February 2019 Moms
Options

Third Trimester Dance Party!

Well this feels like it happened pretty quickly... As of today, our 2/1/19 moms are in the Third Tri. 😳 
T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Third Trimester Dance Party!

• Options
    Today is my last day in the 2nd tri. Holy crap!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Time is flying at this point @okayestmom12 !  Had a bit of a panic this morning with the ticker change and getting third trimester articles on Bump.  Still so much to do to prep for his arrival!! :-/
  • Options
    Third tri-woo!! I’m so excited!! And also kinda freaking out bc I need to get my butt in gear and get shit done!
  • Options
    I guess the one good thing about having already had a Feb baby is that my timeline for preparation is already pretty set. We'll get the crib re-assembled and make a "to buy" list over Thanksgiving Break, install the car seat and wash clothes over the first half of Christmas Break and make hospital bag lists and finish the nursery over the second half of Christmas Break. Only complicating factor is that I need to add in Christmas and Birthday shopping for DS somewhere. Probably Christmas shopping over Thanksgiving Break (my school gets a week off) and Birthday shopping over Christmas Break (when we get 2 weeks off - DS's birthday is 2/13).
  • Options
    Ah too crazy it’s here already. Makes me panic a little with how much we need to do to get ready for this baby! 
  • Options
    I am pretty much ready to have this little guy LOL.  My EDD changed to 1/29 a while back so let's doooo this.

Same as @BourbonBiscuits I've got pretty much most of the nursery set up.  Crib will be reassembled maybe this weekend.  My mom won't let me buy any of the big items I need because a) she wants to get something and b)she thinks other people will too?  Like I need a double stroller, infant car seat, and bassinet/play pen.  My family is generous always but I'm not entirely sure I'll get those big items necessarily.  I can wait until after Xmas though to get them if I need to.  I know my mom will be getting one of those items because she told me.  

Everything else is pretty much my own vanity LOL Like I want some new crib sheets, diaper changing pad covers, blankets, bottles, other cute crap, etc.  That stuff I'm okay with getting on my own.  I've already gotten some cute little outfits so I feel pretty good!  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Technically not 3rd tri yet, but I don't expect to go to my due date so I'm kind of in third tri? As much as I'm ready to be DONE being pregnant, I am not sure I'm ready to have a newborn quite yet. I have a ton of stuff I need to get done in late November/early December, maybe even early January... Mostly buying a few things here or there.

The BH contractions all the time don't let me forget whats coming either....

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    AAAAAHHHH 28 weeks is such an amazing milestone. I have NINE more weeks (single digits) left in this pregnancy (I get induced at 37 weeks for medical reasons). We pretty much don’t have to get anything ready because we will just use the nursery for this baby and move my daughter into a “big girl” room
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I am in the exact same boat. My DS’s bday is 2/14. So we will pretty much be on the same time line except this time I’m due 2/5. So it is kind of freaking me out that I could possibly have a January baby! I feel like I still have so much to do to get ready for baby, but then again I don’t really know what (if that makes any sense)
  • Options
    Dr. Apt yesterday they booked my c-section!! Shit just got real! EDD 2/21, scheduled due date 2/15. I refused to have him on Valentine's Day.
    Woo hoo! My c/s is 2/21 as well 😀
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I’m only 26 weeks today but babies will come between 34-36 weeks so I’m counting it. Omg thats 8 weeks away. NOTHING is done.  que hyperventilating. Except Christmas shopping. Ive had a good start there. Just waiting for black friday for some last min stuff. 
  • Options
    I hit 28 weeks yesterday! The first tri seemed like forever and the second flew by! I bet the third will probably fly by as well with the holidays and alllllll the things to get ready!! I can't believe my belly's got 12 weeks left of growing to do, I already feel so big! :D
    I'm starting to feel like I've been pregnant for a long time and I'm definitely looking forward to having wine and sushi and kombucha again! But I also know that this is the easy part and that caring for a baby is a lot of hard work, but at the same time I can't wait to finally meet our first child! What will he look like?? I know I'll love every moment and they will be the most special moments of my life! Also, a lil nervous about the labor part...Ah so many mixed emotions about it all! I know all of these feelings are normal, just felt like sharing I guess! Also I can't seem to stay focused on work!  :p
  • Options
    I forgot to post on Tuesday! Joining the third trimester club!
  • Options
    Officially in the third trimester today!!! So excited to be here! 
  • Options
    Joined on Wednesday! Time to get some stuff done!
  • Options
    I’m officially part of the third trimester club! Woo-hoo!!!!
  • Options
    I join tomorrow, can I do the dance party now!? LOL
  • Options
    28 weeks today!  I’d shout yay for home stretch but I remember my third tri from last time 😢
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn - shhhh. 😜
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    11 weeks 5 days to go, unless this baby holds on longer....likely yes. so far, i'm EXHAUSTED AND HAVE NOTHING READY FOR THIS BBABY LOL

• Options
    Welp, I join this club today. Currently just feeling overwhelmed :neutral:
  • Options
    Well I’m hit 28 weeks today if she’s anything like her brothers she will be her between 37 and 38 weeks so not long now!
  • Options
    I've officially gained membership to the club! Woohoo!!! 
  • Options
    28 weeks today and so much to get done before baby gets here
  • Options
    @ksdelong20
     I hear you. We actually have absolutely nothing prepped whatsoever for this little one there is so much between now and february it seems like I keep puttng everything off. I've committed myself to having the nursery kind of ready by Christmas break....we'll see if i succeed LOL
  • Options
    I hit 28 weeks on Friday, and celebrated with a hive breakout from the antibiotics I was on! Woohoo! :lol:
  • Options
    Ha @hannahbananas11 that is quite the way to celebrate... not!  :( hope you are doing better today!
  • Options
    Thanks @ohsunnydays! Definitely better today! It was a busy weekend with Thanksgiving stuff, so it was not ideal timing. But such is pregnancy and life these days.
  • Options
    Officially 28 wks! Celebrated with tdao- ouch! Hehe