Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 9/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing:
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/18

• Options
    Work got busy so I didn’t get to post yesterday.

Month/Cycle: 14/8
    CD/DPO: 20/5 according to FF, I would say 6dpo
    Timing: pretty decent
    Typical LP length: 11-13
    Testing: I should wait til Monday, but prob Friday/Saturday 
    R/R: rant - I hate the TWW, my SS has been crazy. I keep telling myself to calm the F down but you all know easier said than done. Rave - I’ve been sleeping much better the last few weeks and finally not fatigued all day everyday
    CS/Q: chart in spoiler

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 15/0 - O should be today based on trigger yesterday and my current O pains agree

Timing: -5,-4,-2, IUI on -1, IUI on O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Not planning to test.  Beta on 10/3 if AF hasn't arrived.

R/R: Rant:  Feeling like this cycle is already a bust.  I purposefully went in a little earlier for monitoring this cycle but it seems like it was still too late.  My two follies were 28 and 35.  I believe those are both too big even though my RE isn't concerned.  Holding out some hope for the 28.

CS/Q:  Temp rise today likely due to trigger.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: STILL NOT YET.

R/R: RANT: there’s ONE working bathroom (single use) on our entire floor ~300 employees. And it’s a city block away from my office. RAVE: I’ve been falling asleep at 8:30-9 on the couch every night since DPO 7. About 2hrs earlier than usual and still able to sleep until my alarm at 6. 

CS/Q: removed early DPO temp spikes because the time recorded was unusual (thanks jet leg) but temp stayed high...FX

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 19/6
    Timing: -1,-2
    Typical LP length: 12ish
    Testing: Saturday
    R/R: Rant: I had really painful cramps for days after ovulation, I hope that doesn't mean I O'ed later then timing would suck. Next cycle I'm thinking of temping.  Rave: At least I'm not spotting as I did basically every day of my lp last cycle, so I'm a little hopeful. 

• Options
    mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited September 2018
    @julwonderlust You are stronger than I, FX for you this week!
    @Sparty18 FX that the 28 works out!
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I hate TWW too.. when WTO I only want to be here, but when I'm here I want it to be over. 
    @jhems776 I've read that the cramping can be attributed to your tubes moving things along. Good luck! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 17/4
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 9-12
    Testing: Not sure.. probably WFAF based on btt woes. 
    R/R: I'm super stressed out but I'm going to get a haircut this morning, so hopefully I can chill out a bit. 
    CS/Q: I had a major temp dip today, which is unusual, so either my progesterone took a major hit this month (totally possible given my hair falling out) or I did not actually O, as OPKs may have suggested. I realize there is no way to know based on one temp so hopefully I'll have a better idea over the next few days. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I am new to the bump and was recommended by a coworker to try it so I didn't feel so alone on this journey...

CD/DPO: 21/uncertain maybe 1dpo

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: September 29th 

R/R: Just frustrated with the process of trying to get pregnant. I have been trying different OPKs last month I used the cheaper ones which worked well but I was not a fan of peeing in a cup every day and this time I used the clearblue advanced but never received a stable smiley face (peak) only the flashing one. I am trying not to get my hopes up for this two week wait 😪

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 right there with ya. So much SS already. I get my hopes up so high every month! It's so hard not to when you want something this bad. 
    @hayleysullivan63 welcome! The TWW is definitely the worst part of the entire process. And you are definitely not alone!
    @mamanbebe someone massaging your head should take your stress away! Sounds amazing!

Month/Cycle: 10/11
    CD/DPO: 17/6 or 7
    Timing: either -2, 0 or -3, -1
    Typical LP length: 14-16
    Testing: as much as I'd like to say the middle of next week, knowing myself, probably Sunday
    R/R: none really. A lot of my coworkers are in a 3 day training course this week so it's pretty quiet around here, which is nice. 
    CS/Q: none
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 your chart looks good! FX for you! 
    @Sparty18 FX for your O day today 
    @jhems776 YAY for not spotting. 
    @mamanbebe - are you doing something drastic to your hair? I love a good cut and color but by stylist moved to GA and I haven't found a new one...plus I am trying to grow mine out so I've been doing Madison Reed boxes.
    @hayleysullivan63 Welcome - hope you find the information here helpful and the women supportive (I know I have) and welcome to the TWW!

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 -calm the F down?? haha yeah right girl! I feel you though.
    @hayleysullivan63 -I'm new here too. I have also been using the cheapo Ov. kits and I'm not a fan of the cups either, but they've actually been working well. It stinks though because I just found out that a positive result doesn't mean you ovulated-it just means your body is prepping to ovulate and you may not ovulate at all...or up to 7 days after the positive. :(

Month/Cycle: 2/2 using ovulation kits. 5/4 total

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13, but changing (still trying to get back to normal after BC)

Testing: Tomorrow. I know it's early, but my husband and I will be with extended family pretty much from Thursday through Sunday, so I do not want to find out with them around...nor do I want to wait until Sunday (although I probably should!)

R/R:  During ovulation this month, my husband and I were both sick-I've heard this could actually be good, although I'm not relying on those articles. Also, I've been MUCH more relaxed this month (vacation, pumpkin spice coming around, haha). I LOVE roller coasters, but took it easy at the park over the weekend. I only rode a few mild rides and the nausea kicked in-doesn't make much sense to me bc rides never make me sick, but maybe I'm just getting older. I just started tracking my BBT about a week ago. I know I should've started on CD 1 but I'm trying to develop the habit now in case I need to track next cycle. So, I don't have much to go by, but my temp dropped almost an entire degree today and I've been a bit crampy-was it just colder in our bedroom last night? Or is it a 'one day implantation dip?' Or will I be seeing AF next week. This emotional roller coaster blows!

CS/Q: none
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited September 2018
    *lurking*

@julwonderlust ohh girl your chart looks so good!! FX for you. I so admire your willpower not to test. 

@hayleysullivan63 welcome! Your coworker is right, you've come to the right place :)  This really is the most wonderful community of women. Since you're brand new here, I'd encourage you to check out the TTGP Guide first, then post in the intro thread so we can get to know you a little better. You may also want to change your username for privacy reasons if that's your actual name. It's up to you, but some people may not want their true identity shared with a bunch of virtual internet strangers just yet. 

Edited to correct links.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @hayleysullivan63 hello! I also had 9 whole days of Blinky smiley face this cycle, with no "peak". Cheers! Lot of people had potential advice on that for me over the last couple days, if you look back on the TWW and WTO boards. FX that you and I both did actually ovulate and the stupid test missed it.

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 19 / l if only I knew...according to Clue, 3 DPO.

Timing: knowing O would help, here. Gonna go with +1, -3, -4, -5 and call it that for the rest of this TWW.

Typical LP length: was trying to figure this out with OPK this cycle, which didnt work, so going to say 14?

Testing: def not til AF

R/R: rave, actually - having the OPK confusion means I don't even know that I O'd, which is making me a little more relaxed this TWW, since I'm 99% sure I'm not KU. So no SS, no stress of "am i/am I not?" since I'm pretty sure all our timing was wrong, even if I did O. The lack of TTC stress is helping balance the rest (my class starting, work being crazy, etc.)

• Options
    @julwonderlust I am also trying to grow mine out but the ends were so fried that I had her cut off 3".. and now I'm regretting that  :# It'll look nice when it grows though! haha
  • Options
    @spacepiraterunner and @hayleysullivan63 - ADD ME to the blinky face forever club!  Nice to know I'm not alone?

CD/DPO: 25/ either 11 or 4-ish.  

Timing:  If I O'ed on CD13 then 'meh', if I O'ed on CD 21 then basically impossible.

Typical LP length:  11-12 days

Testing:  I'm feeling pretty hopeless on this cycle.  I'm going to wait for AF for that second date.  

R/R:  Was using the Clearblue Advanced and got my blinky face back on CD11.  Blinky face stuck around forever, and I never got a solid smiley.  Ovia app got all excited and put my fertile window back then.  My temping got all screwed up with some travel, so I don't have a confirmation :(.  If I look historically, then my 30-32 day cycles have had O's at/around day 20-21, which is where FF kept me.  Timing absolutely sucked for that later date, and wasn't great for the earlier date, so I've got terribly low expectations this time.

CS/Q:  just my PSA that you shouldn't let fun girls trips get in the way of your temping.  ugh.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 23/7
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: ?
    Testing: Testing daily (I know it's still a little early!!)
    R/R: rant- I wish I would have gotten down to my goal weight before TTC again but the sake of 10-20lbs isn't worth putting our family on hold, Rave- I'm just so excited that we are finally ready to start this new journey!

Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers