May 2019 Moms
Options

Monday Bitch Fest!

13»

Re: Monday Bitch Fest!

• Options
    @ElleJDubs A salty man.. I just laughed so hard at that  :D Not laughing at you cleaning up pee, though. That’s not cool. My dog loves to vomit in the middle of the night. I like to think he’s prepping me for the newborn stage.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol @secicc12 I agree it was a very hilarious way to tell me it smelled like dog pee hahah

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Same with my DH he nearly told his sister on the phone and his friend at work we have his dad and his other sister coming to stay soon before our 12 week scan so im not sure how long it will be a secret for.
    Please feel free to use the period a little more often.  Thank you.  

ETA @chloe97 I work in health care administration.  😊

• Options
    My cat never did end up vomiting which almost scares me more. Good thing I never clean up poop 👍

• Options
    @chloe97 and @expandcontract I worked in fundraising for the National Alliance on Mental Illness for 5 years, I am here for the moar funding for mental health party 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @liliumstargazer13 😂🤣😂🤣 so glad I’ve been out for the last two days, even if it was for the stomach flu! I’ve noticed my patience is quite thin with my students! I’m not sure how many times I can say “put this in your AVID binder” without wanting to gauge my eyes out!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I twitch at the word "binder" now. 

• Options
    mrskoz428mrskoz428 member
    edited September 2018
    More bitching...sorry if it’s getting old! I have stopped throwing up at 4:00 am yesterday morning. The thought of food makes me nauseas but I am so low on energy. I took a shower and now need a nap because I haven’t eaten a meal since 4:00 pm Tuesday. I am so dehydrated, too. I just eat this to be over.

EDIT: I just WANT this to be over. Sick + pregnant = can’t type to save my life!
  • Options
    mrskoz428 said:
    More bitching...sorry if it’s getting old! I have stopped throwing up at 4:00 am yesterday morning. The thought of food makes me nauseas but I am so low on energy. I took a shower and now need a nap because I haven’t eaten a meal since 4:00 pm Tuesday. I am so dehydrated, too. I just eat this to be over.
    Lol was that on purpose?

• Options
    @expandcontract no! 🤣🤣 sick brain + pregnancy brain = one VERY bad speller!
  • Options
    The same thing happened to me! I'm also a little worried.  It would be good to know these things can happen all the time and everything is still fine. How is yours travelling now? Or should I say growing. Lol.