October 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY: first PP drink drink

13»

Re: GTKY: first PP drink drink

• Options
    @spartan4life That’s sparkling cherry sounds amazing! I’m making H stop and get a bottle of each at the party store on the way home! I haven’t had my 5oz in a minute and I’ve earned it this last week or so! :lol:

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Ciderboys (hard cider) in the orange or peach! Or a Jamaican me Happy by Seigrams 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chyvie +1 to being a cheap drunk! I've had back to back pregnancies! I was drunk once last November for a friend's wedding other than that I don't even remember my last drink!!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Yes for a nice dry red! Shiraz/ Syrah or cab are my go to! And my husband brews his own beer but he is also always going to get some craft brews locally and out of town so I hope he can get a trip in and get a few of my favorite IPA’s (heady topper, tree house, trillium breweries are my top) before baby! if not i’ll Be very happy with some red wine! 
  • Options
    @kellitama920 Can our husbands be friends? Mine has been talking foreeeeever about brewing his own beer! But he doesn’t know how and never finds the time to figure it out. 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 Look on Amazon!  I think there is a brew kit on there to make it simple lol. My BIL did his own for a few months a while back. They were pretty good. 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    @krgriffin26 @jynjer91 there is a whole brewing kit!! I got one for my dad for Christmas last year but he hasn't gotten to try it yet. Looks cool though
  • Options
    Sounds like a great bday gift idea! Thanks!