December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 9.8 &9.9

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 9.8 &9.9

• Options
    @hannelorre oh no!  People suck. Do you think they were stolen???

@PensiveCrayon yay for YH submitting guys dissertation!  And yay for ALL things pumpkin :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hannelorre I feel your pain.  Packages and other stuff gets stolen off of porches in our neighborhood all the time.  It's infuriating. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon Yay for submitted dissertations!  Also olive oil pumpkin bread and pumpkin fritters sound amazing.  I love pumpkin, especially in savory things.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon YES, so psyched for you that your husband finally submitted his dissertation! That must be a huge weight off of both of you!

@LLynde5 Aw, that made me tear up, that's so sweet! <3
  • Options
    @hannelorre Could they have been delayed or delivered to the wrong house?

@PensiveCrayon Yay! That must be a huge relief!

@LLynde5 So sweet! Little reminders like that are so precious!
  • Options
    @LLynde5 omg that is the sweetest thing ever. 

@hannelorre oh no!! I really hope you're able to get everything that's missing without any issues (whether replacements or originals). People do suck, I'm so sorry.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @clbness @CecilB93 @katy0990 @hkom @scaredunprepared thanks ladies. My email said it was delivered so either the delivery guy lied or it's stolen. I'm annoyed bc one of the packages was my bday gift from MH. Hopefully we can get a replacement... 

@LLynde5 that is such a sweet story! 
  • Options
    @hannelorre I had that happen a few weeks ago. A few days later, the person behind us with the same street number brought it over. Somehow she ended up with it. I hope you get it sorted out as painlessly as possible!
  • Options
    @hannelorre
     I'd definitely call the shipping company because they can tell you the GPS location of where it was dropped.  Sometimes they also mark it as delivered but it might be on the truck for delivery today.  Like @katy0990 said, one of your neighbors might have it by mistake.  If they DID deliver it to you and it was stolen, I'd suggest doing a police report, and then talking to the people who you bought the items from.  They might be willing to resend, or something if you give them a police report number.

@orangecrush29 I'm in upstate ny! We had a cold weekend and today is chilly too.  But we're supposed to get back up to high 70's low 80's the rest of this week.
  • Options
    @hannelorre What everyone else said, and also I think if you ordered it from amazon you can submit a request for it to be replaced or refunded if it really was stolen.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @Llynde5 that is so damn sweet <3 made me tear up

@hannelorre I'm sorry that happened! :( I hope they can be replaced or a neighbor brings them over soon!
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker