March 2019 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating - w/o 7/26-8/1

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating - w/o 7/26-8/1

• Options
    I have had Cheerios with sliced banana, 2 small slices of banana bread, and a fried egg and cheese sandwich on an everything bagel....all before noon. I’m just so hungry!
  • Options
    Sorry for making everyone want a burrito with my last post. I ended up getting one. It’s the one thing I’ve really craved this past week. I’m still not feeling like eating anything in particular. Just had a bean burrito for lunch and I’m already regretting it! 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @novelblessings Don’t be sorry! I got one that day too and it was freakin delicious! 
  • Options
    Give me all the Arby’s! It was my main craving with my daughter too.

Basically all cooked at home food is majorly disgusting to me right now which stinks cause my husband is a wonderful cook, but I constantly want to gag when I am around his food or breath.  :s:#
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    The last two days, after my workout, I have made an egg and cheese on a GF bagel. Sooooo satisfying! 
  • Options
    I have wanted pancakes a lot. Mainly pancakes with strawberries and bananas. Which is weird because I don't usually like pancakes. However for the last day or two I have had a serious problem with nausea so nothing sounds good. So all I've eaten today is crackers. Nothing else sounds even remotely appealing. 
  • Options
    I've always had a killer appetite, but since getting pregnant, I've got nuthn.  No nausea or aversions yet.  I'm just not really hungry or craving anything.  I've been taken advantage of this by just snacking on fruits and vegetables throughout the day-- easy in summer when everything tastes SO GOOD.  DH is craving all kinds of burgers, pizza, and desserts though.
  • Options
    Just downed the leftover hand cut fries from dinner last night. Now I need more. They are the only ones I've had since getting pregnant that don't taste like they have been doused in salt. 
  • Options
    I've suddenly rediscovered my teenage love of SourPatch Kids and Warheads
  • Options
    Nothing sounded good this morning until, in a moment of inspiration, oatmeal with blueberries seemed to cure the nausea (temporarily, ha!)
  • Options
    @navete just hearing Warheads makes my saliva glands kick into overdrive. 
  • Options
    I’m either nauseous or starving. There is literally no inbetween for me. My aversion to eggs showed up later than it did with DS. It includes almost all egg products (think potato salad or pasta sauce). No coffee aversion yet though. I have one tiny cup in the morning to get going - with lots of vanilla almond milk (I’m a strictly black coffee drinker). My only other aversion so far has been tomatoes. I’ve been craving chocolate - Hershey bars and brownies to be specific. I’m trying to eat everything in moderation so far and not deprive myself of something I want. I would like to enjoy myself without gaining 50lbs again. Luckily the ice cream cravings seem to be holding off so far! That definitely helps! 

Yesterday I couldn’t order Chipotle online to get free guac. Still went there and paid for it. So worth it. 
  • Options
    FFFC: I have never eaten at Chipotle 
  • Options
    Now I don't know if I want cereal, oatmeal, a smoothie, or a Chipotle burrito bowl (with Guac!) 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 whaaaaat!?!? SO GOOD. 
  • Options
    I've been wanting red meat and cheese. Nachos, cheeseburgers, and more recently, steak with a side of mac and cheese.
  • Options
    I had a falafel gyro for dinner and it was so. Good. Now for some reason I want those animal crackers that have pink icing and sprinkles!

SaveSave
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 girl!! You need to change that! But maybe when not pregnant I feel like pregnancy changes everything. You should give it a fair shot. 

The only time food sounds remotely good is in the morning. I’m hoping we can go to a buffet or a diner or something tomorrow. Otherwise it’s just candy for me! 
  • Options
    We eat pretty bomb homemade Mexican food weekly so it may be a let down for me. But I have wanted to try it. 

Peanuts have been my favorite food the last two days. Usually I’m avoiding them in my trail mix and now I’m picking them all out to eat first. 
  • Options
    I've been loving cheese more than usual lately. Just went and got a big slice of fresh mozzarella to munch on while watching TV tonight.
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 homemade mexican food is bomb!!! actually, when i crave mexican food its never chipotle... and when i crave chipotle it's never mexican food (if that makes any sense). the same way when i'm craving pizza.... it's not the same as when i'm craving dominos:D
  • Options
    @JLaVO888  If you have access to good Mexican food, chipotle does not compare. I only like it because I live in New England and we don’t have the real thing. You’re not missing anything  ;)
  • Options
    I think it could be good! Like @indigoheightsblog was trying to get at, I love a good Taco Bell run every once in a while. But Taco Bell is NOT Mexican food lol. Still good though. 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 exactly!!!! 
  • Options
    6 weeks and little to no MS and I love love food mostly meat. Last night I had my husband take me out to eat Carne Asada Burritos. The night before I ate chicken, rice and collards. This morning I’m eating bacon
  • Options
    Loving over easy eggs with bread...I can’t grt enough! 
  • Options
    I’m craving Fritos scoops ... so DH just went to get me some! I’m aware how spoiled I am...
  • Options
    I find myself googling to look at pictures food a lot?? Like when ever did I just look at cheese omelettes for fun?? Currently:
    - buratta is out
    - tried skim milk, that was a mistake.
    - Clementines are amazing

The embarrassed things:
    - pasta with just marinara sauce with a little added vinegar and salt is maybe the best thing I’ve ever had.  
    - I recently ate 2/3 of a bowl of chicken tortilla soup only to discover it was Manhattan clam chowder. I have no excuse for that.
    I like to make mocktails and put liquor on the rim. 
    I am still going through about a gallon of decaf iced tea a day. I have been treating my self to one very slowly consumed glass of red wine a week and “mommy taxes” from basically anything hubs is eating.