October 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday!! 8/8

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday!! 8/8

• My cats name is Luke.. lol the other is Boog  :) 

• I will give even less shits this season, and will totally wing the draft again like I always do lol. Also praying that the Texans don't have a home game when I go into labor because my hospital is right next to the stadium.
    Ugh the Red Sox are definitely making the postseason which means I have to worry about home games screwing up my commute to the hospital!
  • Loading the player...
  • @HoosOnFirst ah shit, I forgot the Astros play downtown, and that's on the way to the hospital...I mean, I want them to do well....
  • rabtaido1214rabtaido1214 member
    edited August 2018
    @HoosOnFirst I was just saying this to my husband tonight! I have to go right by Fenway. That would be funny if we’re going to the same hospital.

ETA: if I were to go into labor the week before I’m due the Sox are Home and Yankees are in town. That might keep me focused through labor.
  • I'm glad we don't have to deal with downtown traffic, but the expressway to our hospital has been closed for 1.5 years. It's supposed to open this fall, but we don't know when.
  • @HoosOnFirst I was just saying this to my husband tonight! I have to go right by Fenway. That would be funny if we’re going to the same hospital.

ETA: if I were to go into labor the week before I’m due the Sox are Home and Yankees are in town. That might keep me focused through labor.
    Definitely a good chance we are at the same place although there are 2 or 3 hospitals in the Longwood area, which is so nuts to think about - we are really lucky to live here and have so many choices. I live about 50 minutes away but chose a downtown hospital versus my closer suburban ones. I delivered in Boston last time too, again during baseball season, and the Sox were thankfully away that day...
  • I have had the same problem! There is no notice that something is discontinued until you want to add it to your registry! So annoying
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited August 2018
    I have had the same problem! There is no notice that something is discontinued until you want to add it to your registry! So annoying
    Welcome! Please consider changing your username to something where we can tag you and get to know you! I’ll bump the thread to the top with instructions on how to do so.
  • The AC has been broken in my part of the office for several days. I’ve been working from other free spaces but it’s really hard to get work done without access to my files. It’s so bad. And it’s filling me with rage.
  • @mamabearcj That's so funny because my DS's name is Luke! 
    All of my pets have people names too (dogs are Dexter and Bennet, cats are Charlie and Miles). Last year my BIL had a roommate named Dexter and it was hilarious every time he talked about it because he would say human Dexter since he knew my dog Dexter first!
  • @rc-cola I can sympathize. The AC in my store has been broken for almost 6 weeks now. Some days its tolerable and other days it's just bad. The tech is suppose to be here today to fix it but it's almost 5 PM here so....