March 2019 Moms
Options

UO 8/16

2»

Re: UO 8/16

• Options
    @mill1020  kraft Mac and cheese is the best, and shapes/characters taste better than the original.

my UO is that I’m actually against buying organic and think that some GMOs could potentially be safe and useful (though laws on GMOs and lawsuits are still currently problematic).
  • Options
    @stmgsam3 I agree!  Mostly because I’m against spending a metric ton of money. 
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stmgsam3 I 100% agree on GMOs, I think there's a lot of fear mongering going on there and that's really sad because of all the benefits they have in making food cheaper, more available, and even able to be grown with less pesticides. It hurts developing countries more than us.

I used to have the same views on organics, but after my miscarriage in Dec I did a lot of reading on egg quality and now eat mostly organic... I'm not 100% convinced, but if there's something I can do that MIGHT mean I never go through that again, I'm gonna do it!