Chit Chat

August randoms

Hey ladies! Let's not let chit chat fade! What's going on?

Re: August randoms

• @holly321 congrats on being unbenched!!! That's great news!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Not much here right now. 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited August 2018
    @galactickates

In honor of keeping chit chat alive, I am drinking some really good wine right now. It's made with organic grapes and it's very dry. So yummy!

Also, I booked a massage for tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. 

What else..... I'm so glad that summer will be over soon and that football season has started, go Pats! It was nice to see them beat their superbowl rival tonight with not their starters. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake I liked everything you said up until you mentioned football. Ew! Have a glass of wine for me tonight.  ;)
    @holly321 Do you play the cello? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @suzycupcake, it seems too soon for football. my brother loved the Patriot's, so they are now who my family roots for.  Enjoy your massage.  I have never had one (OCD issues makes it hard for me to deal with human touch, lol) but my physical therapist massaged my a$$ and it felt so good, so I have trying to talk myself into one.

@offtoneverland, I don't play, but I have always wanted to learn.  

We move tomorrow, I am so excited, while dreading the actual work.  
  • @holly321 I'm laughing so hard that you got a good ass rub :D 

What about if they used gloves or maybe that would feel weird too? 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Gloves would be fine, but I am generally embarrased to ask.  Plus, when I do generally explain it to people, they generally think it is funny.
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited August 2018
    Aww hun, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at the ass rub part. I know ocd is a real thing and I'm sorry that you have to deal with it. <3 My husband has it as part of his tic tourettes. I tease him about it but that's because I know him.  Only I and his mom are allowed. A lot of the time when we are sitting down together, like right now, he touches parts of me with his hand and then has to backtrack with other parts of his hand, touching in the same spots. He does that with his dinner plate too. 

Hugs. I hope that you will find a massage therapist that you won't be embarrassed with. Maybe it will be your PT people who you already know. A lot of those places have on staff for that. 

Have you started writing yet?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake, no need to apologise about the ass rub, I have been using it to mess with DH for weeks. ( There were several, lol)

And  I can tolerate some jokes about it, I make them myself, but my biggest issues are strangers, or people who touch me in ways to mess with me, because they think it is funny, which, unfortunately happens often.  
    It drives me nuts, because people think I won't touch at all, so if I hug a coworker or something, they always have to make a huge deal about it.  It isn't touch so much as unexpected touch, skin to skin, and then there are other factors, like stress level.

And I have written a little, but not a ton.  My free time has been spent working on getting the house ready, so hopefully I will have free time again after today.
  • @holly321 You should totally learn to play the cello. I would love to! I used to play instruments in school (flute and piano) but I stopped playing and I really miss it sometimes. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • edited August 2018
    All you Pat's fans are make my New England heart happy! I dont follow it but love the celebration when we do well.

@holly321 I would think any good massage therapist would be understanding and accommodating about wearing gloves.
  • You guys... H and I are about to find ourselves banned from every group text ever. Which is Hs dream,  as he hates group chats with a passion. If you have a Samsung 9 in the + sign of your chat box you can draw messages and they write the way you wrote it once it's sent.  We've been spamming our friends with drawings. It's driving everyone crazy,  but it's so so funny

• galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited August 2018
    Wow....

Anyone else watching what's unfolding on ttgp? 
  • @galactickates I just got the S9 and I didn't know this feature was here! I'm about to spam the crap out of DH (whose on a business trip)

As for the TTGP business...... It's crazy and as a fairly new member, I'm keeping out of it. However things work out I'll just roll with the flow.
  • You guys!!!!! (ladies) :) 
    ive been trying to post this pic for 2 days but the bump app hates me. It’s hard to see but inside the red square is a “Student Driver” sticker, like we are training people in Prius’!!!! I sat behind this car at a rural stop sign for no joke 5 minutes. Please send help, now!