October 2018 Moms

Randoms (7/29)

1235»

Re: Randoms (7/29)

• How often you can get one differs by insurance. Some only cover after X years in between. I should check, it’s such a good idea to have one at home and One at work!
  • Loading the player...
  • Appreciating Samantha Bee today (and every day!)  Here is her recent segment on pregnancy discrimination!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kV1YPbmGrM

• How often you can get one differs by insurance. Some only cover after X years in between. I should check, it’s such a good idea to have one at home and One at work!
    It's truly up to your insurance. Some only allow one ever, some allow entry pregnancy.
  • Our Aetna plan is every 36 months.
  • My insurance allows one per pregnancy as long as there is 2 years between them. I lucked out because my due dates are exactly 2 years apart. I'm just waiting for my Dr to fax the prescription to Aeroflow and they will ship it in a few weeks. 
  • My insurance company will cover any pump at any time in my pregnancy with no prescription, but there are only two suppliers i can go through that are in network for my plan. Both only offer Medela and both require a prescription written after baby is born. I called ahead to be sure that the one in town has them on hand so DH will be able to go pick it up as soon as we have the prescription, but it is a little annoying that my insurance is trying to make things easy and yet this organization (which is a part of the same organization as my ob clinic and the hospital where i will deliver) has to make it more difficult.
    They said that their concern is that insurance will not end up covering, but even with a document from the insurance company verifying coverage (which they offered to provide) will not do the trick.
    First world problems...
  • @dellusion 2 days ago MH told me I looked smaller than I usually do. I looked at him funny and then remembered that I pooped earlier. Apparently he noticed. 

:p:D  LOL, that's too funny!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers