Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY 8/21

What qualities do you value in the people with whom you spend the most time with?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: GTKY 8/21

• Options
    Honesty is a huge one for me. And a moral compass.....
  • Options
    Make me laugh, make me think, make me feel as supported as I support in return, those are my general rules...and don't be a sh*thead.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Loyalty
    People who aren't afraid to admit when they are wrong and apologize.

I have learned a lot in the last year who my "people" are and who are not. It is so true, when things get tough, the people who care stick around and fight along with you. 
  • Options
    Good Listener. It goes both ways. It's no fun when one person dominates all the conversation or listens with the intent to just respond vs. actually hearing what someone has to say. 

• Options
    @amc772 nodding head in agreement
  • Options
    I dont know what this would be called as a quality but sometimes I just want someone to agree with my irrational thoughts instead of trying to correct me or defend someone else. 
    For example, I feel the cashier we had at the grocery store the other day was rude to me (she 100% ignored me and only chatted up my bf and ignored when I asked that the meat not be put in the same bag with the veggies and fruits) but my bf was defending her saying she wasn't rude and maybe was insecure around me... 
    Just be on my damn side ! She was rude! Lol. ugh it definitely sounds irrational but I can't help my feelings. 
  • Options
    Plus one for moral compass, honesty, loyalty, and owning up to wrongs. 

Also, many of my friends aren't afraid to tell me what they think even if it means we disagree. We don't write each other off for those disagreements. 

A sense of humor. I take myself and life very seriously. There are a lot of people in my life who have a great sense of humor and it brings that side out in me too. It makes life more enjoyable. 

Most of all, I spend the most time with people who I can learn from. They don't necessarily have to be people that I would go out and have drinks with or invite over to my house for dinner. I always want to grow. Not growing feels wrong to me. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Intelligence, honesty, loyalty, humor, and a love for God.
  • Options
    I know I'm late to this one, but it's a great question! I think the people I get along with best have these qualities:

Intelligence
    Sense of humor
    Honesty
    Loyalty
    Acceptance
    Weird experiences, like dysfunctional families, crazy exes, etc.
  • Options
    I'm agreeing with all of you. 

I'll add consistency! I cant do the on and off friends