December 2018 Moms

UO Thursday! 9/27

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: UO Thursday! 9/27

• Loading the player...
  • @clbness Ew, Draco but ooOoo Tom Felton!

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon Mmmm, true.  Much like I want to hate Negan...but he's Jeffrey Dean Morgan, sooooo.... <3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @Hollyyyyy I'm a carpet fan, too!!!! I feel like it's so much cozier! I can sit on the floor and play with my son and DS2 can roll around, etc.....  It we had older kids, I may end up with wood, but for now, I REALLY enjoy our carpet!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @Hollyyyyy add me to those oddballs who prefer carpet to hardwood as well. I like the look of hardwood, but carpet is so much more forgiving. It hides the dog hair so much better! LOL also, much cosier as every one everyone has pointed out. Definitely wish there was carpet throughout this house for baby, as it would be softer for her to crawl around on and the knees of her clothes didn't get nearly as dirty!
  • @Hollyyyyy I agree! I like the look of hardwoods, but they are not as cozy. Also, they scare me when my toddler tries to run across them and slides. We actually Carpeted over the hardwood’s that were in our bedrooms and our family room. Plus like @scaredunprepared  said, carpet hides the dog hair. Our dogs are only on the main floor of our home a handful of times each week and those hardwood still need to be vacuumed almost every day.
  • @hkom lol I think you are actually in the minority! 
  • I'm in the hardwood>carpet for the most part. It just looks cleaner. We have carpet in cozy areas.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I’m split on carpet v hardwood. I love hardwood in our living spaces and rugs over it in the living room and dining space. But I refuse to have hardwood in bedrooms. They need carpet for comfort!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @echo-charlietango I put a rug on top of the carpet in the baby's room. Double softness, and also I'm hoping it will prevent stainage when she inevitably poops or colors on the floor in there...Is that carpet overload? Haha.

@clbness Same!
  • @runrinserepeat I do have a Roomba! I even have it set to go off every day automatically. I couldn't get by without it.
  • @runrinserepeat @Hollyyyyy When you two get tired of Roomba's random patterns, check out Neato - it's my favorite robot vacuum :kissing_heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @runrinserepeat @Hollyyyyy we ALSO have a roomba! Definitely wouldn't be able to keep the floors clean without it.  But, like @echo-charlietango, my preference was for the Neato.  My mom bought us the Roomba instead as a housewarming gift, so I didn't really get a choice. BUT if I had, it would have been the Neato (it was even on my baby registry!)
  • @katy0990 we are many years off from building a house so remind me again in 5-10 years  :D:D