Infertility

Sept 2018 IUI

2»

Re: Sept 2018 IUI

• @ttc235 thank you! And it’s probably too early still. I didn’t get positives till 11 dpo! 
  • @heatherrunner thanks 😊I will check on 11 dpo again then 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Having IUI #4 tomorrow. I triggered last night and had an ICI this morning. 

This cycle I did Follistim 150iu days 3-9 and triggered on day 10.

On the day of trigger, my follicles were 20, 16, 14, 12, 12, and 9 on one side and 16, 15, 12, and 11 on the other. E2 was 1335. 

Husband’s post-wash count today was 49 million with 82% motility. 

unexplained since january 2015; one prior loss
    miracle baby boy born march 2016
    ttc #2 since january 2017; one loss in april 2017
    started injectables and IUI in may 2018
    IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    laparoscopy november 2018 = minor endo removed from right tube
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #6 = chemical pregnancy
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• I was wondering if everyone's RE requires an ultrasound prior to CD5 or whenever you begin your Clomid/Femara? Mine does, so I have to go up there today and I was just wondering if this is normal. Thanks!
  • @crookshanks10 mine does too. I usually get it done on day 3. They call it a baseline ultrasound. Good luck today! I’m sitting waiting to get my labs drawn for my hcg and progesterone to see if my hcg went up!
  • @heatherrunner Okay thank you! I'm glad to know it's normal. It's a 2hr drive for me to my RE, but it could be worse! Congratulations on your BFP. I hope you have great numbers today!
  • @crookshanks10  thank you! My RE is also 2 hours away. Sometimes they’ll let me get some stuff done at my OB’s office here. Maybe yours would too? 
  • Well got my results back. Hcg only went from 31 to 52. It’s still within the range of doubling by 72 hours but I was hoping it would double by 48 hours. They’re going to recheck it again on Friday morning. It’s going to be a long 4 days. 
  •  Good luck  @dkv713 & @ttc235!  And the rest of you of course. 
    Yes @crookshanks10 every time you have to get an ultrasound.  Between that and going in for bloodwork then more ultrasounds before IUI its such a pain but it will be worth it. 
    @heatherrunner I hope your numbers double again. I've been through this before it's no fun.  FX for you & stay positive!

• ttc235ttc235 member
    edited September 2018
    @bobella22 Best fo luck for your procedure, hope you get on to your IUI cycle soon. Keep us posted on your recovery.

How are rest of other ladies doing?

I am coming to an end with TWW tomorrow(26th sep). I took pregnancy test on 11dpiui and it was negative. I will take last 1 tomorrow and give up on the thought of I could be pregnant, I feel it hasn't worked this time. I am atleast hoping for my periods to show up on time if I have not conceived so that I can start my next cycle.

Wondering if you take ovidrel shot, does it delay your periods or its pretty much on time?

Keep us posted :)

• @ttc235 Did you end up taking a test this morning?
  • @tinjp78 You doing okay?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @ttc235 Well you’re not out until your out! I have my fx for you!! 
  • Did the procedure yesterday. Everything went well and my RE said I can ttc next cycle so will see some of you in the October IUI group! Hopefully some of you got your bfps! Keep me updated love hearing success stories! Xoxo
  • Update, got my periods today 2 days late than expected. Looking fwd for this cycle.