1st Trimester

May BMB Waiting Lounge

Re: May BMB Waiting Lounge

• @kateandsiah We are waiting until closer to the 12 week mark. So around Thanksgiving. It’ll be a fun time of year to share the news! Plus, I like having this secret with DH for as long as possible.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi ladies! Congratulations to all! I'm cautiously but optimistically writing this post. ***TW*** I got BFP on Sunday 8/26, two cycles after experiencing blighted ovum and mmc at 8 weeks in May. ***End TW***
    I'm STM but I didn't participate in June 17 BMB.
    Looks like I'll be in 2 under 2 club for a month or so. EDD is May 5 but I am not entirely sure about my O this cycle (even with OPK probably because I still Bf my DD) so it's hard to tell. 
    Wishing you all healthy and happy 9 months and looking forward to be a member of BMB May19! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @lazybearstm hey EDD buddy!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Hi everyone! I just got my BFP this morning! Still in shock, we were planning to start trying for our first next month, but somehow we knocked it out of the park without trying. I waited to test cause honestly, I seriously doubted it would happen that easily. EDD based on my last period is May 8. Super excited to get to know you all on this journey, and I can't wait till they open up our BMB!
  • Yay 5/5 due date buddy! @zuuls_mom

I calculated my EDD based on O because my cycles were pretty long, but it might be pushed earlier (even into April) if doctor decided to go with LMP after U/S scan. The first OB-GYN appointment is September 19. The wait is truly nerve-wracking for PGAL.

@secicc12 and @kateandsiah I agree that early summer is such a great time to welcome a baby! 
  • Hi all! I’ve been impatiently waiting for the May bmb to be created but didn’t think to check this area for other May moms until today! I am due May 3rd, first ultrasound on Sept 14th. This will be our 2nd, we have a 19 month old boy. 

*TW cautiously optimistic, we had a MMC at 10 weeks in April, so hoping all goes well this time. 
  • @troystory17 What a perfect EDD. Hoping you have a boring, uneventful 9 months!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I'm so glad to have seen this post today! I've been waiting patiently for a BMB to open. I was so happy to have TB back when I had my DD in April '13, and look forward to getting active again. I got my BFP last Monday the 27th, and looks like we are set for a May 8th baby (until that changes with our u/s on 9/26 lol). *TW* I had a MMC in February at 10 weeks (baby did not grow past 6+3), so I'm cautiously optimistic, but feel positive.

I can't wait to get to know yall, and congratulations to everyone!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• @troystory17 Sooo routing for you! Congrats! 
  • prpl11butterfly *TW I'm so glad to see you here! I had only posted a few times, mostly because I didn't feel I had much to contribute, but I followed along the TTGP and TTCAL boards after my loss in February. I am so happy for you, seeing what you’ve gone through, and knowing we were in similar places. All the best to you!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Just scheduled my first appointment for the 24th of September! I am ready to start Momma life!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrskoz428 So, not only do we have the same EDD, but we have the same first appointment date - ha! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey y'all!!  5 weeks 5 days here.  Due May 3rd.  My first appointment isn't until the 24th and I'm so anxious to see my little one on an ultrasound.  Happy to be here!!
  • *dirty lurking* congrats @vl_16 !!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin thank you so much! I'll be lurking in on you :) FX for you this cycle!
  • Oh hi! I think I’m in with #2! Got a still light but darker line this morning at 12 DPO. DD may 17.
  • @sagems10 yes! I am 4 weeks 5 days and the nausea is real! It’s really bad when I drive, before I eat meals, and if I eat too much. I’ve been eating 5-6 small meals a day to help. My lower back seems sore, too. Could be the growing uterus or kidneys, could be because I went back to work. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've had really sore boobs every single day (that was my first symptom at 8DPO), headaches almost every day, increased appetite and increased sense of smell. No nausea or vomiting yet, but those hit HARD at 6 weeks on the dot last time and didn't let up until week 26 so I am enjoying these days so far and hoping it stays away or at least isn't as bad! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Yessss @troystory17
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• MaggieG183MaggieG183 member
    edited September 2018
    Hi, Ladies!

I keep looking for a May 2019 Moms board on the app and here and I come up with nothing...is there one out there yet?  I'm glad someone created this thread.  I started a bit late with the Dec 2016 board but I was able to create some solid friendships. We even made a facebook group when we were all ready to move on that's still hopping to this day.  Looking forward to seeing how we progress together.  :)

My EDD is May 7th.  Just crossed into my 5th week! Eek! So excited and hoping this all goes well.  I'd love for my DS to be a big brother  <3
  • @DressageDarling...I've totally been doing the same. DH thinks I'm insane but between basal body temping and that, I feel it's the only thing that keeps me sane until I hear a heartbeat. This first tri stuff is so hard!
  • Lurking

Why doesn't TB post BMBs in advance anymore? It was fun to stalk them when they'd first open up! I guess I can stalk 1st Tri instead but it's not the same. A bunch of BSC usually starts at the beginning but it always levels out eventually. It's just silly to make people wait so long.
    Too long, I think. I got my BFP 2 weeks ago already. In the past, I've found TB to be so useful in these early weeks when you aren't really telling anyone IRL.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @lilyeriksen I'm a Dec16 Mom too!  I'm excited about the spacing of my son and this future kiddo - about 2.5 years - seems about perfect.  And I'm very glad to not have to go through another winter postpartum.  I don't know about you, but that was a long, dreary, hard winter for me.
  • @k2k2tog - BMBs used to open a week or two before anyone would be able to test positive. It was fun to go on the boards and speculate, compare symptoms, and watch people get their BFPs. I'm sad it's not like that anymore. I think TBGs are trying to avoid drama or something.
  • @k2k2tog I got my BFP 2 weeks ago too and it feels like forever that we've been waiting for our BMB to open!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom I got mine on Sunday and just three days of waiting feels like forever!  :D 

Come on @BumpAdmin!  We're ready to chat and support each other! :)
  • yeah this is as bad as the tww I have nobody else to talk with this early on so I came straight here.
  • @MaggieG183 I’m glad I’m not alone! I have like 4 tests just sitting on my counter now haha I love seeing the two dark lines. I did get betas pulled yesterday and that was helpful as well!
  • @DressageDarling I'm just really testing when I see my BBT take a bit of a dip.  It never goes below the control line, but I still just get a bit anxious.  DH just rolls his eyes at me, but I know he likes seeing the two dark lines too. He's really excited for #2 to come along.
  • @DressageDarling @MaggieG183 I have a pack of internet cheapies that I've been peeing on for a week now. Better to use them up than let them expire, right?? My bathroom closet is an embarrassment - there are probably 8 tests lined up there  :#

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 that is awesome!  :D