worried how I'll feel/what my aversions will be then.
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    leendennyleendenny member
    edited November 2018
    I’ve been having daily cramping since like 5dpo. Is anyone cramping that much? It’s not horribly painful or anything but definitely there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options
    @leendenny mild cramping is totally normal, increased blood flow to the uterus is the #1 culprit, later it's more related to stretching ligaments around the uterus. I have light cramping every day and did during my first pregnancy too. I think I stopped noticing it after the 1st trimester. 
  • Options
    mizzmegmizzmeg member
    edited November 2018
    Completely exhausted, starving, cramping (thank you belly for remembering how to look pregnant so early!!), sore boobs, and bloated. Also, crying over everything quite literally. Luckily no morning sickness yet, but I know to coming. With both of my girls I got sick until the day I had them. I’m not looking forward to it again! 

ETA: I’m 4 weeks exactly today. 
  • Options
    Symptoms seem to be fading. Add me to the nervous club.
  • Options
    @amyjay23 this is #2 for me too, and I am feeling so much more this time. My boobs are constantly sore and I just feel more “off” in general so far. 
  • Options
    5w 2d today. Boobs are a bit sore and some cramping but that's it. Overall feeling pretty well, and will hold onto that for as long as I can! The MS started for me at 7 weeks with both of my other pregnancies so I'm not too optimistic that it will miss me this time. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm just so tired. Bits of nausea but I haven't thrown up. 
  • Options
    hoodevil0611hoodevil0611 member
    edited November 2018
    The fatigue is really hitting hard this week.  Today, I had to put my head down on my desk and nap for 30 minutes despite sleeping 9 hours last night, and I still left the office exhausted an hour earlier than usual.  The nausea is still there but now a little more on and off than it has been, which I'm trying not to worry about.  As soon as the nausea goes away, though, I get crazy hungry.

ETA also had to purchase new bras this week.  Already up a cup size at 7 weeks today, and my old bras were killing me.  I'm pretty tiny on top usually, so it feels weird to actually have boobs for once.  I'd totally give them back to get rid of the nausea and exhaustion, though!
  • Options
    5 1/5 weeks here. Sore boobs, real tired, headaches, and some nausea in the morning and evening. I was checking back at my early pregnancy posts in my last BMB and I complained of a lot of cramping throughout my first trimester. My symptoms were also very “off and on” so don’t get worried if you feel like crap one day and find the next. It was pretty standard for me! 
  • Options
    I’ve finally been able to eat without having to force myself or being nauseous the entire time. I’m still pretty tired, mostly fatigued but it’s not too bad. DH says I’m a little grouchy but that’s normal 😂 
  • Options
    6w2d: Extremely tender breasts & exhaustion since week 4, now coupled with the worst acne I've had in my life! Yayyyy! When does that "pregnancy glow" kick in?? No real nausea yet which I am pretty happy about!
  • Options
    Crying a lot and lost of appetite nipples darker sore and hard, bloating.

• Options
    @firecracker_mama I know how you feel. Not only am I worried I won't be able to enjoy my favorite meal of the year, I'll be around my dad's big side of the family who may or may not draw conclusions. At least with it being winter, we could reasonably say, "Oh, there's been a stomach bug going around at work and I'm just now getting over it." ;) 
  • Options
    4W3D and I’m nauseous (no vomiting), sooo fatigued and headaches. This is throwing me for a loop since with my first I had zero symptoms til about 12 weeks and no nausea  the whole pregnancy. Already a whole different ball game. 
  • Options
    6w2d: Extremely tender breasts & exhaustion since week 4, now coupled with the worst acne I've had in my life! Yayyyy! When does that "pregnancy glow" kick in?? No real nausea yet which I am pretty happy about!
    Also wondering about that “glow”? My skin is in awful shape right now!

• Options
    I'm 6w3d today and my nausea started late last week.  During my first pregnancy, I only really had it at night, but this time it seems to be hanging around all day... yay.  :|  I am often extremely hungry but nauseated at the same time, so then nothing sounds good.  I've been trying to force myself to eat something every hour or two to keep it at bay.  I'm also super tired, like it is definitely a struggle to keep my eyes open at work at the moment.  I'm trying not to complain though because I'm just so happy to be in this position.
  • Options
    Symptoms seem to be fading. Add me to the nervous club.
    As hard as it may be try to remember  symptoms come, go, waver, and are different with every pregnancy. ❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    leendenny said:
    Also wondering about that “glow”? My skin is in awful shape right now!
    I am reading a really wonderful book right now called 'Strong as a Mother' which talks about how the "pregnancy glow" is pretty much a myth and that most women have terrible acne their first trimester, haha. Ugh. Thankfully I have told most people that I cut out alcohol and coffee as a way to detox so the acne doesn't seem too suspicious. 
  • Options
    I’ve started to get a little “meh” in the evenings the last few nights. Nothing major yet, but definitely not into eating. I’m 6w2d but I’m also dealing with a nasty cold so it’s hard to tel what’s PG related and what’s icky cold related! 
  • Options
    I also feel like I'm not pregnant sometimes 😏. I'm 4weeks4 days today I literally have to force myself to eat. I'm very dizzy and lightheaded during the day. This is a struggle for me
  • Options
    Sore boobs, legit bathroom issues after I eat, stuffy nose, nausea and exhaustion. 
  • Options
    5 weeks today
    Tingling boobs
    Tiredness (maybe from lack of caffeine?)
    Frequent feeling of "wetness " down there ( sorry TMI, but it makes me paranoid that period may happen - anyone else?)
    Mild cramping throughout the day. 

Eek I don't want anymore feelings
  • Options
    Oh yes I get jolts of lighting crotch as well as pelvic girdle pain 
  • Options
    @thebabynumberone Thank goodness I’m not the only one. So much watery discharge! I can’t believe how often I am checking my undies. @Knottie16643665 I’ve been having occasional lightning crotch too! Yay.