Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 10/22

2»

Re: WTO Monday 10/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cpiper39 Fx that today is O day since it sounds like timing would be best.

@kiki047 So sorry to hear about the long days. I used to have work days like that when I worked weather/catastrophe for insurance. Hope you are able to get some quality sleep tonight. And yes eat ALL the sashimi! I had sushi today. :):smile:

@wifefurmom I'm so sorry about your chickens. :/

@mamanbebe I hope you feel better soon. There's nothing like being in your own bed again!
  • Options
    @wifey_furmom I’m confused at how you are both 10DPO (in TWW) and on CD 3. If your AF came early, 3 days ago, then you are now on a new cycle and on CD 3 back in WTO.
  • Options
    @mamanbebe no I don't have any symptoms, maybe because my progesterone levels are at a 7, which means its not terribly low. The only thing different that occurred this month was getting a very light period a week early. Good luck on your upcoming tests!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 Yes you are right, sorry my mistake I will change that in the TWW. 
  • Options
    @wifey_furmom - I'm not sure you understand what the WTO and TWW threads are for. Waiting for Ovulation means that you are in the follicular phase of your cycle approximately 1-14 days after AF starts. Two Week Wait is the approximately 14-28 days after you've pinpointed O, when you test and wait for AF to arrive again. This is your luteal phase.