December 2018 Moms

Check-In w/o 9/24 (EDD 12/9-12/16)

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

GTKY: What’s your favorite holiday and what traditions do you plan to implement/continue to celebrate?

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: Check-In w/o 9/24 (EDD 12/9-12/16)

• Loading the player...
  • @echo-charlietango I love that you wear a dirndl to Octoberfest! When we make “the big move” I will have to share a pic of DD in her dirndl at octoberfest this year. SO cute. Also, sad for you that Alabama is not up to speed on beer fests. Lame.
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @rosebud332 Hells yes. You should see the pretzel & beef jerky necklaces my friend makes for us :lol:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango ugh, i miss beer (and beer festivals). H brews beer as well and he is currently into my favorite of the whole year (a blackraspberry wheat) and every time he has one i'm jealous. He made a second batch that will be kegged and waiting for me after the baby, but i don't know if it will be quite as perfect with snow on the ground. he did make an octoberfest this year that we're going to serve at the baby shower and call octoberfiesta (lol taco theme). Anyway, apparently i can really get going about beer. I wanna beer. or 12. 

@Desiree113 do it! It's worth it. The side effects are really minimal, and not even that common. You babe's immune system will thank you! 
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?

29 weeks tomorrow. At last weeks scan my MFM said it looks like baby boy is about 2 lbs 7 oz!

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

He's up in my rib cage, sleeping still sucks and of course this cold/cough doesn't help, I've finally reached the point where I pee a little if I cough or sneeze too hard.

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

Finally got some cold/cough medicine that is safe for pregnancy. And bonus, it's Diabetic friendly! Woo!

GTKY: What’s your favorite holiday and what traditions do you plan to implement/continue to celebrate?

My favorite was always Christmas, but it's so different from when I was little since our families are split up throughout 3 different cities (my parents are divorced), so it just seems like more of a hassle anymore...DH loves Halloween, and really likes to go all out since he wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween as a kid (MILs religious beliefs at that time, these have since changed and she's not against it anymore), so Halloween is a fun one for us. I also love 4th of July, cooking out all day and shooting off fireworks! 

DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @morgantu Black raspberry wheat sounds divine! DH made beer once, and I want to give it a go, but we either have the time or the space - never both (boo!). I love that you’re planning on the baby shower being a kegger with your own Oktoberfiesta Brew :lol:

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @orangecrush32 Sorry you have to be away from your boys on the holiday! That must be one of the hardest parts of coparenting. I hope you guys are able to have a nice day and maybe celebrate all together when they get home.
  • 29w3 days and feeling pretty good besides terrible heartburn and constant burping. My 19 month old has has 6 consecutive nights is terrible sleep - he’s getting his 2 year molasses and has an ear infection plus he’s had a stomach bug so he’s super gassy and uncomfortable. So basically none of us are getting any sleep. 

I love Thanksgiving. I love hosting at our house so we get to have the leftovers, but I doubt we’ll host this year just 3 weeks before LO is due! My favorite leftover dish is turkey tetrazzini, sort of a creamy turkey and pasta casserole. I always make two pans - one to eat now and one to freeze for later. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker