Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

U/O & FFFC Combo

A combo in honor of, you know who you are. 

&

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: U/O & FFFC Combo

• Options
    @blackhottamales I just lol'd at your #4. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jrm_14 I never really saw it that way (not a prayer person) but now that you've said it, it really does seem to be an excuse to gossip!
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    I'm new to this board as well so hopefully it's ok for me to post here but...

Other then the whole girl power thing, I don't really like Beyonce. Don't get me wrong, she has a great voice, but I really dislike all of her actual songs. 
    And I don't like pumpkin spice lattes either...I feel so alone in that ha! Like am I even a girl?  :D

Also @blackhottamales your #2 drives me up the wall as well!
  • Options
    @b_1029 I get a PSL every October before our annual "basic fall weekend" of visiting a pumpkin patch and every year I end up hating it, all that sugar/acid gives me heartburn. Why do I do that to myself? I have heartburn thinking about it. 

@blackhottamales - #4 LOL

Using the term "sticky" is almost as repulsive to me as "moist" 
  • Options
    @nitnat007 HP is life! Lol, that being said - don’t discount the entirety of HP based on the movies. The movies are okay (and crap compared to the books). JK Rowling (the author) is just fantastic at writing. She weaves a tale so fantastical and yet so real. She does a wonderful job of taking the books from children’s to adult. If you reread the series you can literally notice how her writing style changes from book 1 to book 7, almost as if she’s writing to an 11yo in book 1 to adults (ie about 18 yo) in book 7. She also throws in tiny seemingly insignificant details in the books that make the series so much fun to reread. 

TLDR; HP is the bee’s knees. Read it.

@b_1029 I don’t “get” Beyoncé either. She’s not that great.

• Options
    @nitnat007 I also have no desire to read or watch HP and don't plan on it.  It's just not my thing I guess.  People have fun trying to get me to read them and it just makes me all the more stubborn.   :D
  • Options
    @julfiastro haha! The couple of times I've tried PSLs, I end up feeling like I'm going to barf. But don't get me wrong, I definitely do participate in all other "basic" fall activities and love pumpkin muffins, pancakes, beer... 

@lillywonderland I'm so glad I'm not the only one! 
  • Options
    Seconding the comments about PSLs - they make my teeth feel really dirty. 
  • Options
    I guess my confession could be that I have never had a PSL! I love pumpkin flavored baked goods, but since I don't like coffee, I've never had the desire to even try any kind of latte.  It sounds like I'm not really missing out, though.  I'll take hot apple cider over a pumpkin drink any day!  
  • Options
    I didn't like the PSL but I really quiktrips  cappuccino. Pumpkin spiced kisses are the bomb dot com especially melted with pretzels. 
  • Options
    UO: popcorn ceilings are not a reason to write off a house. Can you tell I binge HGTV? 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @emeraldduchess SB has a delicious hot carmel apple cider drink. 

• Options
    I love PSL 
    But I hate pumpkin pie. 
    But I love pumpkin pie blizzards from dq. 
    My life is very confusing lol 
  • Options
    I do not like PSL but love all other pumpkin things especially candles. Pumpkins are one of the best parts of fall. 

I am not a huge HP fan but love watching it when it’s on TV around Thanksgiving time. For some reason HP and Star Wars are big holiday movies for me. And probably Wizard of Oz too.

Thanksgiving is one of the things I miss the most from the US. It’s just not the same to celebrate it in a different country. 

Related note: I hoard puréed pumpkin whenever I see it sold in stores in the UK because it’s not a popular item here. I think we have about 10 cans. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    @rds51510 I hoard pumpkin liked that all year long even though it is easily available here, but I love pumpkin and cook/bake with it all the time.

I too,can’t stand PSL, but generally, I don’t like lattes.  I will get a pumpkin/mocha swirl coffee  at Dunkin’ Donuts a few times a year.