December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments • w/o 10.21

2»

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 10.21

• Options
    @babyluv1234 My experience is limited as a FTM at 33 weeks - but I do know that these babes sure do move! Just because yours is breech right now does not mean that she'll still be breech in eight weeks. @PensiveCrayon would recommend Spinning Babies to you if you remain concerned about baby turning.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    babyluv1234 It's nearly impossible not to, but try not to stress and worry too much. A baby can flip any which way at the last minute and we have no control. Make that time for yoga, for you mentally and to encourage baby to flip into position! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have truly enjoyed you ladies' encouragement and advice through this journey.  I was looking forward to advancing with everyone but it seems I didnt comment enough or post enough. When in fact, I was informed by one of the admins that they do recognize me and have learned alot about me. I cried reading the decision to deny me in the Facebook group and my hubby saw me crying and I had to explain. When I was done we both sat in sadness realizing how when my skin color was unknown I was safe but I quickly became unsafe, not granted entry and all of a sudden "I don't comment enough" when it became apparent that I was black. I told myself I'd move on and not comment but then I realized I needed this practice of standing up for what's right in order to be a better role model for my daughter. Thanks and many blessings to your newborns. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    *le sigh*

The decision had nothing to do with skin color. Thanks for posting my response though, I do stand behind my words. No need to post it on all multiple active threads though.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary