April 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jasmine5904 check out the Advanced Maternal Age thread. You can join all of us old ladies! :) 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!  This is my 3rd pregnancy.  My 1st pregnancy resulted in my son, who is 7.  He is seriously the best kid and is such a sweet boy.  My last one ended in a miscarriage in December 2017.  My husband and I decided if having another child was meant to be, it would happen and to not stress about it.  We got our positive test last Wednesday.  My EDD is 5/4 but I will be having another c-section so I know that will be in April.  I have a doctor's appointment on 9/19 and I am sure she will send me for an ultrasound.  I can't wait for both.  Every little thing I feel has me anxious and worried.  Looking forward to being active on this board!    
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! :) I’m super excited to be here! My husband and I got married this past November and we are expecting our first child, EDD April 26. <3 We just found out this past Friday and I’m a little over 5 weeks. Excited to get to know all of you!
  • Options
    Hello.  Glad to be joining the group!  I’m unofficially due April 27th with our third until an ultrasound confirms dating.  I have 2 boys who are 6 and 2 & 1/2. 

I’m still in contact with the ladies from the Feb 16’ group and I’m really looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey Momma's! 

I'm 5 weeks today due date April 30th. DH and I have a 3 yr old little boy..1st drs appointment today. I'm so excited! Good luck to all. Looking forward to getting to know you all
  • Options
    Everything is still surreal. EDD April 30th-ish, so 5 weeks today. This is my 3rd pregnancy, but our first one ended in a miscarriage. We have a beautiful 3 year old boy. I'm nervous about these first few weeks, so I'm excited about the support here! 
  • Options
    Hello Ladies! My EDD is 4/4 this my 2nd pregnancy but still my 1st as my husband and I suffered a miscarriage in March 2018. I just turned 31 on 8/26 and married almost 4 years. I'm excited and nervous to have made it this far, and I am just believing and having faith that everything will be okay.
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I am cautiously joining the group. My EDD is 4/29. I have 2 angel babies and 1 crazy 20 month old boy. So far my labs look good and I’m trying to be optimistic! I’m excited to join the group and can’t wait to get to know everyone! 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hi! My EDD is April 12 and ive got 3 at home. Twin girls and a boy
  • Options
    Hi! My EDD is April 12 and ive got 3 at home. Twin girls and a boy
    The are so many of us on baby #4! Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Hey Mamas

Im a mom of 2 boys miscarried them at 23w5d and 21weeks. Currently 7weeks due April 18th 2019.

Drs are contemplating puting in a cervical stitch/cerclage or not. My anxiety is off the charts hubby and i been married for 3yrs and are just ready to welcome a baby home.

Any moms have a successful pregnancy with progestrone supplements after 2nd trimester losses ? We are considering going that route seeing they dont want to put in a stitch to prevent early labour.
  • Options
    @thechosenrainbow welcome! I’m sorry your anxiety is so intense right now. The ladies in the PGAL threads are most likely to have the experience you’re looking for - try asking again there. This thread usually doesn’t get in depth discussions of interventions or treatments.
  • Options
    Hi! First time mom here :) i have 8 angels in heaven all early miscarriages, so im a little terrified but want to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy. Edd is April 14th. My husband and i will be married 3 years April 9th, together almost 4. 
    Im 26 he's 31. 
  • Options
    Hi all! Working on fixing my username but in the meantime... 
    This is my second pregnancy. I am a mom to my lovely 5 year old DD. We are looking forward to meeting this little nugget in the Spring! 
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My EDD is April 12th and we are so excited to meet our second baby! Our first is currently 14 months so we are looking forward to watching her become a big sister as well. Praying for healthy mama’s and babies for us all!
  • Options
    I teach middle school as well and am due around the same time! 
  • Options
    Hi,
    This is my first pregnancy. I found out we were expecting at 8 & 1/2 weeks! We are very excited bc we have been struggling with infertility and had no idea God blessed us with our pregnancy. I am due April 2nd based on measurements bc my LMP was some months ago. Currently 9 weeks, 3 days. We've told our parents and a few friends, but will wait until our 12 week ultrasound to share with everyone.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Currently pregnant with our first, 5w5d. Due April 28. We had been trying for around 15 months (I know, not long in the scheme of things), got pregnant on my second round of clomid. I’ve been a little stressed, I know how common miscarriage is... just thankful I finally saw that positive test! Looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • Options
    I can finally intro! I’m due 4/28 with my second. Just got married in June, my son will be 5 in October, SS 11 and SD 9. I was very active and still connected to some of my O13ers so looking forward to this group! 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi all! Newly found out, due Apr 22. First time pregnant..planned but pretty overwhelmed/excited/nervous too!! Very happy to be part of the community ! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a first time pregnant! EDD is April 26th. This wasn't exactly planned but we are very grateful and excited for this journey
  • Options
    a_midgardena_midgarden member
    edited September 2018
    Hi everyone! This is my first pregnancy, due at the end of April. I'm excited to get in touch with women going through the same thing, and perhaps glean some wisdom from you lovely ladies who've done this before! Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    Hi everyone

My EDD is 8 April. Looking forward to walking this journey with all of you!
  • Options
    Hello all!! Due April 26 and this will be our third! Excited to be here! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All! We're expecting our first unofficially on 4/19 after a loss in May. My first Dr appointment is 9/19. I wanted to wait a little longer and make sure we could get a heart beat at 1st appt. Excited to be a part of this group!
  • Options
    Hey there! Baby #2 is due on April 21. DD is 14 months old and she is turning into a super fun kid, so we're excited to have another one on the way!
  • Options
    Hello—I’m a little late to the game but reluctant to join too soon. I’m due 4/27 by my own calculations. DH is 29 and I’m 30, married six years. We have one DD 16mo. I’ve been active in DD’s BMB so I’m interested in getting to know you all too. Happy and healthy 9 months to all! 
  • Options
    Hi all! Had my dating scan, currently measuring 8weeks 6 days! My estimated due date is April 9! 

Will be my first baby - very excited! 
  • Options
    Helloooo! My EDD is April 19th. I got a BFP the morning of my daughters 3rd birthday party 2 weeks ago! I took a test on a whim because I wasnt feeling so hot and was shocked and thrilled when it was positive. We had put off trying because it was getting to be stressful so I didn't actually expect it to be positive. Glad this board is here. I was on the August 2015 bmb with my first and don't know what I would have done without it!
    Laura
  • Options
    Hi there, I've been waiting to introduce myself but figured why not, my EDD is April 9th. 
    I'm almost 33 and married for 5 years. My first appointment is Friday which I am not so patiently waiting for and praying all is ok :)
    *TW This is my 4th pregnancy but unfortunately the previous 3 ended with an early miscarriage. end TW*
  • Options
    Yay I can finally comment!! Will be married two years in November and this will be our first (and possibly only) baby! Haven’t had my first ultrasound yet but the internet calcs I’ve used say my due date is April 18th. Very excited and VERY nauseous
  • Options
    twinietwintwinietwin member
    edited September 2018
    Hi. My name is Randi. I am 7 weeks pregnant which puts me at April 23rd for my due date. I found out I am preggers at 6 weeks. I have a 13 year old son. I am a little nervous because I am a bit old (40) to be getting pregnant but I am also excited. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Hello! Decided to introduce myself since I’ve been lurking...I am in my 6th week with a due date of 4/27 based on charting. I have a 3 yr old son so this will be baby #2. Excited and ready to grow my family but feeling extra cautious and nervous this pregnancy. Looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone here :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi this my first time being pregnant. I have no clue,what to do,what is going to happen so tell me anything that was helpful for you your first time. I know the basics but not much else.
  • Options
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm old and this is my first and quite unexpected and unplanned pregnancy. I'm not sure how I feel yet. My SO has 2 sons (older) so he's back to square one and I'm at square negative 275 in regards to experience.