November 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/1

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/1

• Options
    @wildrainbow Good luck hun! I hope things sort themselves out, and you can get someone to watch your DS.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @wildrainbow Thinking of you <3 Keep us updated. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildrainbow keep us posted <3 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @wildrainbow thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way.
  • Options
    Thinking of you @wildrainbow <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @wildrainbow thinking of you and hoping all goes well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @wildrainbow Oh no. Such a stressful situation especially when you already have a little one to take care of. Hope everything is ok! 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow you are in my thoughts! Hoping everything goes okay.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow you are in my thoughts! Hoping everything goes okay.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Thinking about you and hope you're doing ok! 
  • Options
    My nipple started leaking yesterday-- or expressing colustrum? Either way, trippy and quite the preview of life to come!
  • Options
    @eahayes - my nipples randomly leak too. And the newest thing....

Just noticed that my old belly button piercing has completely moved. I used to have one hole in and one out. Now they are both definitely out. My belly button is pushing out, so crazy!

• Options
    So there's a crazy lice outbreak at my school this week. Wouldn't that just be a treat, combing nits out of my hair all weekend? Here's hoping I can avoid the buggers. 
  • Options
    @mrsdrez that is a f$&@?! Nightmare 

@mockingjay1 love it!!!

• Options
    @kamahina9 Mine's moved, too.  It's above my (now outie) bellybutton. :lol:

It did this last pregnancy, too, and never totally returned to normal (but then, my bellybutton never did, either).  It ended up sitting mostly correctly, but not entirely inside my bellybutton.  Sorry if ok the lip, if that makes sense.  I had twins, though, and my bellybutton piercing got stretched a lot (and was constantly peeling and bleeding where the pierced skin was stretched out), so I'm sure I'm an extreme example.

That's not to say that'll happen to you, of course.  I think most people's go back to normal and, like I said, I was definitely not having the standard experience.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @mrsdrez Yikes! I got the chills just reading that. Here's hoping you're able to stay pest free!
  • Options
    @kamahina9 @MojieJo Same! The hole that was inside made its appearance at like, 20 weeks. I was at Disney with family and me, my mom, and my SIL all had a good laugh about it because it looked so funny! Now it’s even more comical because the two holes look like they’re nowhere near the right place compared to where my now outie is  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, makes me feel better that it happened to more than just me. 

@mockingjay1 - I love the shirt!!

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited October 2018
    We went to put the crib together today and it was broken (like chunks busted off).  Of course the return period ended in July (I bought it early and we didn't have space to open it and put it together).
    So now we're out the price of that crib and had to rush out and buy another of a different style and color today.
    The stores around us literally had 2 options each if you wanted to buy them in store instead of ordering and waiting.  Ridiculous.
    It all worked out, other than the loss of money, but damn am I pissed.  On the plus side, this crib is nicer and more attractive, but it cost almost 3x as much.

• Options
    @MojieJo that stinks! On the bright side so glad you were able to find a crib and not have to wait.
  • Options
    @MojieJo ugh yea i’d be mad too! how annoying. glad you found a better crib you like more though.
  • Options
    i haven’t taken too many pictures of myself this pregnancy, but was looking semi-nice yesterday to go to a party, so i asked dh to take pictures of me and the belly in front of the house. dh was so distracted making sure dd was posing nicely in the picture that he failed to see that my attempt to smooth my short dress down to showcase the bump had caused me to slightly expose my underwear in ALL OF THE PICTURES. so, i have no nice pictures of me this pregnancy, haha but also  :'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    @highsteaks Oh, no! That is so disappointing. You'll have to do a second photo shoot when you're feeling up to it. Or put your Photoshop skills to the test!
  • Options
    DH's family threw us a baby shower this weekend, and his sister (27y/o) was in charge of taking notes (who gave what).  At one of my other showers, my friend Addie wrote detailed descriptions of each onesie or toy so I knew exactly what each person gave.  SIL wrote "onesie - Sue."  No last names, no details, lots of misspellings.  You're killing me, smalls.
    Married: Nov 2010
    TTC #1 since: Aug 2016
    Dx: Unexplained
    6 failed IUIs on Letrazole & Ovidrel
    Final (#7) IUI - BFP!
    EDD: Nov 2018
    Team Pink!
    Me: 31/DH: 30

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @soehlerk ugh. i’d be annoyed too. did anyone take a bunch of pictures during present opening that you could see to help remember some of the specifics?
  • Options
    @soehlerk that happened to me too...I kept my thank you cards pretty generic...depending on where you registered, they usually have something where you can see who bought what too, that might be helpful. 
  • Options
    @soehlerk ugh so annoying! Yeah I agree that saying generic stuff about anything “it’s so cute! I can’t wait to put them in it!” Or the shower is a great way to fill a ty note. And I think it’s poor form to give any gift that can’t be returned/exchanged!

• Options
    @soehlerk You can probably still return them without a tag - especially if it’s somewhere like Carter’s, Target, Old Navy, etc. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It's my birthday today!  I feel so old (36). :lol:

I know there's not much chance of it happening, but I'm paranoid baby is going to decide to come today.  I don't want him to have to share a birthday with anyone in the family and I'd rather not spend my birthday in the hospital. :blush:

• Options
    @MojieJo Happy birthday!!
  • Options
    @MojieJo happy happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    @MojieJo Happy birthday!! My birthday is Thursday and DH’s is on Sunday, and I also hope baby doesn’t come those days - I just don’t want shared birthdays, either! And I don’t want to be in labor on my birthday - that does not sound fun, so I get it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mojiejo happy birthday!!
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies! :heart:

@runningyogimama Happy early birthday to you and your husband! 

I hope our babies wait to have their own birthdays for all of our sakes. :grin:

• Options
    @MojieJo Happy Birthday!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @MojieJo - happy birthday! FX baby doesn't come today. 
    @runningyogimama - Happy early birthday to you and your DH! 

It is raining SO much here. We got sod Friday as we were leaving to see our friends and it's been raining ever since. The "lake" out back is already backing up onto the land on the other side of it... we have a low area in the back (before the hump to keep the lake from going into our yard) and I worry all the standing water is going to kill the sod. DH has a pump going, but it can't keep up. I'm over it! Also I don't know if it's all the rain or if whatever the exterminator did is wearing off since it's been a couple months... I saw two wolf spiders yesterday (one was ginormous and I probably would have let him live if he wasn't so close to the garage since he eats all the bad spiders). I called the exterminator to have him come tomorrow and hopefully we won't be seeing much of anything again. Yuck yuck yuck
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @MojieJo Happy Birthday, girl! Hope you have a great day!

I practically squealed when I logged on and saw another birth announcement today. Holy smokes!