2nd Trimester

17 week ultrasound, boy or girl?

thecorgigirlthecorgigirl member
edited July 2018 in 2nd Trimester
Just for fun, I was wondering if anyone wants to guess if it's a boy or girl? Since I found out I was pregnant I felt like I was having a boy, but at my ultrasound my doctor said, "don't paint the walls yet, but it looks like a girl to me." But baby was so wiggly it was hard to get any good pics! I was pretty bummed because I was hoping for a boy (not that I'm not thankful to even have a healthy baby, I am!). But I have another scan in two weeks and will get better pics and hopefully find out for sure. Either way I'm happy. Thanks!

Re: 17 week ultrasound, boy or girl?

• Just for fun, I was wondering if anyone wants to guess if it's a boy or girl? Since I found out I was pregnant I felt like I was having a boy, but at my ultrasound my doctor said, "don't paint the walls yet, but it looks like a girl to me." But baby was so wiggly it was hard to get any good pics! I was pretty bummed because I was hoping for a boy (not that I'm not thankful to even have a healthy baby, I am!). But I have another scan in two weeks and will get better pics and hopefully find out for sure. Either way I'm happy. Thanks!
    As an internet stranger I dont care how your future kid will pee or eventually reproduce - your doctor cant guarentee - we cant tell.   It may be "fun" for you, but it's not fun for us to try and figure out your ultrasound blob you posted.  Have some patience and maybe you will have a better answer in 2 weeks - that's all a part of parenthood :)
  • So you don’t think the doctor could get a good picture, but you want unqualified internet strangers to guess from your picture? I can’t even tell what I’m looking at...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you guys for the nice comments! Maybe it's not fun to you, but to some people it is. I'm really surprise by the lack of support and the large amount of negative comments on the Bump threads. But hey, at least you commented, instead of you know, doing something productive with your life besides being rude to other people. ❤️
  • Guessing how your baby will pee is hardly asking for support. If your professional couldn’t tell from this picture, how would we amateurs? Also, you have to give support to others to have any expectation of receiving support.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    Thank you guys for the nice comments! Maybe it's not fun to you, but to some people it is. I'm really surprise by the lack of support and the large amount of negative comments on the Bump threads. But hey, at least you commented, instead of you know, doing something productive with your life besides being rude to other people. ❤️
    QFP

Be the change you wish to see. Ain’t nothing stopping you from replying to threads and offering support. ;)

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"