squirttheturtle *sigh* You really don't have many choices. You made decisions and are stuck with them. I don't know how far along you were in your PG, but depending on that you could get a BFP from POAS even if you aren't PG now, because it could be residual HCG from the MC. Pretty much your choice is to either wait it out and deal with the anxiety of not knowing, or POAS and if it's positive, see if you can get some betas to determine if your HCG is going up or down. If it's going up, probably PG. If it's going down, it's either a second back-to-back MC or else it's residual HCG. THIS is why they tell you to wait for dating purposes.
squirttheturtle Understood. If I were you, I'd POAS. If it's negative, you know you're waiting on AF. If it's positive, I'd call the doctor, explain the situation, and see about getting betas to figure out what is going on for sure (make sure there are no other medical complications - ectopic, etc).