September 2018 Moms

Symptoms & Questions 7/30

2»

Re: Symptoms & Questions 7/30

• Loading the player...
  • jessicag85jessicag85 member
    edited August 2018
    Been having pelvic pain and BHs, but both usually calm down with rest and water. Wednesday my feet started to swell. So thats fun. Lol.

Once in a while Iend up having super bad leg cramps randomly when I move in the middle of the night. I wake up almost screaming in the middle of the night and DH helps rub them until it calms.

Just tired and ready for the next 7 weeks to pass quickly and hold our squish. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nlc8424 FWIW, hen I renewed my DL in May I was told to use pre pregnancy weight but I dod have to take a new pic. The old one was 10 years old. 
    @knitknitread When I tried deep cleaning DH got worried about the chemical smell, but he still doesn't do more than wipe down. I need to find a way to get my tub clean cause it just holds the dirt. Urg. Lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jessicag85 Just making sure you've discussed the BH, and swelling with your provider. Some is normal, some is an indication of complications. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeamocktail The BH and pelvic pain I've mentioned. The swelling happened the night after my latest appoinent, but it's on my list mention. In general both with this pregnancy and with our daughter I've been very healthy with few complications. But I try mention symptoms to the provider as they come up just to double check that it isn't indicative of a larger problem.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Migraines are back with a crazy vengeance. Vision is fine, no crazy swelling, and my bp on Thursday was 108/72, so I’m not worried it is a pre-e symptom. 
  • 34 weeks had some spotting yesterday,doctors weren't concerned has anyone else had spotting with back pain and pelvic pressure?
  • No personal experience but a little spotting could be from dilation or even just thinning.If your doctor isn't worried, I wouldn't either.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 to cankles on cankles in this heat. 
    Got me out of doing dishes at the family cabin though! “Go put those feet up”...don’t mind if I do!
  • @NinnyJean I'm sorry, I'm betting it's not fun or funny, but the term "irritable uterus" made me giggle a bit. If this happened to me, it would just be one more thing to add to the list of things that have become irritable since I got pregnant
  • Hubby has been complaining about the snoring since day 1. Nobody ever told me you would have a constant runny nose for 9 months. As my OB so kindly put it ... There's just too many pregnancy symptoms and not everyone gets them all, so we don't tell you ALLL of them. Gee thanks
  • I am just so uncomfortable. At 35 weeks I was measuring at 31 and the ligament pain is just horrible. People keep thinking I am 5 months pregnant so I should be happy you can't tell, but it is my third son and feels like my insides are literally tearing me apart. That is all, end rant.
  • 34 weeks but I read ahead on the baby bump calendar and I am definitely associating more with the 35/36 weekers. I also think my nausea is coming back a bit now. Just repeat after me - we're almost there! 
  • Hubby has been complaining about the snoring since day 1. Nobody ever told me you would have a constant runny nose for 9 months. As my OB so kindly put it ... There's just too many pregnancy symptoms and not everyone gets them all, so we don't tell you ALLL of them. Gee thanks
    I have been so congested this whole time. I've seen 4 doctors about it and each tells me something that doesn't help. Last pregnancy I was congested too but not this bad. Luckily it goes away after. I can't wait to breathe again. 
  • @sarah-ruby-21 at the end, a lot of time heartburn presents as nausea. If you try some Tums or something that might help you out. I hope it doesn’t get too bad for you!
  • nackie said:
    @sarah-ruby-21 at the end, a lot of time heartburn presents as nausea. If you try some Tums or something that might help you out. I hope it doesn’t get too bad for you!
    Even when not pregnant one of the first signs of heartburn for me is nausea or just a general sick to my stomach feeling.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Shew! All day today every time I was up and moving (not often because I'm on lovely bed rest) I have had the TIGHTEST BH ever! Slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. LO has also been stretching out to the max! I feel like she might pop out; and not the way she's supposed to lol