January 2019 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight Series: Breast Pumps and Accessories

13»

Re: Product Spotlight Series: Breast Pumps and Accessories

• Options
    My HR guy was saying they make these enclosed pumping stations that are stand alone. He asked if I would be interested in that, but I have a private office and it's much more comfortable for me to close up the window, lock the door and pump in there! I'm going to look up these pumping pods out of curiosity though!
  • Options
    @molosmiles I’ve seen pods in the airport and mall, I wonder if they are thinking of something like that?  It’s an interesting option!  

My company just built a brand new headquarters from scratch and apparently didn’t build enough pumping rooms because they are already talking about needing to potentially schedule them so you would have to share the room with someone else divided by a screen. So annoying!  What were they thinking??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsmang Yes! I had not seen or heard of them before, but it sounds cool. They have an app that will give you locations and codes to get in, might be helpful once we are all out and about BFing. Mamava is the name of the company if anyone else is interested.

And seriously, most companies don't seem to think things through enough!