Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 10/27 - 10/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 10/27 - 10/28

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, sorta BBT, trying to be healthy, OPKs

R/R: I feel like I put a huge damper on our Friday night and I feel bad. We were talking about $ and I asked DH when he thinks we should go back to the RE (we had testing done a few months ago but knew we were jumping the gun at any sort of treatment). Which then turned into me getting all weepy about how sad I am about everything. Whoops...but for better or for worse, right? Rave- weekend! Going to try and be productive around the house before we leave for the hotel tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait to spend some time with DH and I am going to make it a point to not bring up anything related to TTC. 

CS/Q: nada. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @b_1029 It’s easier said than done but you’ve got to cut yourself some slack. I hope you have a much better day. Your feelings are valid, what you’re going through is hard. And I’m sure your husband understands. 

Edit: because I’m inept at mobile bumping and posted too soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 I’m sorry you had a rough evening. I cried last night too ❤️ I hope your weekend is better!!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, PCOS supplements and diet, pink stork fertility tea, HIO EOD+

R/R: H was being kind of a jerk last night so that ruined the whole evening. I hope the rest of the weekend is better. Finally got to sleep in this morning!

CS/Q: Yesterday’s OPK was almost positive but still no + as of this morning! I made an appointment for early November to talk to my OB about Clomid (she told me to come in after 6 months after I got the PCOS diagnosis). I’m not sure if I’ll try to start it right away yet but I at least want the option. 

• Options
    @b_1029 Hugs  <3! You and YH are a team and it’s great you have a sounding board. You guys have been through a lot lately and I’m sure it felt good to not keep it bottled up. Sorry you’re feeling so down! FX this weekend you’re able to enjoy the moments with one another celebrating your love!!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPK, temping, PNV, Armour Thyroid, Metformin

R/R: We had such a fun night last night! We went to a haunted farm that was kind of silly but they did have a great maze! We ended up going back to our one friend’s house and hung out super late! I have been pretty quiet about us TTC and for some reason I ended up telling one of my best friends everything about how we had to wait since my health wasn’t great and now we are giving it a shot. She was a great sounding board and gave me some good advice so that was nice!

CS/Q: Not yet!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 Sorry last night was kind of ruined and you have a way better day today!!! That’s good you’re being proactive with you appointment, Clomid is the next step for us as well and I’m in the same boat. It’s just good to have options on the table! FX you get that blazing OPK soon!
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 that’s great you were able to share with your friend! I was keeping it to myself at first too but it does feel good to have a support system. Glad you guys had a fun night! 
    @dogmomma096 aw I’m sorry you had a rough night too. Treat yourself to something nice today ❤️
    @MotherofDragons thank you! I just feel so irrational sometimes getting so upset about something I really can’t control.
  • Options
    @b_1029: Sorry it was a rough Friday. I have to second what @Mother0fDragons said in that your feelings are valid so don’t dismiss them. If you’re sad and you need to cry, then do it! TTC is such a frustrating and painful process, you’re bound to have bumps in the road. I hope your husband is supportive, but I feel like a man can never truly understand the ups and downs because it’s not his body going through all these changes, getting excited for O and then being let down when AF shows up. I hope the two of you have a great time tonight and you remember all the reasons you got married! Huge hugs to you!

@dogmomma096: Sorry you had a rough evening too. Do you want to talk about it? FX that you’ll be heading over to TWW soon. 

@brookert615: Sounds like such a fun night! Glad you felt better after telling your best friend. I haven’t told a soul yet but I was thinking about telling my best friend who I usually tell everything to. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Ava, CM, OPKs, HIO

R/R: Girl’s night tonight! Going out to dinner and movie with a friend- we’re going to see A star is born, which I’ve heard good things about. 

CS/Q: - OPK today. Nothing exciting yet but my temps seem to be stable even with the shift work using Ava. I took a few oral BBT to compare and those were all over the place. I’m going to attempt to add my chart, we’ll see if this works. Also, I accidentally put it into Celsius and can’t change it until the next cycle!

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 Enjoy your girls night!!! Glad that the Ava did a good job with your shift change! 
    TW
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hi everyone!! I'm new & just intro-ed so I figured I would jump in. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to get to know everyone here better. I hope you are all having a good Saturday!! 

Month/Cycle: We have been NTNP but for the purpose of this I will start by saying this cycle is really the "first". So, 1/1.

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Charting via FF, temping again starting tomorrow! HIO when we can, charting CM, PNVs.

R/R: Rave: today is my day off! But H had to go work  :( I'm still not used to calling him my husband! Also i'm down to spotting now so looks like today will hopefully be the last of AF! Rant: my last cycle was weird so I am looking forward to getting back into more detailed charting. The only nice thing about not temping is that I wasn't symptom spotting as much and i've been fighting the huge urge to POAS because money. I don't have VIP but might get it eventually. My O day likes to vary a little. Definitely have to get better with HIO because with mine and my H's jobs, our schedules are never the same and it makes it hard for getting that time in. Plus we are always tired. 

CS/Q: This might be silly but for months/cycles, do you switch to the next month on the first? Or do you wait until you get to the actual date? For example since I'm only on CD 5 my month two would be nov but would I wait until the end of nov to switch to month 2 or 11/1?

[ETA: I just changed my name and avatar I used to be bean_ ]
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm sorry that you had an emotional Friday evening. I've had plenty of those times where I've just broken down in front of DH about it all. I hope he was able to offer you some support and that you have a good weekend.

@dogmomma096 Hope that your weekend is better! FX for O soon!

@brookert615 Glad you had a great time! A haunted farm sounds like a ton of fun. I'm happy you were able to get some support from your friend too. It's always nice to have somebody to talk to and confide in.

@misshelen86 Oooh I've been wanting to see A Star is Born for awhile. Let me know how you liked it!

@bean_ Welcome to the board. Looking forward to getting to know you as well!  

Month/Cycle: 9/11

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, pre-seed, etc

R/R: My headaches have finally lifted!!! Still have a cough that's getting worse even while being on antibiotics but at least my sinuses are better. Went out and voted today, got a fun fall basket and put our Halloween candy in it, and we've been binge watching The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Anybody watched that on Netflix yet?

CS/Q: not yet.

• Options
    Jumping in with my first post (other than my newbie intro)!

Month/Cycle: 15/cycles are highly irregular

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, Clomid, Estrace, Ovidrel trigger, prometrium

R/R: It's CD 1 so that's a rant but at least I already have my CD 3 blood work scheduled so I'm ready to get started with the next cycle.  Even worse though I live in Pittsburgh so it's been a really sad day for us.  MH and I have many friends that are police, fire and EMS (H is a firefighter) so we've been trying to be as supportive as possible.  Sorry for such a depressing first post.

CS/Q: Anyone take prometrium and have an abnormal AF?

@b_1029 I'm sorry you had a hard time but that's great YH was supportive!

@dogmomma096 Just a head's up on the Clomid my first cycle wasn't monitored but I noticed my AF was super light so I asked for the next one to be monitored. I was so happy I did because my lining was super thin because of the Clomid.  Good luck!

@brookert615 Sounds like you had a fun night.  It's so great to have someone to talk to when you're TTC

@misshelen86 I have heard such great things about A Star is Born.  Let us know how it was please.

@bean_ I'm new and a former lurker too!

@littleredm That's great about your headache and sinuses getting better.  Do you like The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina?  I thought about watching it but wasn't sure.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @littleredm Do you like the series so far? I’m rewatching Parks and Rec (inspired from my UO) and saw it pop up on suggestions. Maybe I’ll give it a try. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I’m sorry you had a tough night. It’s totally understandable that you’d be feeling the weight of all of this all at once. I hope you can enjoy your anniversary staycation. 
    @dogmomma096 it sounds like you, @brookert615 and I are in a similar boat, PCOS and all. A clomid cycle is likely our next/first course of action, depending on how things go with the RE in a few weeks. I’m sorry YH was in a mood, hopefully the rest of your weekend is going better. 
    @brookert615 that’s so great that you were able to confide in your friend. It really does help so much to have a sounding board and to feel supported.
    @misshelen86 how was the movie?? I’ve heard all good things so far. We plan to go when we finally have a free night. I cry just watching the commercials, interviews and I bawled watching the music video. I’m prepared to ugly cry through most of it. 
    @bean_ welcome! That’s a great question about how you calculate month/cycle. Honestly I go by the calendar month but since we started trying mid-month I just count the following month as 1. So it’ll roll over on Nov 1st. I find it easier to count that way. Although I never thought I’d be here for this long when we started TTC. 
    @littleredm glad your headache is finally going away. That’s one less thing to worry about and hopefully the rest of your symptoms will continue to improve too. 

Month/Cycle:  10/7

CD:  15 

WAYDTGKU: aww man, I have this saved in a document on my computer and I’m mobile bumping tonight. Hopefully I can remember everything. 
    PNVs, Vit C/D, omega 3s, CoQ10, vitex, Ovasitol, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, attempting seed cycling (but failing), acupuncture 

:angry: grrrr mobile bump won’t let me cut and paste the text that somehow got automatically included in the spoiler so my R/R and Chart comments are also in the spoiler. Sorry. Technical difficulties tonight. 

R/R: I was craving noodles yesterday after I had an uber healthy Freshii salad for lunch but I think they’re making me sick today. I didn’t realize how much gluten affected me until I stopped eating it. Now when I do have it, my insides feel like they’re turning inside out. :(  I’ve been in bed for over an hour already with a heating pad feeling sorry for myself while my SO and his family play games in the basement. Truthfully I don’t love board games so I’m not sad about missing it but I still have some FOMO so I’m conflicted lol. 
    rave: I washed my hair tonight. That’s a big deal. I hate washing my hair. I try not to wash it more than once a week (or every 5 days). It’s not super greasy so I can get away with just dry shampoo for days 3-6. I also had the nicest afternoon with my (future) SIL. We had a really good talk, which we’ve never really had one on one with just the two of us. We’ve always had other people around. She told me how much different my SO is now that he’s with me instead of his ex and how happy she is that I’ve joined the family. <3 that meant a lot coming from her because she was really the only one who wasn’t super supportive when he split with his ex because she’s pretty religious and doesn’t believe in divorce. I’m glad she’s come around. 

CS/Q: pretty sure my body is up to its usual tricks of faking ovulation between CD16-19. My OPKs are still inconclusive so I’m going with other signs. My CM is like halfway between creamy and EW. I need to feel better soon because we have some BDing to do. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @jiraiya Welcome! You’ll find these boards super helpful as you’re getting the hang of charting! I’ve been tempted to pull the trigger on VIP FF but I keep putting it off!

@littleredm So happy to hear you’re finding relief finally!!! And that show sounds super creepy lol.

@kiki047 So sorry about the stomach issues! Have you tried miracle noodles? It’s not the “same” but they might help with the craving if you have it again. And seriously that is so sweet about SIL! Regarding the OPKs, I only got one positive high day last month so I’m curious if the insulin resistance meds are doing something weird to the LH levels? I don’t know, I might be crazy about my theory lol. Hope you feel better!!!

TW
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons @celticknotfire and @kiki047 I'm really liking it so far. I think it's a good mix of horror and camp. dialogue is a little iffy but the acting is awesome. It's definitely kind of out there and I'd go in with no expectation of it being anything like Sabrina the teenage witch from our childhood.

@kiki047 I hope that you feel better soon! I'm so glad that you were able to have such a great talk with your SIL. That was really sweet what she said. :smile:

@celticknotfire Welcome to the board! It's so awful what happened in Pittsburgh. I'm glad that the community is banding together and offering support to each other during this time.
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I have PCOS so my periods were never normal.  The first ultrasound I had with the Clomid was done on CD 12 and my lining was only 3.4mm which is thinner than it was on my CD 3 ultrasound.  This last time with the addition of the Estrace it was up to 7.8 mm.  My first time taking Clomid it wasn't monitored and my AF was one day of light flow and spotting so I insisted than I wanted all future cycles to be monitored.  I've learned from lurking here that sometimes you have to be your own advocate.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @littleredm Thank you for the welcome!! Glad you're feeling better!! I didn't even know that existed on Netflix! That's interesting that it is so different from the old one, I like that though! 
    @celticknotfire Yay newbies! That's great that you have a plan in place for your blood work. Hopefully time flies by! & i'm sorry to hear about what happened in Pittsburgh :'( That's really devastating, my thoughts are with the whole city and families as they heal  <3
    @brookert615 Thank you for the welcome!! I think i'm going to wait until that membership sale rolls around again! & that halloween maze sounds fun! I want to do fall things but I work at night a lot and so does my H so it's hard. I'm glad you had a friend to talk to and open up to and that's great that she even had some advice!

@kiki047 @dogmomma096 Thank you for the welcomes and the advice! I think I will just continue to count November as month 1 then!  :)

@kiki047 I'm sorry to hear your stomach didn't like the noodles! I always feel sick too after I eat a lot of pasta, bread (like on a sub), or a bagel. Dang gluten. I also hate when CM is a mix like what do I call you???? lol

@dogmomma096 FX for O happening soon!!!

@misshelen86 How was the movie?? I want to see it soooo bad as I love Gaga and Bradley Cooper but I have to wait until Friday, I hope it's still out in theaters.

Edit: Added a tag

• Options
    @jiraiya: Welcome! I’m new here as well. I hear you about trying to find time for HIO with weird schedules! I’m just entering my FW and work the next 2 nights so DH and I will see each other briefly before I go to work. I hope you did something fun with your day off!

@littleredm : Glad you are feeling better! Maybe I’ll check out Sabrina tonight.. I have so many shows on the go right now!

@celticknotfire : Welcome! Sorry to hear about what happened in Pittsburgh. There are no words for these mass shootings.. it’s just heartbreaking  :'(

@kiki047 : Sorry you weren’t feeling well. I hope you are feeling better today? How nice that you and SIL get along so well. Gives me the warm fuzzies that she’s welcomed you into the family like that! FX for O very soon!

@dogmomma096 : Yay for positive OPK!!

For all those asking how the movie was, it was amazing!! Acting was fantastic! I usually have a short attention span at movies, but this one had my attention the entire time. There were definitely a lot of tears in the theatre! I highly recommend it.. the best movie I have seen in a while!

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    *lurking* 
    @b_1029 and @dogmomma096 So sorry to hear about your Friday nights. Hopefully, the weekend has turned around for you. 
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @brookert615 I do have the konjac (shirataki) noodles in the fridge, we just weren’t home and had to eat out three meals in a row. the OPKs are a mystery to me, but then again, so are my cycles sometimes. My lines are getting darker, they’re just not quite positive yet. But based on my temps if I have one more above my CL then FF thinks I O’d on Friday. I kinda hope that’s not the case because our timing isn’t great. 
    @dogmomma096 I also hope it isn’t necessary, but also really glad to have the support when we get to that point. FX for O today!!! 

@jiraiya exactly, CM is weird to me. Like I know what stereotypical EWCM should look like, and creamy is creamy but everything in between? Wtf. @misshelen86 aww thank you! still feeling a little off today but much less painful. I mustered up the strength to venture out and get all our errands done.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 Oh good! Eating out is so tough! FX that you didn’t O on Friday! 
    TW