• Options
    @clbness I just threw it in a reusable grocery bag
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @clbness I just used a thirty one tote to put my medela in last time, since it didn’t come with a bag.@PensiveCrayon Also helped to convince me to go with the spectra.  She better hope we like them!  :D:D:D
  • Options
    @clbness what color did you get? I did the exact same and was amazon-ing bag ideas this morning to tote the spectra s2 around to work :)
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon You should get a kickback haha
  • Options
    Shit, guys. You're all reminding me that I need to call insurance and verify that I won't have any oop expenses associated with l&d, and figure out how in the hell to get a pump. But that's so much wooooooooork. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I'm also gonna be team spectra. My officemate has a madela that she's going to give me to keep as a backup (yes i'm getting new tubes and stuff). Have to think about a bag situation....
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat  Waaaaah (Snookie voice)!  I can't see whatever you posted.  :/
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @echo-charlietango Sorry to hear you’ve been so tired!! I am actually very surprised with the amount of energy I still have but I feel like it can’t last long. Actually feeling tired now but I got my flu shot today too.

Re: Breast pumps- I also think I want Spectra2 but does anyone know the difference between Spectra 1 and 2? Is the 2 just lighter weight? I thought the 1 said it was rechargeable is the 2 rechargeable? Additionally the only pump I could buy with my FSA card is the Medela which was super disappointing as it’s like 9 freakin lbs and I don’t think I want that. 
  • Options
    @countrygirl624 From what I saw the Spectra S1 is hospital grade, versus standard. And the S2 is non rechargeable and requires an outlet - but is dual voltage. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    KatzaliaKatzalia member
    edited October 2018
    Crossing my fingers on that too — I bought the S2 also.

Eta: I got whichever one has the battery. Couldn’t be bothered to look it up, but it sounds like that is the S1?
  • Options
    @countrygirl624 Based on the research I did, both pumps are the same, the only difference is the S1 comes with a battery pack.  Unfortunately, my insurance only covered the S2 or the 9.  Honestly, I am not that worried about it though, because my Madela was not rechargeable either.  Typically, I was able to find an outlet and in the car, I bought an adapter with an outlet I could plug the pump into.  If you can only get the medela, please don’t stress!  That is what I had last time and it worked fine. The biggest perk was that my hospital used medela, too, so we got tons of extra parts from them!
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder on the pump! I have a spectra s2 from my last kiddo, but I'm going to order the Medala pump n go this time. I used that when my oldest son was in the NICU and I think my boobs respond better to the medala? *shrugs*
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @omnommer Same here!! I usually only bump from my work computer because I can't stand the app and time is also an issue when I have DS. I usually only use TB app when I post my weekly HDBD pic. :)

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options

@clbness I want to tour my hospital again too, when we were there when DS was born they were doing renovations, so I'd like to see what they've done with the place!

Re: Pumps... I am hoping I get a choice of a Spectra2, but I don't think I will. My choice last time was between a Medela PISA (which I liked) and an Ameda. I am pretty sure I have the same insurance this time, so my options will probably be the same.

• Options
    @AdorkablePixie They did renovations right after I had B, so I was excited to see the changes...you should go check yours out!  DH was really impressed with the new rooms and he's actually kind of excited too.  :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hey @mag1cbeli3ver - aren't you going to letchworth this weekend? Gimme a report on the leaf beauty! I wanna go in a couple of weeks! :)
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared How's your sweet pupper doing?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @scaredunprepared That is wonderful that 100% is covered!  Not to make excuses for your husband, but I do not think men have the same sense of urgency about the end of pregnancy. Maybe if they were lugging an extra person around 24/7, they would be in more of a hurry! I remember last time, I kept having to push my H to get things done, especially since everyone thought I would go early. Thank God we already have everything from last time or I would be having to constantly nag mine, too.
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared yay about insurance, that's amazing- especially with all the issues you've had with yours. I agree with @katy0990 as well, MH is wonderful in a lot of ways and super excited about the baby, but cannot comprehend why i'm stressed about being less than 10 weeks out lol. He just keeps saying "well don't worry, don't stress". Uhhhhh, ok dude, whatever. I have been explicitly asking him to do things with certain timelines and that has been helping. Like "this weekend I want to get xyz done, and then that means on monday we can do xyz". 
  • Options
    Super random but @hoosiermama-2 I got the Woolinos last night and couldn't wait for a new baby to try them out on, so I stuck one on my toddler before he went to bed. Success! He's now taking a very nice nap in it too. He hasn't been in a sleep sack since we gave up the Zipadee-Zip a year or so ago.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @katy0990 and @morgantu lol omg that sounds so familiar. I guess I'm glad it's not just me! I gave him a reality check today and reminded him baby will be here in about 10 weeks.  He said, "wow that seems soon!" I'm like,  duh!  Now do you understand why I'm freaking out!?  Lol

@morgantu I swear mine gives me the "don't stress" line all the time!  Easy for you to say! @katy0990 is right, random insomnia definitely gives us way too many opportunities to think about all the shit we still need to get done!  How are we supposed to stay calm when nothing is getting done? Ugh!  
  • Options
    Dh is even less stressed with the 3rd. To be fair, I am too. But knowing I’ve only got 8ish weeks and starting to get uncomfortable is making me realize I don’t even have diapers for the baby. 
  • Options
    @morgantu I did go to Letchworth this weekend! It was beautiful, of course, but there wasn't a lot of color just yet. Decent amounts of yellow and gold, but hardly any oranges and reds! I think another week or 2 and it will be peak color!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    edited October 2018

@scaredunprepared My DH is pretty laid back about it too, but he needs to be because I am not and I stress easily. He balances me out, so it works great. He may be acting laid back out thinking it may help calm you down a bit.

Also, I am sorry about your fur baby. :( I can't imagine.

• Options
    @AdorkablePixie that's a good point, I hadn't thought about that. I suppose 1 neurotic stressed out parent is enough!   And thank you, we are doing our best to keep her happy and comfortable. Weighing our options for treatment.