December 2018 Moms
Options

Bitchfiesta w/o 9/17

13»

Re: Bitchfiesta w/o 9/17

• Options
    @lavenderlisa oh my goodness...that must be so hard to hear.  Sorry you have to be part of it...but I agree it's good that she's at least asking your advice!  Sounds like you are a source or voice of stability in her world.  I really hope she listens to it...that poor little kiddo.
  • Options
    @lavenderlisa ugh what is wrong with some people? I’m so sorry you have to deal with her and him, but at least you are giving her solid, good advice. You can feel good about that, and maybe someday she will listen
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad she asked my advice, lets just hope she takes it. Honestly im not hopeful. They are very irrational people. Thanks for the support yall, it feels good to get that mess off my chest.
  • Options
    Uhoh @maureenmce hopefully your day gets better! Sending you energetic vibes.
  • Options
    @maureenmce Hopefully you can get through your day! Baby is consistently waking me up for awhile around 3-4 in the morning with her dance parties. It take a bit to fall asleep and then I'm in and out of sleep until 6-7 when I have to get up. I'm still sleeping pretty well from like 10:30ish - 3 am though... so at least I'm getting some good sleep! Hopefully you'll get to sleep in this weekend. :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @maureenmce ooh I know how you feel. My dog nosed me awake at 430 earlier in the week and couldn't go back to sleep. 

My back is killing me last couple of days. I think it's all the sitting at work. Fx that my chiropractor appointment Monday works magic (never seen a chiro before) because I'm not sure if I can survive for 3 more months. 
  • Options
    Thanks @lavenderlisa and @omnommer ! And I'm so sorry your doggo woke you up too @hannelorre ! I love my dog so much...except when I'm pregnant, and then he drives me crazy, haha.
  • Options
    Today I actually have something to bitch about! It’s a small thing, but still a thing.

I’m getting fairly irked that some people around me don’t quite realize what being 6 months pregnant is like...Me and my husband help teach at a martial arts school and the main instructor keeps scheduling crap on weekends (which we don’t have enough of as it is), and then is getting frustrated when we say we simply can’t make those dates. We have to get ready for this baby and the 1st 5 months has been dedicated to literally everyone else in our familes and at this school, we need the next month or 2 before I get really crazy sore to do things, like get the nursery painted and stuff O.o  This guy even tried to schedule an out of state thing, in October, during weekdays. I’m due in December, and my husband has to save his pto for the *baby*! Like even if I didn’t need to be close to my doctor, why would he think I want to be crazy active all day and then stay in a hotel room for multiple days, and us spend pto on it as opposed to spending it on time to be with our girl when she’s born? And then gets mad that we say we’re not doing it.

I just hate when people think they are the only ones in the universe.

Sorry, rant over 🖤
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango what the heck take a bite of all the choices lol. You only get an excuse to eat like a beast a few times out your life. 
     Yeah lets hope they dont carry on the same traits as their parents. Poor kids dont have many stable relationships to look to for guidance.
  • Options
    @lavenderlisa I wish I had more opportunities to eat like a wild animal...maybe one day I'll get back to swimming and pretend that I'm training for the Olympics just so I can eat like Michael Phelps :lol:
    I decided on chocolate chip pancakes (frozen!) with blackberry jam, and a glass of milk. Now, I am thinking about lunch :grimace:

But on a serious note, my squishy little heart is always so sad for kids who aren't exposed to stable relationships. It makes me want to foster all of the children, but that just isn't possible. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So bitchy of me but I just noticed that my husband scratched paint off of the brand new baby dresser we got.  It's super noticeable too am I am irrationally upset about it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My bitch is my own fault - I *know* that I can't have smoothies because they really irritate my reflux and give me a messed up stomach for hours, but I haven't had one for months so today I finally caved and had half of a small one anyway. And now my stomach is super messed up and my reflux is acting up. I did it to myself, and I can't say it was worth it exactly, but at least it was pumpkiny and delicious and I cannot wait to go on a smoothie and salad binge as soon as this child is born and my reflux goes away.
  • Options
    @lavenderlisa Good for you for making sure that baby will have a good life!

@lexidawg That would upset me too. Can you touch it up?

@maureenmce I’m sorry you are struggling so much with the reflux. That would be so annoying!
  • Options
    @maureenmce boo. Sorry you are suffering for the smoothie. 

@lexidawg I would be annoyed too, especially if it was somewhere really obvious.

My BF is that I caught whatever bug is going around the family (my niece, my daughter and then my mom all had it). Fx but so far I seem to have the mild version. I don’t have a fever, no runny nose, and I only kind of feel crappy. But I have a nasty mucusy cough and my lungs hurt. 

• Options
    Its ok @LLynde5 give yourself a break. I lost my shit a few weeks ago because my 2 year old was crawling all over me. I did not want to be touched to the point I cringed everytime he touched me. And I absolutely love my sons cuddles and playing. It was just a bad day and he wasnt listening to me when I nicely told him to stay off mommy. Then he KICKED me in the stomach. I literally told my 2 year old to "get the f*** off me"........ I know im the worst mom ever. Then I immediately felt horrible and hugged and kissed him and said sorry over and over, that mommy just didnt feel good. Then went upstairs to cry in the shower........Im pretty sure that was way worse than what you yelled at the dog. People lose it sometimes, and pregnancy is tough. Men can also be insensitive sometimes. Expecially when they don't realize how sensitive we are at the moment. Sending you creepy hugs. 
  • Options
    @LLynde5 I’m sorry you are struggling! Pregnancy is tough! *hugs*
  • Options
    @LLynde5 aww I'm sorry you are having a rough weekend. Hope today was better!

My tiny tiny BF is that the chiropractor called and rescheduled me for later in the week. I was reaaaaaaally looking forward to that appointment (was supposed to be Monday, now it's Thursday).